Reddit keeps telling me about the importance of mental health and taking days off from work to recuperate

>reddit keeps telling me about the importance of mental health and taking days off from work to recuperate
>tfw boss won't let me take time off work and says "mental health is not justification for taking sick days, you fucking whiny faggot" (last part not literally said, but implied).

Why is reddit so unaware of how the real world works?

Attached: 1752110.png (400x400, 21K)

Most of reddit is composed of people who have cozy career jobs, while r9k is mostly lowly wagies. People in career jobs have access to more privileges than normal wagies have.

>reddit basedcucks have a better life and better jobs than me

I don't wanna be Jow Forums any moire

Attached: NZ1YWI6.jpg (593x539, 84K)

Yeah. Typically they are from middle class backgrounds that give them a good basis from which to invest in their education. We here were fucked from the very start by either economic reasons or mental health reasons.

if you want to work for a boss like that, that's your fucking problem. you made a thread pretty much outting yourself as a spineless faggot. Your boss probably sees your workplace value on par with a rotting fruit ready to expire and be replaced. Mental health and physical health often go hand in hand, but hey goy, you gotta keep making that 9 bucks an hour, huh?

>you made a thread pretty much outting yourself as a spineless faggot

I never pretended to be strong

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

your boss is an immense faggot and if he doesn't think that shit is important, than you wasting your time being submissive to a simple jack boss who can (and will) replace you in an instance may not be in your best interests. find better work, or call your boss an incompetent moron with no understanding of people or respect in person and walk out. fuck em.

Attached: 1564519543107.jpg (720x720, 84K)

If user doesn't have a lot of qualifications, he can't really do much about being replaceable unless there's a union around.

Will God forgive me if I just sent an email saying I quit and then just not show up and then spend the rest of my life shitposting on Jow Forums? My mom might be mad at first, but I think she'll learn to deal with me.

God isn't real, but what should really concern you is whether you'll be able to find employment in the future if you do that.

No. As long as you continue with your journey in search of truth and knowledge through Christ, it will be okay.

don't listen to this wannabe rick sanchez.

meant yes, not no. fuck. blackpilled once a fucking gain.

Just call in sick and don't elaborate. ""I'm sick and can't come in today." That's all you say. If the boss pushes go to your GP or an ER and complain about anxiety or insomnia or something. They can get you a sick note.

I know how you're feeling. When you actually tell the truth, you get shit on, but you probably have coworkers that call in sick randomly and the boss doesn't even care. Fucking normies man.

>you probably have coworkers that call in sick randomly and the boss doesn't even care

I have coworkers who leave in the middle of the day saying they're sick, and boss either believes them or doesn't care.

i make 20 bucks per hour and cant take this wagecuck fucking slavery anymore. My boss is a faggot for not giving a shit and im a spineless faggot that dont take any risks.

Your fault for being a wagie

Consider Grindr as a stress relief and get TOPPED or have a twink suck you off

Sounds like you are dead weight and about to get fired actually

>mental health is not justification for taking sick days
Start talking about workplace shooters and how they had poor mental health stressed by their jobs.

Attached: Chicken Gun.jpg (360x360, 26K)

You can try doing what I do. Schedule a day or 2 off ahead of time and make up some shit like you're having family in town. Or just call in sick and if asked say you were puking and having diahreah like you ate something bad or something. Try to only do that like once a month max though. I even schedule off a whole week sometimes and say I'm going on vacation but I really just don't do anything at all

Yeah. That's how it is.

I tried to take ONE day off that conflicted with a short class I wanted to take. I got someone to cover my shift a week in advance, but my boss doesn't like the guy I got to cover my shift and said it would be too busy. It wasn't busy at all the day I wanted to take off.

I ended up in a real bad mood after that. It just ate me up, and I started blowing up on customers, and then I quit the job a couple months later anyway. I should've just called out sick.

Oh well. Like I said. Just call out sick when you need to, be vague, and don't abuse it. Normies don't like the truth or honest explanations.

What are you talking about? You don't need to take sick days to "recuperate" or for mental health reasons.

If you need one, take a holiday.

If you really feel like you "need" a day off then it's probably xenoestrogens. Avoid plastics, tap water, milk and pollution. Try to be a man again.

I thought that a year ago when I was genuinely shit and fucking up all the time, but I didn't get fired. I thought that a few months ago when I had a breakdown and cried and yelled at work I would get fired but I didn't. I'm never going to be fired unless I do a shit in the boss's office or something.