/britfeel/

>night 1 on the /britfeel/ expedition
>user tries to fart on the campfire,
edition

Attached: august night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bodkin_Adams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me? It's inheriting a house in the Welsh valleys

Attached: webANXpobolycwmser.jpg (700x422, 31K)

When is the britfeel punch-up happening?
I'll take bets on who wins.

>tell my mum not to buy any snacks because I want to lose weight
>she deliberately buys a load

What a cunt. Why is she constantly sabotaging me like this?

For me its playing Vampyr

Attached: Vamp slag.jpg (1755x972, 114K)

Tilde was/is the only britfeel girl with any class.

For me, it's realising that home ownership is pointless if you have no plans for children.

>It's just you getting older. I took a few years out so I ended up graduating from uni this year as I turned 25, and by the time my last exam period rolled around I thought most of the people in the library looked like children.
You're probably right. I suppose I did look about 24 until I was 30 and my hair started falling out.

>watch be bait by calling Tilde a classy lady

Attached: 1556126122519.jpg (1800x1199, 1.91M)

He has a proper autistic look about him lmao

More like on the front page of the Mail as an EVIL SERIAL KILLER!!!

Got a link for this vid? Need a good wank.

Thank god my parents didn't fall for the renting meme

Attached: 1546220498983s.jpg (118x125, 3K)

hello anyone have seen my scottish friend ? i was busy so i wasnt there excuse me plump

Attached: __lillie_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ranf__sample-796b4ff8ac03b8f8dc7bf2b4c13d6789.jpg (850x1352, 164K)

>Got a link for this vid?
no, I torrented it soz
its called Trans-Sylvania

Attached: fagbanger.jpg (1728x964, 101K)

>you just get 1 day off a week?
It's totally random, some weeks I will get one day off, some weeks I'll get the weekend off. Sometimes they'll make me go in just for 3 hours because someone else couldn't be there. So instead of giving me a full day they'll just split it. But even though it's a pain going all that way for so little time, it's the most boring job in the world so it sure does drag, when I do nine or more hours I find myself going crazy, it feels like I've been there for a full day and you want to shout at some customers because it just builds up how rude they are. Some are lovely though, when I first started I didn't think I'd be able to handle it but I needed the money, and now I manage okay just have a few off days. But I tried to go into this store the other day to hand my cv in, and I just couldn't. I froze up outside, I thought that would go as I got more experience.

The worst thing about working in retail is the IDing, they're so strict with it and constantly sending in people to test purchase, so you get 18 year olds calling you a cunt because they've forgotten their ID, people looking at you like you're an idiot because they're in their 30s but you have to ID them because they look under 25 and we even have to ID for plastic knifes now, not even joking. That's why I'm trying to get a job at a clothing store instead, but it probably won't be much better.

oh fuck off chika. You need cracking

The interest charged on my mortgage is less than my rent was. A lot less. Even including the capital repayment part it's still less than my rent was. And I don't have to share with anyone else or put up with having a landlord. Renting is for poorfags and students.

What is a good job for a britfeeler?

Do it lad, you don't miss out on anything by trying and you can always do it again in a few months when you've got more experience or whatever. I get what it's like though, I'm generally pretty calm but get almost panic attack level anxiety when handing out CV's. I find it humiliating havng to reduce myself to some shit piece of paper and begging some incompetent low level manager for a job, knowing that my life depends on them.

Chika post your ass already ffs

>he wasnt here for the chika nude leaks

>He has a proper autistic look about him

Attached: punishedshippo.jpg (1800x1199, 1.9M)

actual nonces can get jobs and i fucking cant

it's not fair, i'm getting closer to claiming bennies but its all so intimidating and i always hear of all the hoops they make you jump through

Pont hafren

Attached: Second-Severn-Crossing-Night-Shutterstock-680x380.jpg (680x380, 27K)

>actual nonces can get jobs

Like who?

That makes him look like a downie playing dress up. He unironically looks like someone who is "special". Christ almighty..

Probably because those actual nonces are capable of correct spelling and punctuation on application forms.

What kind of jobs are you applying for user? It's kind of soul destroying, but you'll get something eventually if you just keep trying honestly. If you have any mental health problems or problems a lot of places will guarantee you an interview idk why

you've already missed a hoop by not claiming UC from the day you became unemployed, pleb. actually it's all fairly easy as long as you've got the payslips from your previous jobs and basic shit like proof of address & tenancy agreement etc.

i thought i was going crazy then, replied to you in the old thread then saw it again in here. d'oh
also, a clothes place might be better than retail. no having to asc for their age eh
not sure if you saw my post in the old thread but, keep trying to get that cv in there. 1 day you may walk over the doorstep and hand it in. just got to keep trying eh.

Companies don't care if someone is a nonce, only I'd they are a good profitable employee

well they have to fund their noncery somehow, they can get jobs as teachers and that

there are ZERO spelling or punctuation mistakes on my cv or application forms thank you

im not applying for anything special, just retail but i never even get interviews just ignored
over the past 3 years since i left college i worked at m&s twice for about 6 months altogether and been turned down from every business in a 20 mile radius

Pape thief on the loose, watch your comfies never know when I might strike

Attached: IMG_3353.gif (1000x750, 472K)

That sucks pal. My brother is a bit like that at the moment. He doesn't have any experience so he's struggling to get anywhere, although I did get him a job before through someone I knew and he said it was too difficult and quit two days in which was annoying. He's a student though so it's not the end of the world, but it must be very very disheartening

going over to britpol
the tim posting is superior now

Attached: tim20102.jpg (600x800, 233K)

Feel like the paint fumes have gotten to me lads should have opened landing and all bedroom windows sooner
Is there anything I can do to help mitigate the nausea and headaches and pray I don't have brain damage?
also fuck Boomers for not wanting to ventilate the house

Attached: 1565994601358.jpg (837x734, 50K)

going through some old pictures to give myself nostalgias and i came across this one, wonder where this lad is now

Attached: 1467836405852.jpg (640x960, 33K)

keep bedroom window open and you be fine close the door.

>If you have any mental health problems or problems a lot of places will guarantee you an interview idk why

Like many things, it's a bullshit government scheme called "disability confident". I've used it loads in job applications, though be careful with mental health, managers only want to hire happy boys, not depressed, anxious, unmotivated boys.

open the window in your bedroom, put towels down infront of your door and ride it out. think that's all to do. maybe a ibuprofren for your headache

Yeah I wasn't sure exactly what it is. I've some things I could put down on application forms but I never do because I don't really want anyone to know my health problems and I have had an ok job for years now anyway

Phwoar! She looks like David Bowie.

what about an apprenticeship or a trade? get qualified fairly quickly and once you have the qualification landing jobs is fairly easy. only problem is the hypermasculine cocaine addicted normie workmates, but at least they're not annoying poshos.

I don't understand the British (and American) obsession with buying homes at a young age. Fuck buying before mid 40s, I like the freedom of moving too much.

Thanks Anons, Thank fuck this (towls and fan blowing fresh air in) is what I've been doing for the last few days. Just a bit shit lads wish I had the money spare for a respirator. Hate feeling this blown out retarded.

Attached: internal screaming.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Thank god my parents didn't fall for the dementia tax meme

Fair enough, what do you do? I wouldn't blame anyone for milking their disability / gender / whatever to get an advantage in today's job market, I'm brown and can't get enough of dumb BAME accessibility and representation schemes.

You're a spastic who doesn't understand generational wealth

what sort of mental health problems would be good to put on there? whatever it is thats wrong with me i dont know, and i dont want to know

i'm pretty thick mate i can't put together ikea furniture, i wouldn't get very far trying to learn a "trade"

ive got long hair do you reckon i could just say im a tranny and they'd hire me on the spot cos it might have to come to that

Retard. Enjoy burning your wealth in your bank account

>the dementia tax meme
whats that?

I must cover about 3-5 miles each day just pacing around the house

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

yeah and you think that interest rate is going to be so low for the entire term of your mortgage?

It's but another 'dad's gone fucking loony' episode. Threw a melon at me mam and missed, instead smashing her prized bowl.
Couldn't make it up.

take plenty of breaks. don't make yourself ill just to get it done.

If I ever get terminally ill or get dementia I'll just an hero

Attached: The Cross.jpg (350x453, 42K)

the idea that the elderly should sell their home to pay for old age care.

>ShipAnon gets doxxed
>Most people would shit themselves, stop posting, and hope that their controversial posts from the past won't come back to haunt them
>Instead Shippy decides to start a controversial new gimmick where he pretends to be a paedo

Fucking brilliant mate. This is why you're the greatest Britfeel poster of all time. Been lurking recently and laughing every time.

Britnormie can you please dox and/or kill whoever the scottish fren poster is? It's not funny or clever, it's taking away from proper, hard-working, gimmicks.

Generational wealth only works if your parents don't become so ill that they need care in their old age.

Had an interesting experience earlier.

A certain someone thought to do certain things in a certain shower while a certain someone was peacefully enjoying one.

Attached: P10201351.jpg (5472x2700, 1.47M)

Hope you're well lad. You're here forever. Just don't let poleaboo squat too much in your head rent free

I don't agree. It started off annoying but became funny with repetition.

It's the Stewart Lee of Britfeel gimmicks.

haha I nearly fell for this meme made my dad spend a few grand on the house so he could get care for free

It's fixed for another 2 years at 1.76%. Interest rates would have to go up to about 7% for it to be more than my rent was, which isn't going to happen any time soon with a recession around the corner. And if it does happen then rents will be put up anyway. By the time interest rates get that high I'll owe less than 100k and it won't matter too much.

saw an Editorial in evening standard today about how pigeons are being persecuted and we should treat them with respect because they allegedly helped us win ww2. Wtf is this madness.

>where he pretends to be a paedo
PRETENDS

It's went on for ages now. It's past the point where it could become funny.

They already gave the inheritance early. If it happens to me I'll just order some morphine off the dark web

Attached: shipman01-full.jpg (1000x666, 239K)

it peaked with the
P is for Plump!
L is for love!
etc

Certain someone did his little dance, was impressive.

Attached: P10201391.jpg (5472x3648, 1.94M)

shippy did you know about this vintage killer doctor?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bodkin_Adams

Attached: John_Bodkin_Adams_1940s.jpg (257x386, 18K)

For a long time I was considering an extended LARP over a few months where I end up grooming and shagging some 13 year old girl, but thought I might be pushing my luck a bit too far there.

>you're here forever

Depends if /britfeel/ is here forever. Seems to be pretty slow these days sadly.

I read Poley's blog every couple of days but it has become deathly dull. Need to start posting fun facts again.

Don't you like the way it's progressing? I like it how it started off just about a scottish friend, then the scottish friend was called "plump" (quite funny in itself) and now baffling it's a gay algerian who wants plump to shag his arse. Quite excited for what's coming next.

All, and I do mean all, gimmicks die off with a total lack of attention. This sort of posting about it is fine in moderation. Direct (You)s = the gimmick lives for another 3 days.
Often a dying gimmick will lead to the poster (You)ing their own posts to gather attention. Sometimes via phoneposting. Don't reply to replies to said gimmickpost as they count as a lesser - +1 day - (You). Just focus on yourself. Never (You) them.

KILL IT, FUCKING STICK IT IN THE MICROWAVE

When I have a boomer lead it's hard as he unironically think ventilation isn't needed despite the amount we've covered that and I actually have to sleep in the house.

"Good" mental health conditions may be things like OCD, eating disorders are pretty good (since they fall in the dysphoria category without going full tranny, normies really don't like trannies so that's a dangeous one), maybe ADHD, PTSD since people won't tend to pry into the trauma.

Trades are pretty easy since the standards are low for the guys who join, if you pick something like roofing then you don't have to deal with too much of the chat and people can't really see if you fuck something up.

No it's incredibly boring and tedious. Please don't tell me this your meme

Certain someone with their certain fangs and their certain legs got certain Yeeted

;)

Attached: P10201411.jpg (4476x3648, 1.68M)

>yeah just pop down that you're mentally ill, that'll net you the job
Utter state of society. It's not even bad nor wrong advice either.

I feel obliged to stick up for my wee Algerian pal actually, he's one of us now
If you don't have anything diagnosed it's a bit dodgy to start making things up, best just get up on that roof like said

Xi Jinping posting has slowly died off, and now GigaChad in Inverness, and Pobol Y Cwm have replaced it

You're a special case Shippy, you post gimmicks regardless of replies or not. Most of the replies you get don't correlate to the gimmickpost at all.

The funny part is that it's on the side of legality but only just.

You should do one where you say a guy owes you five grand but instead of paying you he's going to let you shag his daughter on her 16th birthday.

In the meantime, he's forcing her to swot up on cellular microbiology and 19th century german philosophy so that she can have intellectual conversations with you in the run up to her birthday to get your motor running.

Nah it isn't me, but it's definitely someone taking the piss.

Had enough of britfeel. Too much whinos and depressing shit. Sick of it. Think im out for good. Some of the jokes were funny but fuck tripfags and avatarfags and most of all... fuck HHL.

>fuck HHL
........He went out on a high!!

Omg.. !

Britnormie's back !!!

Yes and that someone taking the piss is chika. He practically admitted it the other day

>You should do one where you say a guy owes you five grand but instead of paying you he's going to let you shag his daughter on her 16th birthday.
think that was a sketch on Not the 9'o Clock News

We know Plumposter is a manual poster anyway, cause a bot wouldnt stop doing it at around 11pm every night and neither would they constantly get beaten by other posters

The fucker is HUGE

Attached: 1503509034069.png (510x332, 66K)

>I don't agree. It started off annoying but became funny with repetition.

Attached: 1564305804493.png (609x611, 645K)

Indeed, exactly like Timothy James Byrne, he posts his videos regardless of the audience

I long suspected you were the other 'GigaChad in Inverness' poster. The attention to detail is just so good, even posting the gaelic name for the kessock bridge the other day

My mum went on a work trip to Las Vegas and there's loads of photos of her with a black guy out there on Facebook.

Overheard her on the phone tonight giggling with her friend and mentioning the name Leroy.

Bit worried.

>the name Leroy.
what was his surname?

>only soibois dislike a brown muslim lusting after a scottish faggot

Isn't me, but I admire your dedication to Inverness.

By the way, I'm doing the Glasgow Underground Subcrawl for my stag party.

>what was his surname?
Brown