User why don't you make some cash and get yourself a qt doll waifu?

user why don't you make some cash and get yourself a qt doll waifu?

Attached: kimiko.jpg (600x900, 49K)

I want one of these
25 inch fantasia

Attached: 86b8ebedcc7ab2a8f4741e816788c94643a026a70e252bdb5a2619417595585f.webm (1900x1080, 1.32M)

Saving for affordable sexbots instead.
I'll probably have to wait a decade, but it's better than some lifeless boring doll.

I need something that at least be able to suck on it's own, or move.

Because my mom wants grandkids and so far I am the only kid she has faith in

Otherwise I'd get a doll, bimbo body, face like porciline and flowing black hair + blue eyes. Name her Olympia (and if anyone gets that operetic refferance points to you)

Cuz their pussies are uggo. The pussy is like the culmination of the doll's existence, it needs to be fucking perfect, a marvel of craftsmanship in replication of nature's example. And it never is.
If I wanted something big and expensive to look good around my home I'd order a bunch of fucking anime posters from japan.

I feel you. Bought me a doll waifu in the hope it speeds up the sexbot research. I mean the doll is great but if it could fuck me on its own it would be even better

I'd pay a few hundred tops for something like that, but $1500!? KEK no fucking way.
It's just a big piece of ass shaped silicone.

Attached: butt toy.webm (1900x1080, 1.98M)

forgot quotes

In contrary to regular gfs the doll is the cheaper one if you consider the money you are going to spend on your gf

If you get a doll then go for the higher quality ones where the cunts don't look bad

Attached: picccc.png (1105x805, 1.01M)

>In contrary to regular gfs the doll is the cheaper one if you consider the money you are going to spend on your gf
They aren't comparable...
A doll is something you stick your dick into for a few minutes and nothing more.

Already did m8

The clockwork doll from Tales of Hoffman?

I did that to my ex gf too. You are right though the doll can't love me back or actively enjoy something with me since it is just plastic. But I have to contradict the only sticking my dick into it claim. I also cuddle / sleep with my doll and watch movies. It's nice having the feel of having someone next to you

Dolls also can't hurt you or be malicious

They are actually quite heavy and "dead weight"
so yeah if you aren't jacked they CAN hurt you. if you are not careful.

>It's nice having the feel of having someone
>someone
Yeah that's a gf, not a doll incel

they can't hurt me the way a real girl could (psychologically and financially), that's true.
My doll weighs around 45 to 50 kg (99 to 110 pounds) and I got a pretty much 'normal' figure .First times it was quite a workout but you get used to lifting her really quick

your brain still thinks you are next to a person if you lay besides the doll or have it in your arms. The thermoplastic material absorbs your body heat very quick which adds to the realism

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
It's an innie. It's an innie to appeal to the norman's taste, and because it's easy and cheap to carve a slit into plastic. Just fucking lazy, man.
If it's to be worth $1500, it needs to have the softest, most inviting, cutest, sweet little outie lips I've seen. The kind of pussy that would make the most degenerate literal faggot drop on his knees and drool until he's kneeling in a puddle, eyes fixated on the enchanting treasure of nature that's before him.
Pic related, it's one such pussy.

Attached: 2pRZ7Co.png.jpg (500x500, 19K)

>your brain still thinks you are next to a person if you lay besides the doll
You're too far gone

Attached: 1539128672516.png (645x729, 68K)

I'd say this is personal preference I had a gf with beef lips and a gf with inner lips. I prefer the latter. There's probably some manufacturers out there that make dolls with outer lips

I didn't mean to say it's the real deal but it's better than just a pillow or nothing next to you. I prefer the cuddling without the accompaniments of having a realgf

You realize there are ppl pulling in 4 times that amount in a single month.

Yeah user, but not that many of them browse this board... :') And it takes some saving up to splurge this much money at once, you don't wanna be irresponsible with your finances.

Id wager the category of people here who earn that much overlaps with that of people who buy dolls

People like you deserve to be skinned alive.
Fucking sad, worthless, pathetic cunts.

>There's probably some manufacturers out there that make dolls with outer lips
Most are either really money hungry to be ready for such horror or they are mentally ill themselves. Or women. Basically an artist/manufacturer should have it as a point of honor, to never manufacture:
>outtie slut beefs
>fat dolls that aren't pregnant
>pregnant dolls with small boobs
>dolls with brown nipples
>dolls with even toes

Attached: 1556651537599.jpg (640x480, 34K)

"Make" some cash? A decent silicone model is going to be at least two to three thousand dollars. Nice if that's pocket change to you, but I have to work for a living. That's a hell of a lot of money to me.

Yeah, that's a concern, and part of why I haven't pulled the trigger on a purchase yet. I find the small ones unsettling, but I'm a really thin and not especially strong guy, and a doll anywhere close to my height is going to be discouragingly heavy. Lugging around the equivalent of a couple bags of water softener salt doesn't sound like great fun.

Who hurt you? Or are you just one of those retards who assumes that everyone who wants a doll wants one that looks like it's about six years old?

Im saving up for a doll right now
How would I even get it in the mail??
That's the part im the most confused about
I dont want to be in like bubble rap or something anf it just looks like a doll or something
Idk

That, you can relax about. Assuming you don't go with a cheap ripoff vendor (hint: if the price looks too good to be true, it is absolutely too good to be true), it'll just show up in a humongous plain box, possibly labelled "mannequin" or something. How you get that up the stairs or past family is your own problem, but you shouldn't have any issues with neighbors unless they're in the habit of opening your boxes, in which case you already have a problem.

alright well thank you user.
but my family all thinks im gay so they wont care if i get a silicone gf haha

Where do I get the butt toy?

Saving up and learning Arabic so I can just go to the middle east and buy a Persian qt

Unbased and virginpilled

Attached: 1565239962287.gif (250x194, 47K)

Oh fuck she looked like a real woman from the thumbnail

I feel like I could love a doll more than I could actually love a real woman.

Nobody loves women. Not even women love themselves