What made you hate white people?

What made you hate white people?
For me it was the sense of entitlement and the need to have every last thing explained to them?
Listen cumskin I gave you manual to read and you didn't that's why you don't understand you bear bellied low iq mongoloid.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

For me its the smell

imagine literally not being white

Imagine constantly smelling like mayo.

You need me to explain that to you white boy?

but mayo is shit
i don't eat it
>nonwhite
>calling us mongoloids

>what made you hate white people?
i don't hate them, sure they invaded my country a few centuries ago but it was for the best
also they're pretty to look at unlike black people

Attached: 1565831739928.png (2000x1000, 78K)

>Listen cumskin I gave you manual to read

Fucking pajeet, maybe if you spoke comprehensible English people would understand when you say "Read the manual".

>NUH UH it should be enough that I mumbled in Hindi-accented broken pidgin English!

>he steals low iq nigger memes from twitter
you know white people eat healthier than any other race, right?

then americans are not white

I believe this was already an established fact

I live in the UK, I went to a majority non-white school, Every white kid wanted to be a nig and nigs acted like nigs just to outdo whitey. It was shit for regular whites like myself. That and the oure ignorance and wastefulness of us all.

>Fucking pajeet, maybe if you spoke comprehensible English people would understand when you say "Read the manual".

Why are you so sure that OP is a pajeet?

He could have been a black guy. Maybe the "manual" was "How to Steal a Bike".

I went to a non-white country and realized every man in the US is just ugly.

I dont hate whites. I want a tall good looking Aryan man to fuck me and spit on me.

Im white, why would I hate myself. I think segregation should be brought back though.

Go back to Jow Forums retard boy

interesting to see that no matter what environment theyre introduced to they act like barbarians

for me it's their self-hating attitudes and the ways they go to extreme lengths to delude themselves into thinking they aren't white

Their stupidity. Their minds work much slower than the minds of my race. They don't even take calculus in high school.

remind me, who conquered almost all of the world and invented human flight and the ability to harness electricity?

Obviously not you, you fucking brainlet.

wrong answer faggot
the correct answer is white people

Yeah, like 200 years ago. What have white people done since then?

>get fat
>get dumb
>bitch about nonwhites
>couldn't solve a simple trigonometry problem even if a triple cheeseburger with large fries was on the line

they have really bad teeth and oral hygiene. like really really bad (not as bad as asians but it's up there). half the time when a white person talks to me I have to like politely lean back and nod along with my lips tightly closed.

also if they have freckles it makes me itchy. it looks like a skin disease

Strangely, the vast majority of all scientific, medical, and technological innovation still comes from the United States.

Maybe our chinks and pajeets are just smarter than China's chinks and India's pajeets.

on behalf of all white people I want to say I am so sorry and ashamed of my people. please forgive us maybe if i offer my anus as a sign of goodwill? please I love obama.

>Maybe our chinks and pajeets are just smarter than China's chinks and India's pajeets.
this is plausible actually. like china and india are more polluted with higher population densities than the U.S. so it's more likely that people will run into developmental issues. the real test of intelligence is if you give everyone the same resources and then see how they do. considering that most chinks and pajeets do very well in the U.S. this kind of suggests they're way smarter than white people, genetically speaking. also regardless of intelligence, you gotta admit asian and indian women are way cuter

Why is it that white people smell like wet dogs?

Pol loves white people.