Would you join a kpop girl band as the token trap?

Would you join a kpop girl band as the token trap?
Pros:
>be around hot girls all day
>make a lot of money
Cons:
>basically have to surrender your masculinity
>may have to take hormones
>company tells you what to wear, how to keep your hair, you'll have to act feminine to keep character

Attached: aoa.jpg (720x405, 62K)

way too masculine, bud

no b3cause im not a tranny faggot

>the token trap
>token

are you implying kpop girls are commonly traps? OwO

What is this degenerate shit? This is like the behavior of monkies. Why do people like this shit? Is it a low IQ thing?

Attached: 1544922011565.jpg (588x437, 56K)

You forgot you'll be literally enslaved, all the hot girls around you will constantly try to bring you down because they want to be more famous than you are, and that you'll have to suck your manager's pee pee to have basic stuff provided like food or the ability to browse internet lmao

Let's see SK has, feminine males, an obsession with cosmetic surgery, a culture of deviancy. What do you think?

B8 thread is b8, is b8 is b8

What's the point of being around women if you're not going to fuck them user

gg no re right here familamadingdong

Attached: 1551792230634.jpg (702x395, 31K)

What are you saying, exactIy?

Wtf man I tried to summon you the other day and you didn't show up, what gives?

It would probably be pretty big news when an all girl Kpop group hired a 30 year old fat American man to dance for them as a qt trap.

Lucifer 08/16/19(Fri)15:57:14 No.53946385

#
You think I'm a fucking monkey who comes for your fucking parlor tricks? You think I give a fuck about controlling you? You can barely influence yourself to do daily chores or talk to a girl, you're worthless to me. If think your soul means shit, know that ill have it eventually with the path you're on.

You think I'm a fucking monkey who comes for your fucking parlor tricks? You think I give a fuck about controlling you? You can barely influence yourself to do daily chores or talk to a girl, you're worthless to me. If think your soul means shit, know that ill have it eventually with the path you're on. Degenerate.

Attached: Laughing-Goat.jpg (620x633, 39K)

Wtf
You think I'm a fucking monkey who comes for your fucking parlor tricks? You think I give a fuck about controlling you? You can barely influence yourself to do daily chores or talk to a girl, you're worthless to me. If think your soul means shit, know that ill have it eventually with the path you're on. Degenerate.

>basically have to surrender your masculinity
yay
>may have to take hormones
I've been on them for 6 years
>company tells you what to wear, how to keep your hair, you'll have to act feminine to keep character
sounds great

where do I sign up

I would rather just fuck all of the female band members very hard.

Sorry if I haven't been indoctrinated by your Jew lies.

If i actually looked feminine, and was korean, sure

Thats nice to know lucifer i will definitely be sure to remember that this tripfag in particular is masculine. Literally why post this aside from building up your validation fueled e-persona.

Zero people itt have used a tripcode, user.

I take back what i said i was wrong, pls explain tripcodes so i can roast better in future

This should be a tripcode

Aw. I don't have my trip code generator and apparently that didn't count. It shows as !letters and numbers next to the name

ok this one is a tripcode

wait wtf happened to my tripcodes? that is my beautiful qxmAutismo tripcode

You have embarrassed yourself, please stop.

YO i am not crazy

Attached: qxm autismo.png (133x52, 1K)

i always wanted to be a dancer but i'm not sure this is what i meant

pot jek i was napping. good wine