Hymens

What is the evolutionary purpose of a hymen? It seems so inconvenient. Is it really just natures "freshness seal of approval"?

Attached: broken-hymen.png (500x284, 140K)

it stops shit from getting up babies twats and giving them infections and what not. But yeah don't worry. It's for sure because virginity and your superiority complex.

Women are supposed to not be whores obviously. A man is evolved to hate raising a bastard. A man is evolved to want monogamy. The female is supposed to keep it to show she's not owned yet.

It's a myth comparable to the whole "don't go swimming just after eating" thing. Doesn't exist.

membrane protecc until needed.
also male nipples exist because boys can get boipregnant.

im a virgin and ive never "broken" anything, pretty sure thats not real

To protect the inside of the vagina during it's formative years

I don't know about 'freshness', But it certainly helps dirty icky stuff from getting up there when you're a pup rolling around in the dirt

>evolved to want monogamy
>no man in recorded history was ever monogamous
trips GET!

>What is the evolutionary purpose of a hymen?
to determine if a man provides a diamond

Only correct answer in this thread, Jesus, Jow Forums is infested with tranny resetera shills.

Attached: 1554815896118.jpg (400x277, 22K)

found the emcel

You saying hymens don't exist? But the blood, user.

Wtf are you talking about? What a weirdo.

Whores have a hard time facing reality.

Found roastie trying to justify female promiscuity and lack of self control.

>What is the evolutionary purpose of a hymen?
To hold pee and blood during "those" days I guess.

Attached: 1528603157090.jpg (576x432, 46K)

YOU as well fuck off misandrist.

You're a virgin idiot, that's why your hymen hasn't broke. Ffs

The female piss hole is different to the vaginal hole.

Wait so when a girl bleeds where does the blood get out from? I thought it's clotty

take a mirror, spread your lips, and take a look you dummy

whore guard

Nature sure is good at this whole intelligent design thing. It's almost like... everything has been specifically engineered by something(s) very logical and very conscious.

Attached: hank wtf.jpg (893x466, 243K)

>war of 1 kills vs tribe 2
>tribe 1 kills of loyal women to tribe 2
>tribe 1 kills all males of tribe 2
>continue for thousands of years

I obviously meant he expects HER to be monogamous so he can take care of HIS OWN child.

Idiot.

The himen isn't how you imagine. It is a membrane smaller than the vagina itself, and it can naturally expand and contract. The purpose is so that shit doesn't get in there when it's not supposed to. Which is why, when a 40 year old european rich man who bough you from your parents' farm at 14 tries to fuck you, it tenses up and you bleed.

>a man is evolved to want monogamy
what the fuck? natural instincts always make animals want to fuck and breed nonstop. it's society and civilization, aka not acting like an animal, that makes us NOT want to fuck 24/7.

see I meant from the female. He hates the bastard.

No hymen is Gods way of telling a man not to marry her. Only mad roasties disagree.

The women and children were locked away as safe as possible while an invasion was underway. Ultimately if the women of your village are captured by the enemy i.e. become whores, then all is lost.

Attached: Disgust 03.jpg (600x709, 113K)

that's shit tier bait, try harder next time

I hope to be a rich man at 40, able to afford a virgin girl. I'd stay monogamous of course since I'm generally invested in my property.

Attached: All Smiles.png (308x320, 78K)

Nah yeah you're right. It's all just chaotic randomness.

Attached: 1457628460161.jpg (413x395, 32K)

>Ur gwap aunt weal
Stfu mr enlightened.

>believing that there is a god is bait
Perhaps you are the foolish one here.

Women don't piss with their ass? I thought that's why they do it while they sit. Like birds. Brits even call women birds I thought that's why.

>The himen isn't how you imagine. It is a membrane smaller than the vagina itself, and it can naturally expand and contract.
Here we go with the magic "disappearing" hymen but "I'm still a virgin" meme. I hate when women try to bullshit men with stories like
>I was playing basketball
>I was dancing
>I was horse "riding"
>I was baking a cake
>but you are my first, believe me
women and their bullshit

Attached: 1541107092004.png (846x720, 328K)

>Women don't piss with their ass?
No they don't, trust me man, my sister sat on my face before.

There's no use arguing with you. You can believe your fiction if it makes you feel better, but just know you're deluding yourselves.

It's not disappearing and it's not "a meme" do you understand what contraction means? Here. Try this. Stick a finger up your butt. It's probably gonna hurt past a certain point but you'll notice that you can get in a few centimetres inside without hurting. But it's... dry. A vagina is the same. If you fuck her before time it doesn't hurt because it's dry, it hurts because she hasn't opened up fully and it hurts to take something inside. If you have EVER made a girl bleed whilst fucking her you are bad at fucking her (or into some really hardcore shit, which is hot and okay by me).

Just go ask a fucking gynecologist mate. Or become one too, it's a lucrative position.

Attached: 74de367f78bea9b83aaa095bfd701cf1.png (1317x1140, 572K)

>There's no use arguing with you.
So don't and be on your way, sleepwalker.

Did she piss though? Otherwise how could you tell. Also how do they not leak urine if the hymen is gone?

Attached: 1444743015426.jpg (1039x638, 68K)

The urethra isn't inside the vagina you absolute virgin.

Maybe take a second look at the image in the op.

They have different tubes that link to their holes. The piss hole is connected to the bladder and is close to the clitoris. The vagina hole is closer to the asshole and is the only hole to have a hymen. Furthermore it is connected to the womb.

Attached: 1565608255111.jpg (650x366, 32K)

Shutup infidel

>Women don't piss with their ass?
No, right above the vaginal opening is the urethra and that's where the pee comes from.

>Try this. Stick a finger up your butt
Nice try, that's for gay man and women.

>If you have EVER made a girl bleed whilst fucking her you are bad at fucking her
This statement should be punished by death motherfucker. Stop shilling the whole "she doesn't have to bleed when you first have sex!" "she can still be a virgin if she doesn't bleed!".
Mother nature gave this test to men to identify worthy partners and separate them from filthy whores. Just because you won't pass this test you try to undermine it.

Attached: 1565563670922.jpg (608x476, 44K)

If you've no curiosity to try it you can always try it with a woman's butt. The effect should be the same. Or here, have another test: Lube up your finger and then shoot it up inside her cunt without warning. That shit's gonna hurt, because it's not the wetness, it's the fucking hymen which never goes away.

I'm not going to try and negotiate your weird pseudo-religion viewpoints. This isn't even an unknown fact. A basic health lookup should tell you this. If you are this unknowing about the human genitalia I am glad you're not gonna be bumping uglies with many people.

Attached: c8e5400695eebd65dd09eb6be519914a.jpg (1000x1414, 168K)

You're alright for a tripcunt, whores will forever seethe that they're romantically useless.

>I was X
Might be true. I had a childhood friend (xx). Basically we were riding my bike with fucked up seat. We fell and the seat went inside her (I guess) she bleed a lot down there

How do the periods come out? Its gonna be like a can of spam waiting to burst

That's awful but also kind of hilarious

White males rape their daughters several years before menarche so the seal is broken at that point. Don't know how it works for other races.

Because the hymen is not sealed duh.

In truth you fucked her mr. CHAD

That's not even the funny part. All I knew at that time was "girls have a hole down there"
She didn't get up at first and just lie there holding her head. Then she grabbed her box with one hand and I noticed the blood.
I thought that she died and her organs were melting and coming out of that hole.
I wish... I grew up to be a weirdo. We stopped hanging at 16~ and only say dry "hi"s in family meetings.

Makes no fucking sense, why so many openings?

>you can always try it with a woman's butt.
Where the fuck do you think you are? Of course I can't.

>pseudo-religion viewpoints.
I'm not religious. I just know that hymen won't disappear magically if you're not shoving things down there or had sex.

Women are extremely insecure about their genitals. That's why they project and try to make men insecure about theirs. Whether's its dick size, circumcision, or how long he lasts. It all comes down to women being insecure liars. Women pretend pussy can take multiple dicks and not stretch at all. Or come back to original state, regenerate, reverse fucking sands of time because muh vagina.
Your filthy disgusting pit of sorrow isn't fucking magical! It does stretch! It's not some invincible, indestructible material or group of mutated cells with super regeneration!
Stop making excuses for your used up unvirgin vagina with hymen fucked out of existence. If you get next bf you better not tell him "I didn't bleed but trust me I was a virgin, I had no other before you!" because no one will believe you. Your disinformation tactics won't work on r9k.

Attached: 1564412342573.gif (500x400, 319K)

>why so many openings?
Probably because of things like penetration and childbirth. You know. Stuff that might upset the urinary tract, to put things lightly.

Because it doesn't disappear ever you moron, it dilates, you can check with one of those gynaecologists looking things.

does you guys really think the hymen really matter that much? like am I really going to be stressed to find a perfect husband if i break my hymen outside of sex? I don't even think i'd be stressed to be a virgin, let alone have a hymen still...

Attached: 1562549254152.jpg (283x323, 42K)

>tfw virgin but no hymen

What was the last muscle tissue you saw that actually becomes looser and weaker with use instead of the other way around, smart guy?

In your penis there are 2 types of delivery systems:
One for your urinary tract and when you become erect that tube closes off so your urethra can ejaculate semen

>does you guys really think the hymen
I certainly do, I take the no hymen no diamond concept very seriously.

The anal ring does

I always just get confused because if the hymen has such a high value then the guys must have to think they are worthy enough for a girl to throw away all that value for them?

Can you really not think of anything in nature that's clearly flawed? Like how humans can't swallow and breathe at the same time? Or how women can die in childbirth? This designer must be a real retard, much more probable than the proven and well understood fact of natural selection.

>To hold pee and blood during "those" days I guess.
what a fucking retard. just shut up.

that or enough babies died from vaginal infections that the ones who had hymens were left over and allowed to breed

I have you know that there is a female circumcision method where they "sew" things up to create one simple, aesthetic, easy to clean opening. Of course the clit is being cut off. Women are less likely to cheat if they don't derive pleasure from it.

By your logic anal gaping shouldn't be a thing because the sphincter should get stronger and tighter with "use". It doesn't, it gets stretched and worn out. Not to mention the scar tissue. Same for vagina but of course women will try to justify being promiscuous.

I don't masturbate but it's still one opening so men are simply designed better.

>does you guys really think the hymen really matter that much? like am I really going to be stressed to find a perfect husband if i break my hymen outside of sex?
If you tell them "I'm a virgin" and then you have sex and there's no blood and you're loose... of course they will think ok she had plenty before me she lied. If you from the get go say you're used goods at least they know what they are settling for.

Attached: 1541141657994.jpg (480x522, 19K)

Why is that a flaw? Is McDonalds really that delicious to you, you beast?

Such is the price of monogamy, be sure before you make the ultimate move.

>Baby shit uncontrollably
>Shit inside vagina very bad
>Baby crawl in dirt too
>Nature put lid on vagina for baby
Do Grug understand?

yeah yeah keep telling everyone that

>If you tell them "I'm a virgin" and then you have sex
but it doesn't even matter, it's very unlikely i would get denied from a good husband not being a virgin anyways.
And what do the men pay?

Attached: 1507091306447.jpg (750x730, 48K)

I don't know what to tell you other than it's true. My hymen is still kinda there but not like it was.

>loyal women
what are you talkin about bud?

>there are hymen restoration cirugy
What an evil evil world we live in.

Attached: 1563775218094.jpg (235x215, 8K)

>there was once a time when some babies had hymens and some didn't! What happened was, the babies who didn't all died!

Attached: 1529966598526.jpg (763x771, 60K)

I'm not even him but you're painfully stupid nigga.

>nooooo what really happened was that men ejaculated into adult women, and those who didn't evolve hymens died before having children for no reason :^)

Just google what can happen to adult females when they don't wipe their ass front to back like they should, and then imagine what could easily happen to a fragile little baby who shits herself if she didn't have a hymen. Retard.

>That's the way it works! Look it up! Only some humans evolved hymans, bro! The hymenless (homosapiens nonhymenus) all died off, bro!

Attached: 1522267806930.gif (406x452, 20K)

except for the male foreskin. That shit is ugly and useless

Here is a neat thing... Hymen is the Greek god of marriage. So hymen makes sense, since it was broken after marriage. A girl with a hymen can be confirmed a virgin. And in the bible, virginity is associated with bees and honey. So bees scientific names are called hymenoptera. Its all related.

Yeah we can explain it to you but we can't understand it for you mate. Your idiocy isn't an argument.

OP Male nips exist because female parts develop on a fetus before the gender is decided

I, too, believe in baseless theories that fail to explain fundemental evolutionary conundrums. You get em, bro!

Attached: BackwardsCap.png (424x520, 348K)

>Has it explained to him
>Fails to understand
>Uses his inability to understand as a shield
Like I said it's literally not an argument

>Has it explained to him
Oh. Care to point out where that happened?

>enough babies died from vaginal infections that the ones who had hymens were left over
>it stops shit from getting up babies twats and giving them infections
It's been said repeatedly. Hymens were/are an evolutionarily successful trait and those with them were more likely to successfully reproduce. It isn't a difficult concept to understand you shit eater.

So that men know to divorce their wife if she doesn't bleed on the first night.

No hymen no diamond.

Attached: 1563804877966.png (496x558, 190K)

This moronic statement suggests that there were babies born without hymens at the same time babies existed with them.

Either that or the babies had lost the hymens but that still means they already had one to lose but did by accident. This is not "natural selection", you blob.

Wow, you have as little faith in men as we have in women.

Attached: 1537467507068.jpg (803x801, 125K)

>By your logic anal gaping shouldn't be a thing because the sphincter should get stronger and tighter with "use".
You absolute mongoloid, lmfao. You don't "use" a sphincter the same way you "use" a pussy. Women clench their cunts while having sex. It makes them feel good and it makes the man feel good.
They don't pucker their hole during anal because that makes it fucking hurt. It's the opposite, they're supposed to relax it as much as possible and resist clenching.
If you had sex in your life or a brain in your head you would understand, but you've experienced neither. Carry on being retarded.

>suggests that there were babies born without hymens at the same time babies existed with them
Yes obviously. The trait is present in other primates anyway so more than likely we inherited from them. Though the same reasoning applies.

That is just absurd and ignorant. It's another 'giraffe head' situation. One of too many that keeps the theory of natural selection as nothing more than a theory.

>absurd and ignorant
>Never justifies his reasoning
You don't have an argument or even any substitute reasoning do you? You're just being contrarian.

it's called being educated. You can't use asspulls to try and explain something, especially when that asspull is a biological impossibility.

>educated
>Still provides no reasoning of his own or alternative reasoning
You couldn't be further from it evidenced.

*as evidenced