So my roommates are fucking cunts that won't pay their bills...

So my roommates are fucking cunts that won't pay their bills. What are some (legal) pranks I can pull on them over the course of the year that will make their life hell

Attached: 30-305366_angry-pepe-png-pepe-the-frog-on-a.jpg (840x849, 295K)

make them a cum omlette

Here's one of them, total Stacey

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-185402.jpg (1080x2340, 999K)

Don't do (legal) pranks

Do legal pranks

Like eviction or something

One of them is currently subletting (illegal) so I could get her evicted probably but it's kind of a messed up thing to do

She's not even good looking.

Contact your landlord.

how will it effect you if they dont pay their bills?

We pay for some things together like internet but it's ok my debit card and they need to pay me monthly but aren't

>and they need to pay me monthly but aren't
change the wifi password until they pay their bills

Hide some dog shit in their room

Yeah I was gonna do that once they get back, they're in Spain atm

just dont pay for it and eventually they will give in

Move out to new place with roommates who pay their share (without telling them till the day of the move) see how quickly those bills get payed.

Run their toothbrushes on the inside of the toilet commode rim.

We have a yearly contract sadly, definitely leaving once it's up

What's that shit, fucking broccoli?
Tell her to pay up, and if she doesn't, threaten to get her evicted and pretend to be on the case. If she appears threatened by the prospect, continue until she pays. If not, switch strategies until you get the money from her, and then get her evicted anyway.
Do change the internet password and start looking for new roommates.

dumb whore is taking a picture with half a gram of weed? What does she expect people to say when they see it? Woah you have $5, nice job stacey!

Here's what I was gonna text him:
Hi landlord,
Are you aware that 'girl in pic' is currently subletting? Just don't want you to get into legal trouble for having someone else in your flat.
Best,
user
How does that sound?

sounds good to me, update us if he replies plz

I think I'll do an update thread tomorrow morning/lunch time. It's 7:20pm here atm so not the best time to text something like this

weird,
>landlord shows up
>hey, user told me someone is subletting in here
>laughing track
>everyone looks angry at user
>camera close up on user
>user makes the "i dunno what's going on fake innocent face"
>comercial break

Hahah both my roommates are in Spain, the one that's here is being sublet to so the landlord has never seen her before

the guy subletting her will get into legal trouble, too. actually, you'll get into legal trouble for not telling your landlord about this.

do this epic prank in which you burn down your apartment building

gets them everytime!

I googled it and in the UK it's the responsibility of the tenant who is subletting to let the landlord know (as it's their private business). If I was subletting then it would be my responsibility. Also I can pretend not to know and just ask my landlord if he's aware of what's going on

Holy fuck OP is as beta as it comes