Do you drink, user?

Do you drink, user?
Why?
How much if yes?

Attached: man-turning-down-whisky.jpg (1100x826, 104K)

>Do you drink, user?
FUCK YEAH!
>Why?
CUZ IT'S AWESOME AND I LOVE IT!

>How much if yes?
AS MUCH AS I AM ALLOWED AND AS MUCH AS IS THERE AND AAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD I LOVE BOOZE GIMMIE GIIIIMMIIEEEEE GIIIIIMMIEEEE

Tastes terrible imho
Might try gin whiskey or stuff with flavorings though

I do/did, but I quit on Tuesday this week.
10+ years of being an alcoholic.
Gonna see if I can last at least a month... if I manage that then I might quit for good... I can't just have a beer or 2, because the second a sip passes my lips that's it, I'm drinking for 14 days straight minimum.
Was on a bottle of whiskey/3 bottles of wine/12+ beers or ciders a day, basically every single day.

I've got to sort my fucking life out.

>do you drink
yes
>why
work related stress and deppresion
>how much
until i cant walk anymore and vidya becomes less fun

Attached: boom life.png (584x575, 242K)

>Do you drink, user?
For the past year and a half.
Luckily I'm still young.
>Why?
Once I finally tried substances in college, my addictive personality and social anxiety allowed me to use them as a crutch.
>How much if yes?
I'm pretty big, so I can do two bottles of wine in an afternoon through evening.
Way more if I start in the morning.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x430, 780K)

I used to. It was awesome! It relieved my anxiety and I finally felt comfortable in social situations. Heck, I even went to college classes drunk on occasion.

But then it stopped alleviating the anxiety, and I started feeling anxious all the time. It was a mixture of that, some serious fuck-ups that led to lost jobs and totaled cars, and the awful hangovers every morning that I'd have to stave off with more booze. One day I was just super sick of it and stopped. I've had a beer here and there but haven't been drunk since. It's been about a year and a half now.

My anxiety is better now that alcohol's cut out. It's still there a bit, but that's normal. I have no problem facing things head on now because I don't have booze to escape to.

Yes, because it tastes good and I drink one or two doubles of neat whiskey a day.

Attached: balob.14yov4.jpg (540x720, 157K)

>Do you drink, user?
Yes.
Why?
It usually amplifies positive emotions and blunts negative ones.
How much if yes?
Not as much as I used to. I'd say a beer a day and between 7 and 12 when going out. I've recently started "flipping" when I'm drunk however (you know when people get gerbil eyes and do retarded shit without remembering any of it the next day), which I don't like AT ALL.

>Do you drink?
Of course
>Why?
Because it's the only thing that makes me feel something
>How much?
Just enough. I don't want it to become just as boring and mundane as my life already is.

Attached: a5049f78.jpg (1015x1200, 253K)

Yes
I like the burning sensation in my mouth
2-3 Steel Reserves mixed with Vodka per day.

Good luck, user. You can do it, I believe in you.
Originally

Do you drink, user?
Why?
How much if yes?
yes

Yes
Because I realized recently it makes me uncaring about everything. I still have the same opinions and ideas but... They don't bother me...
And I need to drink MORE

Yes and too much, initially because it made me more loose as I used to be pretty stiff and uncomfortable as a peraona but nowadays so I can actually enjoy something in life and/or fall asleep without worrying for hours about existence.
Yes, I know its a problem. I will maybe work on it this study year.
For those wondering I have periods where I dont drink at all aswell, and I either drink a fuck tone in one day or 5 beers a day for a week without almost any food.

I don't believe in myself but I appreciate the kind words.

>(you know when people get gerbil eyes and do retarded shit without remembering any of it the next day)

Fuck me, I was drinking like that until HS prom when I got wasted so much only thing I could remember the next morning was me throwing out at trees, doing dumb shit on the dance floor and my friend taking off my pants no homo when he took me to my place.
The next week I get to know that I

> almost fell in a lake
> asked out my crush for a dance and she agreed
> while we were dancing some dumb bitch comes up and wants to join us
> everyone in the class knows I'm dancing with my crush
> headbutt her right into the endless void
> she was K.O. for half an hour
> was growling at the classmate's parents
> vomit in the toilet
> vomit in the bus on the way back
> slept on top of a huge rock
> broke my glasses
> teacher saw my condition and told everyone "do not let him drink anymore!"
> not that I could and wanted
> fell into a dense treeline

And god knows what else they didn't tell me.

Point being, after the prom I started to drink really fucking carefully. Fuck that shit, you need to control yourself, desu.

>do you drink user?
no
>why?
my dad is an alcoholic, his dad was one and my grand grandpa on my mother's side was one too
and I almost became one too

no
costs too much, feels bad afterwards, makes cumming feel less good

>Do you drink, user?
No, I despise alcohol and alcoholics.

Attached: vader.jpg (750x1043, 187K)

I dont drink much because I dont have money for it.
I am a NEET who lives with his parents, so I dont have much money and parents dont buy me alcohol.
The only time I drink is when my parents have had friends over and I take a few beer's and some whisky when they dont notice.

I did, but I haven't since August 1st.

I used it as an escape. I ended up drinking so much that I really started to notice my health taking a hit, so I stopped. My skin was terrible, I had reflux issues everyday, and I was getting fatter. I never got arrested or in trouble with the law, but the drinking just stopped being worth it.

I guess it helped with anxiety and stress too. I started drinking before work, so I could get through the day. I'm still stuck in the minimum wage job cycle despite getting my bachelor's degree.

I got pulled over once for a rolling stop on a deserted stretch of road after drinking all day. I was headed to the drug store to pick up some Gatorade, and aspirin and other crap to deal with the hangover I had. The deputy smelled it on me and gave me a sobriety test. Luckily I passed and he didn't whip out breathalyzer. I'm not sure if I would've passed. Luckily the deputy wasn't some hard-ass. The same deputy stopped me again recently after my headlights failed on my way home. I don't think he remembered me. Anyway, I hadn't been drinking at all, the anxiety kicked in like it always does when I get pulled over, and I started shaking a ton. That didn't happen the night I had been drinking and could have actually gotten into some trouble. The deputy noticed and mentioned, it, and I just tried to joke that it wasn't like he was out her pulling people over and handing them free candy.

I have some money saved up, and I live with my parents, so I quit my job. Honestly, I don't think I could've stopped without quitting the job. That's how stressful work was. I was starting to have problems with customers so often that I was probably going to get fired anyway, so I just quit. I just can't deal with the morons you have to deal with in retail these days. I'm going back to school for a semester too and trying to take some classes so maybe I can get another bachelor's in something more practical. That's the plan.

Good luck man

Yes
Because I feel something else other then shit
More then normal, got a pretty high natural tolerance and I'm a big guy, so where most people are already passed out or vomiting, I'm just really happy for once

Only when im out of pot. I always seem to have an anxious edge when im sober and i cant stand it

>Do you drink, user?
Yes
>Why?
The big sad
>How much if yes?
Yes

Yeah well that shit has been happening to me with WAY too little alcohol. Up until a few months ago I could drink like a horse (I'm Belgian and we drink a LOT), but the last few times I got drunk people told me absolute horror stories about myself and I don't remember any of it. I wonder what switch I flipped.

Yea but I kinda need to stop. I live with my parents and the last time I drank, I was throwing up all next morning for hours. I was able to blame it on food poisoning and they bought it but it was close.

Anyone know how to prevent this? Besides, you know, not drinking. It's happened maybe 4 or 5 times in my drinking life

Stopped a couple weeks ago. I was headed fir permanent neuropathy if i didnt. Id drink so much so fast all week when i stopped id shake could barely walk or balance and my stomache would hurt for days.

Glad to hear it user :) ori

My partner and I have a mixed drink or a shot every now and then.