How wrong is to date a 15-18yo when you're 27-30?

how wrong is to date a 15-18yo when you're 27-30?

It took me a long time to sort myself out and I want to start dating girls, but I sort of get intimidated by girls who have a long partner history themselves, as I don't want to be "just another guy" but someone significant as they would be for me. I guess my best bet is to date girls who are just getting started.

Attached: 1560998760229.jpg (1683x1349, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FiY5TF5FAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is not wrong at all, don't let normalfags tell you otherwise
go for it big guy

Attached: 1562336253467.png (240x240, 87K)

I'll probably start dating when I'm around 25 and I'll only date 18-20
I'm a manlet with nice face I'll pass as young

You are old, OP

do you like each other? if yes then it's not wrong. it should be that simple.

I'm 28 and dating a 16 year old. It's nice
People hate me, parent hate me, friends stop talking to me because I'm a "pedo"
Gave zero fucks

What's so nice about it?

She's probably impossibly cute and will only get more lovable as she grows with him, what a lucky guy, admirable really. One can only wish to have the balls.

ive heard that teenage girls will act really desperate for you to stay with them is that true

I'm 27 and if some 18 year old piece of ass wanted to fuck I would probably
[Spoiler]be myself around her and she'd lose any urge beyond platonic interaction[Spoiler]

I'm a 38 yo. I would date a 15 yo without a problem. Here is Brazil tho.

Not really, most of them will jump from guy to guy, but there was one that was really clung me and wouldn't let go. I wish I had her still she's probably so cute now as an adult. Makes me want to jump off a cliff thinking about her.

>be myself around teenagers
>theyre interested in me
>be myself around people my age
>they try to leave asap
why is this

Teenagers have less life experience so don't notice the warning signs and red flags that you wave around like they're going out of fashion.

What if only older ladies find you attractive?

how much older?
like are you 20 and they are 40?
or what?

H-how did you do it. Like, where did you meet?

I'm 27 and generally women that are less attractive and look or are a bit older are the only girls to actively flirt with me.
Also ones that are already dating someone

probably family friends or possibly online
there are tons of lonely cute teenage girls looking for boyfriends on the internet

>how wrong is to date a 15-18yo when you're 27-30?
Moderately wrong. With that sort of age difference, you would almost certainly have an advantage over her, and would maybe use it in your favour. More than that, society would highly frown on that, to the point where people would call you a pedophile. You don't want to take that hit to your reputation.

26 year old femanon and I dated a 18 year old guy. I actually despise most guys my own age because they are incredibly cynical and jaded and treat women like shit. Younger guys are much more optimistic and idealistic, and try harder to please you. He was looking for a mommy figure and I was happy to indulge him.

Nice try chris Hansen. But I doubt finding a cute teen he through family will work since my family friends are ugly and I'm not taking the risk of meeting up with a girl I met on the internet irl.

as a 29 year old man do you want to be my mommy gf? then i can have practice gf, an autistic gf, and a mommy gf.

I have a thing for younger men now, its also to do with their appearance and general energy. 21 is probably my cutoff now, sorry.

I would advise you not to do it. The social backlash and potential legal action make it completely not worth it.

I was in your shoes once user.

I missed out on highschool dating and 20 something dating so I felt like I was missing something.

When I finally became the type of man women want to fuck, I was waaaaaay in over my head. I've slept with several 18-19 year olds. They're fun and have lots of energy.

This applies to younger women too.

More optimistic, idealistic, easygoing, less jaded.

suit yourself, ill just go back to my discord filled with cute teenage girls who tell me they wish they could date me
woke up today to one saying she missed me a lot while making a grilled cheese because we were on vc last time she made one and i made fun of her for using butter instead of mayo

The sad truth is when I reach your age I'll probably be too bitter to even bother with women. Women my age will all be whores and roasties, younger women will just be after my money. What's the damn point of trying to lose your virginity or get a life partner when you're older?

Attached: 545646345.png (486x452, 188K)

>nods ok
Interesting.
People already in relationships have an easier time flirting because it's Low Risk. It's just a bit of fun. They are more relaxed and just messing around. Older and less attractive women have more to gain and less to risk so are more willing to do so by actively signalling interest.

Older women have also had more time to realise that men aren't great at reading interest and so put a bit of effort into making interest more visible.

Or you could just be memorable user. Be a genuine and decent guy, listen to her when she talks about her past and be very mindful of what she said hurt her in the past. Its not that hard guys are just too retarded for real relationships.

You can argue morality whichever way you want. US law is US law, even if you're not in the US adhering to the law in your land is a civic duty.

I don't care about social backlash if it's not illegal

I don't think you understand how bad the backlash can get. It can lead to complete ostracization in certain groups. People will call you a pedophile and will tell others that you are one. People will avoid talking to you because of the reputation you have. Say goodbye to any chance of a career as any sort of public figure. Only a few people will be ok with it, and they'll mostly be dudes who do it too.

Also, why do you want to do it? Maybe we can find a safer compromise.

The only judgement you should care about is that of the law.

There's nothing actually wrong at all with dating someone in that age range.

your a, paedophile, your a paedophile they say

nothing wrong with wanting to date a teenager with a hairy pussy and boobs

> you would almost certainly have an advantage over her
What sort of advantage?
>and would maybe use it in your favour
In what sort of way?

>instead of mayo
Youre a troll and a disgusting fuck

>What sort of advantage?
You would have a lot more knowledge than her about the world and how to interact with people. She wouldn't be able to notice if you were manipulating her, for example.

Honestly, I don't think big age differences are inherently a bad thing, because people the same age can abuse each other too. Just don't abuse your advantages, and try to elevate her to the point of an equal.

It's pretty wrong all that shit they say about "emotional maturity" is complete horseshit. If you're an immature adult they will hate you even more for dating a teen. Fundamentally people don't want old losers trying to fuck some of the most high-value people in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FiY5TF5FAg
you can cook a grilled cheese with mayo

god i could go for some kool aid right now