Whelp I got inspired from fight club to intentionally show up late to my shit morning job so I get fired...

Whelp I got inspired from fight club to intentionally show up late to my shit morning job so I get fired. The boss there is a literal Boomer and is a fucking douchebag and faggot and I got sick of taking shit from him so I stopped giving a fuck about the job. I had 2 jobs so Im still employed and my second job said they could give me more hours for the time being. I also have 3 interviews lined up for next week. So fuck boomers fuck the man fuck being a lacky. Take back control motherfuckers you're only someone's bitch if you allow it.

This has been my blog post.

Attached: primary_EB19991025EDITOR40828001AR.jpg (800x451, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CkXAIdrs4Fc
discord.
youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't you emulate this scene?

youtu.be/CkXAIdrs4Fc

Shootouts to the zerg music desu

If I implied that I was going to shoot up my workplace I would get arrested ya dingus. Real life ain't the movies

Can you elaborate what exactly your job did to screw you? Baby's first job? Is showing up on time too hard?

Well when I get out at 3am at my other job then I ask them to schedule me at 830 at this job to help me out and they do that for a week then go right back to the 7am shifts, have me do truck on top of washing dishes, act like a condescending douche, throw eggs in my sink look me dead in the eyes and say "oops" grab my cigarette while it's still in my mouth outside while he's smoking too and say this is the same kind of cigarette as those on the ground. You need to throw them in the dumpster not there, I say those aren't mine and he says if I wanna argue he'll make me not smoke altogether he can go FUCK himself and frankly you don't know shit about shit and have probably never worked two jobs so fuck anything you have to say.

If your only marketable skill is washing dishes and being a little bitch, what exactly do you think the world owes you?

Well some basic fucking respect I suppose. But it doesn't matter because out of those 3 jobs, one that I'm aiming for is a part time warehouse job starting off at 15/hr. So I'll only have one mccuck job instead of two. And yeah I am a little bitch honestly I'm actually 6"4 230 lbs not fat square jaw buzzcut but for some raisin I have problems standing up for myself. I am getting better at it though because I'm starting to not give a fuck if I get in a fight or lose my job anymore. Fuck people.

I started working in kitchens washing dishes 12hrs a day. Sucked. So I learned to do something more valuable than wash dishes. Easy as that user.
Whiny faggots like you can go eat shit. I give cunts like you a hard time so you leave my kitchen and I can hire a friendly middle aged Mexican to do the same work twice as well and not bitch about it. Clean up your attitude.

t. 21 y/o Sous at a large corporate contract operation.

who is supposed to respect a guy who does women's work?

I didnt know macaroni grill workers considered themselves chefs

If that was true you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince strangers on the internet. You're a bitch.

t. 5'11 150lb white guy in an industry dominated by racist Mexicans twice my age

They probably work a hell of a lot harder than I do

Thing is tho m8 at my full time restarsunt job I'm the ONLY positive attitude dishwasher, they bitch and yell their entire shift and I buckle down and do my job. The managers find me to be pleasant and say I do a good job for them. It was this job in specific. The manager made it shitty for me. And I don't really plan on making a career out of flipping burgers or spraying plates with a hose so go fuck a dog or something dude. I don't care.
You know I guess I am a bitch. I take shit and don't stand up for myself. Ill work on it I guess

Making ramen doesn't make you a fucking sous chef, user

being on salary does, user

sure pal, that's why you have to vent to strangers on a Vietnamese basket weaving blog

protip: nobody gives a shit about the dishwashers, especially pleasant ones

What do you plan to make a career of user? Lying to strangers on the internet?

Anyone older than 25 is a boomer but also its easier than ever to just start your own company

a sous chef is just a prep cook, or in other words, a bitch.

Where at? Macaroni Grill? I fill out delivery orders and stare at the catering chick's sweet sweet ass all day. Sometimes she turns around and I get to stare at her tits too.

> tfw work from home
> tfw autopilot 6 low figure income
> tfw barely pay any taxes cuz everything is deductible
> tfw gov is paying for my healthcare

keep working wagie, someone needs to pay for my medicare

Attached: 1565373327543.gif (540x540, 279K)

You're talking down to strangers on a Jow Forums forum when you're probably more of a faggot than I am irl desu.
No I want to go to community college to be a paramedic and save lives and do society good instead of just doing menial shit soul crushing bullshit.

>do society good instead of doing menial soul crushing bullshit
>EMT

I've got news for you user

>I'm totally better than you because I get to look at waitresses ass while the Chad waiters get to fuck them

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 6K)

If that were the case I'd surely have my own thread bitching about getting my cigarettes manhandled and scraping shit off plates

Couldn't you say that about literally anything other than being a doctor or business exec or president? The real dream would be forensic science but I don't have money for school

The thread was about quitting until a guy asked why I didn't like it. What do you do for a living bucko?

No waiters here pal, just the dyke barista who probably scissors the living shit out of her every night. I'm still screwing the bartender from my last job.

No, but originally, user

I'm the guy who asked bucko. Keep track of your thread newfriend.

Th world owes him respect and safety and the ability to be comfortable. Just because a job is low skill doesnt mean it dehumanizes the person or that person is bad or that this person is less deserving. That shit is boomer capitalists bootlicking and it has got to stop. Making fun of this post is a cope because you are willing to dehumanize others to live with unsustainable luxury a fuck you got mine. This thread is now about anarchic communist utopia.

That's where you're wrong, faggot
Originally, of course

Ok well like I said the complaining about the job and boss weren't included in the OP guy so you don't have a point

Was Brad Pitt in Fight Club peak aesthetics? I'm 5'10" and an ectomorph, so this is the type of body I'm going for.

Attached: 546546547657.jpg (480x480, 29K)

neither does anyone else

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord! Join now for comfy times and frens!

discord.
gg/3uBs6mN

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 12K)

AWAKEN, MY CHILD, AND EMBRACE THE GLORY THAT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

Based. Fuck your boss and start your own company.

Attached: n4dlL72H1r8vivpo1_400.jpg (396x600, 53K)

>Implying you'll ever get that physique as an ectomorph

Based and club pilled

>inspired from fight club

why are people still missing the point of fight club 20 years after it release

so true.
I had an interview yesterday and they whined that I don't have telemarketing or call center experience. that's really specific. I just scheduled more interviews for jobs that are easier and better. the whole process of having a job is stupid and I just lie to all these employers because I'm actually a college dropout.

Attached: cart.jpg (315x366, 34K)

OP if you're still in the thread watch this video.
youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0
when I apply for jobs I give a fake name, prepaid phone number, some email I make real quick, fake job experience, fake college degree, fake supervisory position at my work, just all fake.
I have maybe 4 months job experience in the past 5 years. when I'm driving to my interviews I relax because I don't need a job from one specific employer. I'm a liar. it's who I am it's what I do.

How do you even maintain a job if you're bullshitting it with no experience? What does your boss even say when you can't do basic shit when you're actually on the job?

this thread sums up what i hate about Jow Forums the most. nothing but people acting like condescending cunts to each other as if they're that much better. guy feels disrespected at his job? "You're just a bitch, grow up, etc"

Attached: 235661-699x450-meaning-blue-orbs.jpg (699x450, 22K)

don't worry about all that. get the job first. if you suck they can fire you.

yeah too bad most jobs ask for your social security number and two forms of id for employment you nigger

lol you've never worked anything except IT have you

Tell us then. ENLIGHTEN US.

you don't use a fake last name.