High school years were supposed to be the best time of your life

>high school years were supposed to be the best time of your life
>wasted it all by shutting myself inside my room and playing video games because I was shy and anxious
>ywn do stupid shit for fun with your bros, go to parties and get laid with chicks in their prime

how does that make you feel user?

Attached: 1549716549256.jpg (604x453, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtu.be/mKc32jQIY0w
youtu.be/mKc32jQIY0w?t=81
youtu.be/H7sikUXXpHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like a large chunk of the human experience has been ripped away from me
fuck neurotypicals

I'm doing it right now while in high school (not underage), no regrets now nor ever.

that used to kill me inside. luckily im now emotionally void and no linger care about anything.

Not just a large chunk.
The only good chunk.

I missed out on a lot of shit but then I remember that current me is healthier, can get a job, can drink, cook, and has access to a gym
The only thing I truly regret from high school was missing out on girls and it doesn't help that I seriously dont have a way to meet women nor do I have any money to lure them

Attached: final boss of street food.jpg (1080x1233, 311K)

Shit don't get better as you get older

That's the biggest fucking lie the boomer parents ever told any of us. They were just bitter and took their anger out on us but always like "you'll have all the free time in the world to do what you want when you get a job and or leave the house"

Bullshit

I literally do less now than when I was a high-school neet. I got laid more, I had more hobbies, me personally my friends kinda sucked, but eventually the good friends I got later on distanced anyway.

Now noone has the same hobbies
Work takes up a large portion of my time
I feel more tired cause I am older
The women are terrible
And all the meanwhile I still hear from my parents I don't do enough. Despite doing ten times more shit I don't wanna be while all the more miserable than i ever was spending all day in my room listening to music and getting invited to beer parties on weekends.

Attached: 1565209356179.jpg (724x540, 29K)

>another "high school was my glory years" loser
Grow up fag

i will kill myself soon anyway. I don't think about it anymore

no you won't desu, the fact that you're announcing it here clearly shows you're begging for help

i will once i get the helium. I am unable to do that at the moment

Absolutely terrible. I am doomed to be an emotionally stunted half a person for the rest of my life because of it. Sure, I might get luck out in my 30's and get married one day, but I just missed out on too many crucial life experiences.

Attached: computer.png (460x422, 83K)

bruh wut.
High school sucked ass all I did was homework, not have a car or job.
If you enjoyed highschool more then everything else you peaked in highschool.
which ain't cool.

haven't talked to a girl since 12 years.
doesn't matter now does it.

Attached: not well.jpg (800x800, 82K)

ANOTHER TURNING POINT FORK STUCK IN THE ROAD

Not nowadays they're the worst time of your life. You live like a battery hen in a hormone storm.

Given it over I'd have gone to the gym and bulked hard (not that my mother would ever have let me, having skinny kids is proof of good parenting). Other than that it's a hellphase to be skipped.

Any teens on here get lifting because growth spurts are better than steroids.

imagine being such an NPC that you think any of that matters. get some meaning in your life.

damn, did you have to post that. that's what i really hate about humans, they apparentlly encourage you to be "good", follow the rules, but if you do those things it will fuck you up socially later. that part about being well behaved is rewarded like it's a good thing(and to a certain point it is), it what happened to me, but later on it will just turn you into a boring person with nothing to say and connect with others, and ultimately, a creep. you're supposed to figure out that you shouldn't just follow all the rules, that you're an idiot if you follow all of them to letter. you're supposed to go out and get in trouble and have experiences, and you're supposed to maintain an appearance that you are not breaking the rules to the people above you (teachers, parents). but nobody told me that, did they. and here i am.

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server. Join now for comfy times and frens!

discord.
gg/3uBs6mN

Attached: images (5).jpg (189x267, 12K)

what the actual fuck are you talking about? you have this whole mythos built up about chad and his "experiences" but most of them are braindead lummoxes who just run around with daddy's money. the REAL illusion is the illusion they give off of being "dangerous" and you're a fool for believing it.

I never had any friends in high school.

>wanting to go to parties, get blackout drunk, and fuck random teenage sluts
What are you, a normie?

Warnings are calibrated to keep the reckless children from dying.
Rules about behaviour exist to stop the wilder children just destroying everything.

youtu.be/mKc32jQIY0w

youtu.be/mKc32jQIY0w?t=81

If high school really was the pinnacle of your existence, then there would be no point in living after graduation. Fuck high school. It's overrated, and I think most of the people who are actually that nostalgic about it usually aren't very happy with their lives after high school.

society has rules and meta rules about breaking those rules. social rejects like us couldn't figure out what rules to break, how and when. that's one of our biggest problems.
youtu.be/H7sikUXXpHY

>high school years supposed to be the best time of your life
>born in britain
there was nothing I could do