"I only date white guys, hang out with white people...

>"I only date white guys, hang out with white people, only want to mixed race children with a white guy and refuse to ever date an asian guy. I hate it when people remind me that I'm of Japanese heritage because I consider myself an American"
>"I think asian girls are pretty"
>"HOW DARE YOU STEREOTYPE AND OBJECTIFY ME?????? RACIST!!!

Attached: anna-akana-youth-consequences.jpg (1140x700, 105K)

yellow fever is such a meme.

Anna Akani is such a bitch

I am gonna replace this shitty thread with sneed

Attached: B3F57746-F6A1-4E2E-B8D9-9D27DA949CE0.jpg (426x335, 45K)

these points are all compatible with each other. like if you spend all your time hating your race (which asians do in fact do all the time) then obviously you'll be pissed when people remind you that they still see you as asian and not white

who are you quoting? are you actually a racist?

I want her to scold me while I'm naked in front of a group of strangers

I hate this whore i'm not even asian but I know some latina's who do the exact same thing but only fuck white guys it's annoying as all hell

Fine woman. I don't really understand your thread. Fuck you, anyways.

>I only hang out with white people
So do I you fucking chink

I know a Chinese hapa like this and only dates white guys.
Though she embraces her Chinese heritage to the point she doesn't like being associated with being white.

I want her to demand that I kiss her sandal-clad feet while she tells them about my chastity device and how she sleeps with other men

Anna seems pretty chill to me, anyone wanna redpill me on her?

she dated ray william johnson so yeah

Its easier to blame the other side (shaming white guys with yellow fever) than to admit 50% of WMAFs prevalence is due to asian women having white fever. I dont even dislike WMAF (white dude with yellow fever here), I just dislike how white men are vilified for liking asian women.

How many men do you think she has wrapped around her finger right now?

Attached: ak1.jpg (2100x3150, 981K)

is this enough for you user?

Look at those leather moccasin-style sandals
I bet they make her soles smell fantastic

The black nail polish in this one though, oh my

Attached: ak2.jpg (640x960, 99K)

Why do you bring this up in a thread and on a board that overwhelmingly blames AF for this phenomenon?

don't get me wrong, white women are disgusting whores, but the attitude asian women have towards their own is even more off putting. I think wmaf is nearly as bad as bmwf.

Well not really, women are stupid and date guys who are popular just because of their status. She doesn't come off as a dick to me, although I've only seen a few vids of her

>I hate it when people remind me that I'm of Japanese heritage because I consider myself an American

This is sad.

It's why she hates weebs. All Japanese American girls are like this btw

Post your face when you realize that every single stereotype is true.

Attached: 1563577293474.jpg (512x512, 15K)

I'd let her suck my dick, but she's too skinny

Curry women are the same. At least with Latina and Indians there is a chance that their kids might have blue eyes, but Asian girls are just sad.

As soon as an attractive Asian female steps foot in the US her transformation begins into these kinds of orc.

The US ruins Asian qts.

Attached: cdd6jpjbbvg31.png (1259x1205, 592K)

How many fingers does she have?

Attached: 64a74ca932d489334204f367626fedada20284d8b84237c904a6f5a646b1343a.jpg (540x720, 91K)

tfw rei is still more attractive

that's a German and a soulless bot

I never said I prefer Asians over white women.

Attached: Garnet_White_Mage.jpg (1645x1150, 147K)

because the left routinely targets white men who date asian women. asian women have also been very vocal about how they dislike white men preferring them in any way. it's hypocritical in a few ways. first, asian women are equally responsible for the huge numbers of WMAF pairings and also show a preference for white men, just as white men often show a preference for asian women. second, large numbers of non white, non asian men have yellow fever, but white men are the only group criticized for it. third, the left is generally a huge proponent of interracial dating but makes an exception to this when white men are the perceived "winners". since white men appear to benefit in the interracial dating market, the left takes issue with this and comes up with new terms like "sexual imperialism" to disparage white men who date ethnic women. Interestingly, the left is fine with white women dating other races and never calls them out for fetishizing ethnic men or taking advantage of their whiteness .