It just dawned on me recently that I don't have any real reason to live...

it just dawned on me recently that I don't have any real reason to live. death would be preferable if I could find a way to end it as painlessly as possible but unfortunately I can't get a gun with the laws in my country combined with my history of mental health issues and past involuntary admissions to the psych ward. since then nothing has gotten better but I didn't expect it to. death is the only thing that makes sense to me. now I need to build up the courage to follow through with it, I give myself till new years 2020.

Attached: 1460273351416.jpg (756x720, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rKwDzMrn7f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just deal with the pain of living, pussy

it's not even particularly painful anymore per se, it more or less leveled out to a huge empty waste. there is no reason to continue.

Just live for someone else like everyone.

carotid artery strangulation

>that I don't have any real reason to live
The potential for future happiness and life contentment.

I don't want a chance of survival and turn into a vegetable. I think jumping off a tall building or getting hit by a train would be much quicker.

people with my collection of mental illnesses are known to kill themselves. combined with my life circumstances, there is no reason not to do it.

Don't get hit by the train, that has a high chance of survival. Instead lie down on the rails and get decapitated.

so that's why those guys in the photos laid their heads down, makes sense.

Are you OP? Well, will you do it? you probably will not feel anything. If you will do it, then please tell me.

reject materialistic/hedonistic nihilism. aka go to church.

>willingly subscribing to fiction to feel better about yourself
could you be any more weak-willed?

OP if youre gonna kill yourself use the rest of what youve got to come all the way over to me so you can suck my penis, then kys. Don't be a waste OP

Attached: 1565969542604.png (554x400, 52K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1rKwDzMrn7f

Attached: woody.png (961x408, 307K)

why don't you try living with nothing to lose as opposed to actually calling it quits. gotta be better option suicide is boring and lame nobody cares pick something else

If you die there is no way back, so it makes sense to try to find happiness before actually killing yourself.
I've heard anons saying that some meds helped them. Other things you can try is finding an hobby. Having something you love doing can really help
Anyway if I an hero I will probably jump off a building. The train is an option but apparently it can cause trauma to the train driver, so I don't really like that option, despite it being simple

Do not do it please, do not leave us here

here's my thought with suicide. If you're going to go through with it, don't do it that day. Give yourself 3 weeks. If you change your mind, then give yourself 3 more weeks. If not, try to actually legitimize your death and how it will affect things. Quite honestly, life is completely pointless and you should live it out to it's max to do whatever makes you happy, regardless of how stupid it is.

Attached: 1554617210442.png (735x720, 375K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s1rKwDzMrn7f
you're actually pretty good at doing voice shit lmao

Attached: 1554502594557.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Thank you Satania, you are the best

do you do commissions for voice work?

Attached: sataniaxd.gif (220x224, 55K)

that was me not him and sure

If I didn't have the ufc or video games to look forward to I'd have nothing

do you have a discord I can contact you with or some shit?

Attached: 002_mentally_retarded.gif (194x191, 39K)

MFD#3021
you're a faggot

Attached: blackdoc.jpg (1193x839, 77K)