I would disavow my whole white race just to have a black gf like pic related

I would disavow my whole white race just to have a black gf like pic related.

Attached: 0C30813C-D91B-4BAD-97B6-0D57AE53DFCC.png (596x1079, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wish natural white hair was a thing irl. Excluding the greyish white you eventually get, but you have to wait until you're old and wrinkly and it's not worth it then.
Red eyes would look good too

Anyone in their right mind would, so there's nothing wrong with that.

yeah you know she probably won't get any tattoos lol

That's one ugly hoe outfit. It would me much better as a mid-length dress. Same fabric, same top design even.

she is basically a black skinned white girl... just look at her features

>8lbs of makeup and a wig

Just go buy those things and apply them to a basketball or something. It will look exaclty the same and that's evidently all you're attracted to anyway.

same here user, white hair is so fucking hot and looks nice with all skin colors

Attached: 1565645006624.jpg (693x720, 100K)

I can't tell if people itt actually think this is a black girl...

>wide nose
>thick lips
wtf are you talking about tard excluding the wig/weave where are the white features?

Than prove its a shopp faggot

There was one femanon a little while ago with hair. Can't remember what happened but she said it was natural and it seemed legit. Think that was illness though.

probably bullshit, if she had natural white hair then she wouldn't be a femanon.
She'd be a rare stacy, or at minimum a becky.

she has the bone structure of a white person. yeah she has quite big lips and nose, but look at her actual head shape.

tfw the same bored, white racist keeps making these threads

>all black people have the same head shape
>that head shape is exclusive to whites

Attached: 1564423375771.png (645x729, 107K)

She posted some pics and stuff and seemed to know what she was talking about. It might be bullshit but I'm choosing to believe it because she was cute.

Attached: 234752.jpg (720x439, 47K)

>she was cute, therefore she wouldn't lie
user...

Attached: 1538936017587.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>therefore she wouldn't lie
No I'll just suspend by disbelief if she's cute lmao

Is it just me or does it look like a dude

No I know girls who have gone grey at age 13. It's genetic her mom did too but they both dye it a normal color.

Black girls wouldnt never date a chinese boy like me

>I'll just suspend by disbelief
I guess if you want stay deluded and naive.
I used to do the same thing. All the qts I see with juicy bubbly butts; no way they could ever do something as gross as shit right? Surely their buttholes must taste like strawberries and candy...no way they poop daily or multiple times a day.
As much as I want to believe, deep down I know it's my mind made fiction.

Attached: 1550834534354.webm (1020x550, 1.97M)

sounds good to me. white people usually have decent features and terrible skin while black/brown people have great skin. this seems like a great combo. (meanwhile, asians just have terrible everything)

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord! Join now for comfy times and frens!

discord.
gg/3uBs6mN

Lko9

Attached: mmAMceB.jpg (1252x1732, 397K)

That's peak female. White body with black skin and silver hair. Literally nothing could compete with that, she's only lacking a pierced septum.

Black girls and Latinas are more open to Asian guys than white and Asian girls are. Which is why I don't understand why Asian guys continue to chase after women who don't want them and flat out refuse to even consider them.

Holy shit.
This will give me a huge redflag but this is the first woman I have seen that I would unironically rape if I saw her IRL; the jail time would be worth it for sticking my dick in that soft ass.
FUCK WHY CAN'T ALL WOMEN BE LIKE THIS?!

She is brazillian I believe and I think she is actually "white" with the inverse of albinism. I forget what that is called.

Holy shit, good image. I am taking this.

Attached: 1559862754501.jpg (458x471, 38K)

yeah i remember her. she had a deficiency of something. she was chill as fuck.

>actually "white" with the inverse of albinism
bullshit.
Albino blacks are white but still have black features.
I highly doubt she's an albino white with those lips and that nose shape...she's a nig