Is there any reason not to kill yourself if you're an ugly schizophrenic? It's basically a loss on both fronts...

Is there any reason not to kill yourself if you're an ugly schizophrenic? It's basically a loss on both fronts. Plus I have a shit personality and everyone hates and abuses me. Both online and in real life. I rarely even understand what I'm doing wrong. I will be left alone in an isolated home for at least the whole autumn. I don't think I'll survive anyway.

Attached: F.png (600x600, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0
vocaroo.com/i/s1x0CZ7mp5wd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP*

Attached: 63832025-dog-drinking-water-from-bowl.jpg (1300x867, 122K)

>I will be left alone in an isolated home for at least the whole autumn
maybe your parents would be more supportive for you if you weren't constantly pissing their money away on proxies to avatarfag on Jow Forums

just get off the internet dude

Be my gf and I'll protect you from reptiolids and the cia.

Attached: 1564850209521.jpg (1032x1457, 132K)

Yes it would make me sad and everyone doesn't include me apparently.

You're not a schizo you're a boring generic male who's so boring you've got manipulated to take girl pills.

i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP
SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

How can one poster be this based? I don't get it.

HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack! Remedy this NOW. You will BEHOLD the raw heft and gravitas of the most chiseled and marblesque ballsack or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! The consequences of a NATURE MOST DIRE.

Attached: tfw.png (1256x837, 156K)

AISTE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME. I will follow the entrancing aroma of your hefty scrotum everywhere. I will follow the tracks in the mud where your imperial scrotum has been dragged. I will force you to recognize that you need no lover, no computer, no life; only my eternal desire to bathe your tongue in my eager mouth. SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!

I hereby declare my worship of aiste's imperial scrotum

>every time the heft gang makes its presence known the attention-seeking tranny makes a new thread
Someone's being tsundere for the heft gang

Every time I see this poster this is what I imagine they sound like

vocaroo.com/i/s0 yHIK23KtAA
vocaroo.com/i/s1x0CZ7mp5wd

Just get a fucking life. You're disgusting.

Attached: A.png (600x600, 117K)

HEFT GANG
heft gang

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

(low)Tman

Yea just like you, perfect right?

I hereby pledge my soul to the worship of aiste's scrotum. The veins and hair follicles of that hefty meat shall not escape my tender ministrations.

Orbiting a loser makes you that loser 100x. Just kill yourself.

Attached: 𐰃.png (381x488, 88K)

I have decided to not kill myself so long as these shitposts continue to happen

You're too good for me then? I think so too.

As a passive observer, this is the worst attempt at reverse psychology I have ever seen.

Attached: 1337488882598.jpg (700x472, 120K)

You actually come on here and basically beg for orbiters, then shit on them when they give you the attention you needed. I'm sorry you're and autistic retard OP.

How do you not forget to breathe?
And I hate and will continue to hate all of them.

Attached: 𐰁.png (381x496, 83K)

don't expect aiste to actually display logic. he always goes on about "hurr I don't actually like attention" yet is a fucking avatarfag, the worst kind of attentionwhore there is on Jow Forums

don't forget those "this anime character is SO me" avatarposts

Attached: 1383766367836.png (627x715, 232K)

I don't know, wouldn't it be right for you to date someone as awful as me?

>when you realize the pathetic mumblings of a 25+ year old dude orbiting a tranny online is actually strategic and serves to repulse other potential competition from his target

my brain exploded.

Why would you in a million years for whatever reason ever believe I'm female? What is wrong with you? Do you have brain damage? Are you that desperate? I'm also on the other side of the world. And a Brazilian is my last choice.

Attached: 𐰂.png (387x500, 89K)

>Why would you in a million years for whatever reason ever believe I'm female

hue hue hue

Attached: 1383961705718.png (850x1133, 363K)

All i've seen of you is words on the screen and you think your gender matters? I don't need to be close to write to you and you said it yourself you don't belong anywhere why does where i'm from would matter now?

>you think your gender matters
Exactly. LowTman has a huemonkey dick and Aiste has a nice warm hole.

If this is what I'm getting, I'll just stay virgin forever.

Attached: 𐍁.png (476x567, 316K)

Aiste, I have a big cock. You'd love it.

Attached: 1563732886144.jpg (1536x2048, 454K)

How would you know what you're getting if all you've seen are words on the screen too?

>you come to Jow Forums looking for a bf
i'll for one second assume this is true since we know you're only here for orbiters - you should really go to /soc/, that or acclimate to board culture and go it that way. it's 2019, no one except these pathetic types like this brazilian are going to fall for your ironic self-hating or whatever you're trying to pass off as unique and noteworthy. you would honestly even be tolerable if you didn't make your own threads like this and instead started quality threads without avatarfagging in the op

until then, the heft gang owns your soul

dont waste your time user , this faggot doesn't care or want help , he just comes here to feed on the attention whether it be good or bad

most of the guys here, even the more attractive ones, would be drawn towards an easily controllable mentally ill tranny like you

Tman is everything wrong with Jow Forums men. All he's ever done in Aiste threads I've opened is make generic, uninteresting comments and sucked up to the OP. Just the internet version of a 'nice guy' who thinks being polite, boring and consistently hanging around is enough to warrant them getting a date/relationship with the poor sap. I've never once seen any personality or him discuss a passion both him and Aiste share, instead he just lingers around like a bad smell hoping he gets a turn on that hole one day. Castrate men.

Attached: Tired bed.jpg (884x788, 176K)

Holy shit how are you this pathetic. What traumatic thing happened in your shitty life to make you this way

don't give up user! originalllly

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

wake up girl hurry

yeah, just kill yourself. its probably going to be physically painful staying alive, do you want to keep that going?

>hey why does everyone hate me
>huh why is this guy genuinely sad if i off myself
>reeeeee i hate you stfu disgusting fag
>hey guys why do you hate me

Nobody will play your stupid games anymore.

Attached: 984229D3-013F-4AA1-AEB3-9C5E4EEA3896.jpg (658x706, 80K)

I don't care to pretend to be nice to people I have no respect for. You know yourself that he's undeniably pathetic. I never had any illusions of actually dating anyone from here. Nothing that happens here matters anyway. I don't even understand your need to avatarpost, considering your stable mental health and social life outside of this place.

Attached: Nuit.png (496x550, 123K)

For real though user? Get a hobby. Legit, no joke saved my damn life. I got cheated on by my ex and started fronting symptoms of voice brain crazy in the same year. Took up metalworking. Now I spend most days talking to myself in my shed making chainmail.

The happiness I felt when I finished the first bit of what can genuinely be called mail dragged me out of a dark dark pit.

Attached: 21B89C04-5860-411A-AC98-AF6C9EF23948.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Gonna have to agree that he is pathetic.

>you need to be retarded to avatarfag
Uhhh i have been doing this since 2011. I am the person who made avatarfagging popular. You just insert yourself and have a mental illness and thinks oh only i can avatar post cuz im fat and stupid teehee

Attached: EBF6913B-EFDD-42E6-9FD4-5055224F908D.jpg (636x720, 78K)

I'm not saying I'm the only one who can do it, but it is undeniably retarded. So why do it? And if you are the one who started it all, why?

Attached: Traque.png (600x600, 106K)

Me, a girl name Smochi, a tripfag name Taiga started avatarfagging on /a/ for fun. We do it in every other board. We do it for no reason at all just because its an imageboard we can. Only retards like you think its for the mentally ill.

Attached: B3B1BDE3-1B76-4707-8D06-910205DF0550.jpg (312x640, 43K)

That looks awesome user, is it difficult/expensive to get into? And what you're saying is absolutely correct too, pushing yourself to find something to do is really rewarding and productive. I'm genuinely happy other people are spreading the good word.

Attached: 1565576582313.jpg (680x544, 33K)

everybody around you is just an NPC without any self-awareness or consciousness.
they can't hurt the only observer.

I mean elyn saks is pretty cool and she's an ugly schizophrenic. then again, if you aren't a genius ugly schizophrenic then yeah, suicides prob the best way to go

What's exactly fun about it? The fact that you get recognized as that Burger King retard? I see your threads. At least on this board, that's all you're known for.

Attached: Perçant.png (476x535, 113K)

no not really, OP. Best ways to do it in the least painful ways are:
1.) Shotgun to the forehead, can't feel pain without a brain
2.) Pistol to the side of the head, a little bit of pain as you lose conciousness and then die
3.) Hanging, not really painless at all unless choking to death over the course of at max a minute is painless to you.

I am handsome and schizoaffective.
Plus narcissistic and anti social disorders.

I think of suicide whenever i am sober.
So, obviously the only thing that helps is drugs or alcohol.
Doing my best to stay away from meth though.

Weed really is a blessed plant

Plop twist: Tman is OP

What's fun is the interactions and the consequences of avatarfagging. It's a double edge sword. People
hate you and sometimes you get genuinely great responses but sometime we get boring skitzos like you. So this is fun. Plus being recognized as the Burger King wagie is fun.

Attached: 1B46F762-3A70-455F-88BE-F2261BC5FD90.jpg (548x710, 62K)

This. Aiste is tman. No one would ever or it Aiste that hard. Also notice how Aiste always responds to tman every single time.

It took you three whole posts when you could've just said "attention". Are you insecure about it or something? Did they create the "no avatars or signatures" rule because of you? Anyway, looking forward to more posts about how you cleaned bum shit off the parking lot.
As hard as it is to believe he's an actual person like that. And I don't always respond to him.

Attached: 𐌿.png (473x569, 283K)

>Plus I have a shit personality
Idunno, I like your personality, that's why I usually post in your threads desu

Cope harder Tman

Attention =! interactions and reactions dumb fuck.

Attached: 5C9D2D7C-FFB9-415E-81A9-C8D689E77E51.jpg (450x720, 50K)

The line becomes very blurry when you create a distinct persona on an anonymous imageboard. Why is it so hard to admit you're an attention whore? I thought it was all just for fun? Why take your image so seriously? No wonder you get so mad when someone impersonates you or even posts your character sucking cocks.

Attached: 𐍀.png (477x572, 293K)

Because my character isn't a joke character like you. I'm always serious even when i have fun. It's all about how people portray my avatar. I hate it when someone impersonates me and make me look bad cuz my character isn't some gay character.

Attached: 8A2E6897-9A9D-44C9-ADCD-76FDBA578DED.jpg (327x468, 45K)

question, aiste how are you still alive? Does someone else bring you food? Do you have a trust fund? you seem incapable of basic self care and I doubt you work. don't mean that as an insult, just observation

You shills should seriously consider killing yourselves

>Because my character isn't a joke character like you
I'm me regardless of what I post. Nothing can change that. If you're the one who takes great care to maintain their reputation as an avatarfag, it's pretty clear this is more important than just "fun" to you. Which is weird, considering you seem well-adjusted irl. What drives a person to seek attention in such a way? Are you actually more dysfunctional than you make it seem and this is a cope?
>aiste how are you still alive? Does someone else bring you food?
Well, I'm not yet braindead. I can clothe and feed myself. Even go to the store. I often even live completely alone, as I will for the few coming months.
>Do you have a trust fund?
Kind of. Mostly it's just my parents giving me whatever I need. I'm too shy to ask anything from them. They know this, but they give me more than enough to survive and live pretty comfortably.

Attached: 𐌳.png (474x568, 302K)