What's it like to have sex with a black girl?

What's it like to have sex with a black girl?

Attached: black.webm (590x720, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same as any woman but they're black

Like having sex with a white girl. But more booty.

They smell very strongly. Its not a disgusting smell, but its not very pleasant either. It kind of smells like wet earth or hay mixed with cocoa butter or whatever moisturizer she uses. Very musky. I am not racist but that meme about black pussy stank is real. No matter how clean they are, you can still smell it.

lol bullshit
how many black girls did you fuck?

Nonvirgin blackbot here.

More stank, booty cheeks seal it in.
More slobber because of our lips.
Faster fucking, white girls can't take dick.
Quieter.
Better creampies because of the ass.

Call bullshit if you want, I dont care. Black girls are easy to pick up here if you are decently attractive and have a good job. Very friendly and not afraid to initiate too. Been through the black chick phase already and decided they are not all I thought they would be.

Also black, having fucked plenty of black women. You guys are just fucking nasty women. I've never fucked a girl who smelled and have never noticed a scent to a woman I've fucked that wasn't uniquely and pleasantly their own and attributable to their environment and I've fucked women of literally every race .It's embarrassing you're admitting how low your standards are that you're fucking woman who literally smell bad Jesus Christ.

Fun but after a while you miss pink pussy lips. Darkskin girls have much nicer skin too. Lightskin girls often have scars, pigmentation issues or stretchmarks.

tfw the same bored white racist keeps making these threads, yikes

>I've never fucked a girl who smelled and have never noticed a scent to a woman I've fucked that wasn't uniquely and pleasantly their own

I've got no horse in this race, but have you considered that maybe you just can't smell it because it's too similar to your own scent? Just like Indians aren't aware of how fucking bad they smell because they're used to it?

>be blackbot but don't find black girls attractive
worst feel

Your nose must have been stopped up homie. It largley depends on a shower but if she has a perm or uses a lot of hair oils or cantu or whatever she has some kinda smell.

Im white and never been with a black girl, but white girls when you fuck them doggy smell bad too. Its just the same smell from every girl i assume, just wharfs of ass/poop smell from the butt.

>and I've fucked women of literally every race

Was literally the last part of that sentence. I would've noticed a smell from another race. And I do, each race does smell different when dirty and sweaty, like whites it's a combination of salt and dog. But I would never fuck someone who consistently smells. Apparently you do?

>just wharfs of ass/poop smell from the butt.
Ass smell is underrated.

Attached: 1522577346882.png (1312x1600, 472K)

nigga wot

I licked an Indians girls asshole out and she didn't smell at all.

Damn, you just skipped the loo and went straight for the poo.

>lick an asshole
>no smell
Virgin detected

>fucks women of of other races
>admits he can smell them
>fucks women of his own race
>"nope,no smell at all"
You literally just confirmed what the other guy said
You can smell girls of other races because they smell diffefent from you,while being incapable of detecting any bad smell on your own women because you're so used to it

>It kind of smells like wet earth or hay mixed with cocoa butter or whatever moisturizer she uses.
you're talking about shea butter. black people are obsessed with it but it does admittedly make their skin look/feel great

she was straight out the shower loser.

They're like animals in bed.

At least in me experience, as a whyteboi who got blacked by some girls.

>not fucking her as soon as the door closes
Pussssy

strangely I can corroborate on this. i think it's because indians are ironically super obsessed with bidets (I've never met one who didn't have one in their house), so in this sense they're cleaner than like every other race (except maybe europeans who actually use bidets)

yeh it's been the white girls that stink.

i pulled a chick at a club once, got back to her uni room and her pussy fucking stunk of fish it was disgusting.

You gotta fight through that shit homie. I fuck nasty bitches exclusively.

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord! Join now for comfy times and frens!

discord.
gg/3uBs6mN

Attached: b60f2a775db5cc335f58ba95b0b786ce.jpg (1000x1336, 134K)