/comfy/

Hows life going so far anons,share your stories
,feelings because this is comfy,wholesome and cozy thread

also bump this thread to fight off incels,females who always say they are females,angry incels from Jow Forums who do racebaits and most improtant of all, share your comfy pics!

Attached: 83d.jpg (600x400, 106K)

ahh idon habe anythingto postt

its okay fwen,thanks for bumping

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 8K)

don't got anything either but will bump this thread

bumpy bump bump nothing to post since im miserable

My life sucks, always. Found out a bunch of random people are just going around talking shit about me, calling me piece of shit because some guy started spreading rumors about me thinking I was bad mouthing his mom, when he found out it wasn't me, he doubled down and tried looking for an excuse to justify his bullshit so he told my ldr ex gf that I was cheating on her and convinced her to tell people I was trying to get her to kill herself. Some people tried to kill my mom because of it and he blamed it on some drug dealers, when I reported the dealers the guy then told them I had reported them so the dealers used their connections to further spread the bullshit rumors. Apparently this guy was going around saying I was a bully who abused and cheated on my girlfriend, that I was doing incest, that I was fucking a cat, all sorts of stupid shit and people believed it. One day I wore a shirt with a Turkish flag on it and this guy and his friends reported me to the police as a terrorist since Turkish people are Muslim. My life is basically ruined because of this guy.

It's going great,never been in a better / worse position in my life. Always been incel until about a few years ago where i started confronting my fears and branching out into normie fags. I've not done loads in my life and i'm still young but i look forward to new day to day experiences. Drugs are the only thing i would say i do too much of but apart from that i work out and stay socially active. I'm glad to be alive and drunk rn so what more could i ask for.

Sorry to hear that user, turks are getting bullied in my country aswell, hope with my heart you will solve the situation with best outcome,we believe in you,you are important!

Good to hear that you are okay user,also staying socially active is important, i have 2 frens(girls) that i chat with,they helped me with suffering after insomnia :)

comf i will bump

Attached: IMG_3207.jpg (727x534, 83K)

I'm not even turk I got the shirt at a thrift store and didn't notice it had the Turkish moon and star on it, I just liked the shade of red.

just go blow his fuckin head off user.

That situation is serious bullying,you either deal with bullies and explain your situation, or go and report situation to the police user,they can ruin your life or drive you off to suicide

No he fucked her, my ldr ex gf, he met her and fucked her and left her like trash. His life is heaven on earth, killing him is retarded, he'd die satisfied that's not a good punishment, him going to jail is retarded, my taxes going to keep him alive and comfy bragging about what he did to a bunch of dumb niggers in prison,its not justice. He needs to suffer like no one on earth has ever suffered before, but there's just too many people on his side and too many eyes on me. It's impossible.

I would never killyself, user.

If you live in america try to wage slave for some time and move to a new state

Not sure but gave you like,fren!

did make me giggle

Whoever that guy is at the beginning saying get on the bed sounds creepy as fuck

Yeah, I plan on going to Alaska or somewhere with a lot of people like jew Jork, I just don't make that much money and jew Jork is for people with a highschool education or lots of talent I have neither.

hard to be comfy when its so incomfy outside
Monday the high is gonna be 98F and I have to go downtown then the next day o have to go downtown again at the hottest fucking hour of the day for a job interview im gonna melt

Attached: 1516251767099.jpg (500x375, 24K)

I hate summer so fucking much,every other period is comfy and chill, cant wait when this hell will end

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

i have enough money to buy a dilapidated old farm in the middle of nowhere so i think i might do that

please take me with you o

Utterly disgusting.
I can't wait to suffer for eternity with the demon at the core of reality.

grab him by the fucking head and JAM YOUR THUMBS INTO HIS EYE SOCKETS, FUCKING HIS SKULL

Make sure to chose near water or in mountains, if you live in scandinavia its 5+ points for cozyness

>le Jow Forums abloo bloo
Uhh that's not very comfy reddit-kun.

You know damn well,race baiters are either polacks or asians larping as black nationalists

This is supposed to be a /comfy/ thread

(not original)

Attached: 1486455881113.jpg (640x480, 560K)

>next month fall starts
Thank fucking yahweh, I'm tired of this normalfag weather.

Attached: winter-wonderland.jpg (660x433, 86K)

God i wish i was born in europe,small streets with neo-european architecture is so fucking cozy especially when its snowing or raining

Attached: cozy.jpg (1156x1600, 335K)

it's in atlantic canada right by an ocean bay

Great choice fren

Attached: 1565884199593.png (396x385, 149K)

Do you live in a place that snows? Walking outside when it's dusk or night and it's snowing is unbelievably comfy. Especially when no one's around since I live in the biggest east coast city.

Attached: empty-park-late-night-snow-just-fell-trees-full-now-pole-light-overlooking-them-all-snowy-winter-day (1300x957, 221K)

I live in a capital,actually i live in country with full of mountains(georgia,europe) but for unknown reasons it hasnt snowed here for 3 years or more, i am hoping this year it will snow

Britbong here. We didn't *get* a summer this year.

Attached: 1515236720207.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

cant get snow for 3 years

Attached: tfwnosnow.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Seeing those thicc ass snow flakes hit the ground is so satisfying oh yeah.

Walking on snow is ultra comfy

Sdjfjs

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 7K)

suck dick

origigigigigii

I think I've realised that I live in my head too much. I have to analyse the shit out everything in my head, all the time, but i know now that it is not doing me any good. It's not benefitting me, constantly going over things in my head.

I'm making an effort to be more present in the moment. When I feel my mind wander I'm trying to become aware of my surroundings and take in my environment. This obsessive thinking is just ruining my life, I've had enough

Attached: All_Smiles.jpg (600x450, 51K)

is that an actual language or are people subbing shit in Elfish nowadays?

got back from a camping trip with my gf, my roommate, and his gf. all we did was eat and drink. pic rel is a winery we visited

Attached: IMG-2662.jpg (1182x1580, 626K)

I just try to constantly be thinking of something I'm looking forward to to keep it in check. Once I learned to get a hold on my internal narrative I appreciated having an analytical mind.

Bros I hate the summer, but cool summer evenings with a fan on have been really comfy. The only downside is its almost time to sleep for work when this part of the day rolls around.

Attached: 1530672883464.gif (666x498, 79K)