Small sized sweatpants are now baggy on me

>small sized sweatpants are now baggy on me

sweet! nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. cigs, black coffee and adderall, that's what pretty boys are made of.

Attached: 1420047950429.jpg (436x354, 32K)

>cigs, black coffee and adderall
I dont do any of this and Im still skinny
srsly how do people get fat in the first place?

you're very unique and special. give yourself a pat on the back.

That sounds really unhealthy user.

I look too fabulous for it to be unhealthy. this is what those normals call self improvement.

Attached: 1420047950429.png (300x450, 208K)

that's what failed e-boys are made. also outdated aes

Hahahahahah OP I'm addicted to Kratom :))))

Attached: life hack.jpg (640x638, 37K)

I'm not an eboy. loving those digits
Kratom seems kool, I should try some at the local headshop. also nice digits

posting in a blessed thread

Attached: 1420431813111.png (936x853, 707K)

Uh, supermodels continuously collapse from surviving on shit like that.

how are you addicted to kratom? one cocodamol hits harder than like 10 caps of kratom

>Cocodamol

Dunno what that is but sounds nice. How do I come across this? Is it legal? Does it get you high? Also just look it up, kratom addiction and withdrawl does exist especially for people who wanna be high a lot like me.

cocodamol is codeine and apap/paracetamol. you can get it without a script in the uk but not if youre an ameritard

>cigs, black coffee and adderall, that's what pretty boys are made of.
nice LARP. you made this thread a few weeks ago, except you were a woman then

Yeah that requires a script in my country and I do not have any hookups that could buy me anything.

Im on my 3rd day without food this week, nearing those 120lb. I cant stop trembling but it could be worse hell yea. Cigs help out a lot to distract yourself but im going through packs like theyre nothing but hey man self destruction is fun

Attached: miki6.jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

you need some real drugs bru. sad

you're looking great. I know because I'm the same

Attached: seryu_ubiquitous_x_male_reader___true_justice_pt_4_by_yellowninja123-d9ft6du.png (500x281, 132K)

Kek I weigh the same as you, am probably taller, and also am not starving myself.

Attached: 1560871270478.jpg (450x450, 38K)

It is what it is. How are you so fuckin skinny tho, I was never overweight but I cant understand how you can manage to be so underweight if you dont have an extremely poor eating habit

Attached: miki5.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>tfw weighed myself today and it said 67.9 kg
Oh, so close to 68 kg. I'm used to being 65 kg so this is good. Nice bulk!

My eating habits are certainly not ideal, but I am having at least 1 1/2 meals a day with little to no exercise.

Please teach me your secrets anons, I want to be a skinny and cute boy too

Just Fast. It weirdly boosted my metabolism
You can do it, and it's not too hard cause you stop feeling hungry after day 4

if not just do intermitent but try to work it up to 16 hours a day

same. i'm 6'0 and 125
i eat a fuck ton and work out but i'm STILL s k i n n y

Yea just stop eating food all together, its really hard the first 2 or 3 days and youll want to throw up cause of nausea and headaches but when you get to around day 5 or 4 you just stop feeling it. If you really want to get super skinny there are other methods, i starve cause its also a nice way to self harm but. If you smoke then cigs can help you not think about food

Attached: miki2.png (300x300, 95K)

Never believe girls who say they're into skinny guys it is a whore trick. Girls who weigh more than you are not going to take you seriously as a man. You can MAYBE get away with this if you're tall but it doesn't help.

I still feel fat and im a guy thats 5'7 and 150lbs. My lowest weight was 140 and i felt skinny and good and girls flirted with me. But just ten pounds gain and i just feel so fat like i weight 200lbs and clothes dont fit anymore. What gives its just ten pounds

>i eat a fuck ton
Really doubt it. How many calories a day do you eat?

>and work out
That's likely part of your problem.

Honestly dude just put on muscle and don't change your weight and you will look great. Fuck the diet hit the gym. 150lbs is really not so large for a 5'7 man...

you skip exercise entirely and still lose weight

key points are portion control, number of meals and counting calories. Psychologically condition yourself to evaluate "do i need this" every time your hand goes to your mouth. You will not believe how much subconscious snacking or sugary juice consumption an individual can do in a day. Buy a smaller bowl or plate (60-70% the size of the bowls and plates you currently use) and cut from 3 meals to 2 meals per day.

You eat, then you eat again and then you eat some more.
Then you need more calories. Cronometer lets you track calories and nutrients for free, it's a good site. You need protein and healthy fats.

Not true. Ive been able to get girls while being super skinny and average height. Even cute black girls were attracted to me. Girls just really into skinny guys, its because clothes look good on skinny.

think it's the height that's the big issue. it's a lot easier to put on weight when you're smaller because you are made of less mass, so even with just a 10 pound difference you'll notice pants not fitting and your shirts getting tighter.

I've been pretty hardcore skeletal WHILE exercising and girls couldn't care less. I easily have gotten more attention when I had a nice meaty body. I'm not even saying full beefcake just somebody who can lift one side of a sofa without snapping in half.

You're right that clothes fit well on skinny guys... that makes them good coat hangers... but they just can't do what most men can do. They're weak. They're unhealthy. If they get sick enough they'll literally just die.

when i get down to 175 (190 rn) my reward will be to start smoking
it's kind of fucked up i guess i'm just mentally weak
but i'm just fucking tired of being fat, plain and simple
i hardly even think of it as self improvement anymore, i just want something to change

That better be a delicious busssy