Inside the mind of a Stacey

Is a "Nice guy" just a creep who demands sex in exchange for sex?, or are just all a bunch of gold-diggers?

youtu.be/3jjk2zbhTIw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE
youtube.com/watch?v=A86cMX_WUa8
youtube.com/watch?v=C4pmhrZkKAU
youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PqZBczYlQhA
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wPQ-ALD7E
youtube.com/watch?v=2xAbIG5s0-o
youtube.com/watch?v=bprpXiT11kU
youtube.com/watch?v=gWD9n1cyeQU
youtube.com/watch?v=BVgpuaSooH0
youtube.com/watch?v=lW6lNzlj63c
youtube.com/watch?v=4zAbHooWQNA
youtube.com/watch?v=lGTXfNQR8xs
youtube.com/watch?v=f9uPDkOu5lw
youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY
youtube.com/watch?v=xqIpYMJscVc
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
youtube.com/watch?v=o0tEbXjyUaU
youtube.com/watch?v=KvnwsPxvQYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml-qCr5lB6o
youtube.com/watch?v=giQ_38dt6J4
youtube.com/watch?v=JgEP5F0EIEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women have primate-tier brains and will choose good-looking violent criminals who nearly beat them to death over below-average guys that would do anything to make them happy. Their attraction hasn't changed since caveman times. Listening to such a lowly-developed creature is a waste of time when even literal apes have shown more civilized ways of thinking.

What are your standards for women again?
Oh yeah, literal dolls who look beautiful and perfect 24/7. Dont act like men preference personality before looks

A nice guy is someone that doesn't have any particular interests or doesn't know how to keep a conversation from getting stale or awkward

But girls arent honest is the problem they want to be seen as the loving gender and the empathy gender but By nature they are stricter than men

they don't date nicefags because them and women have nothing in common

Shut the fuck up you fucking roastie oven piece of mushbrain garbage kek you are objectively wrong

>they want to be seen as the loving gender
Women dont want that. They are the more loving and empathetic gender because men are cruel in nature. Men only think of themselves

>projecting
Way to show your roast beef. Most men would be fine with any girl as long as she's not morbidly obese or looks like a literal burn victim (though you can even find men who'd date those). There are millions of men that prefer homely looking girls to those with model-tier looks. While almost all women will prefer the tall, hyper-masculine, "confident" guy. Not to mention that they consider 80% of men to be "below-average" lmao, clown gender.

I'll never understand the nice guy meme?
I just talk to women normally and treat them like a normal human being and they like me back?

Attached: jimmy_joystick.jpg (1024x2048, 1.17M)

Men will go for the model Stacey if he can get her. If they cant he has to settle for the homely boring girl. But deep down he will always prefer the 10/10 objectively attractive girls if you have lower standards it just means you are ugly to those hot women

LMAO Empathy

Women kill their own babies and laugh about it, and they love abusers and serial killers.

Men are cruel because cruel men are those that get to mate. Women could legit outbreed violent traits by choosing non-dangerous men. They love the tall, hyper-aggressive tribe leader. How many women are into being choked, slapped, man handled? Violent men make your roast beef tingle.

Your argument equates to: "NO U"
Not only are you yourself displaying insecurity and judgemental behavior, but the implication here is that you are immature and under-developed.
Fix yourself and maybe life will get better, 'young' roastie.

Attached: remember.png (500x715, 296K)

she looks like a dime a dozen vapid valley girl looking bitch, not even going to bother playing the video. I wouldn't listen to what she had to say for a single minute if I ever ran into her, that stupid fucking smile.

Once again a refusal to admit the simple and brutal truth. Women care about the facial harmony of men, and their degree of niceness is almost entirely irrelevant to whether women will be attracted to men.

The following videos should mandatory viewing for all of humanity, so that we can once and for all accept this very simple biological fact and just move on:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE
youtube.com/watch?v=A86cMX_WUa8
youtube.com/watch?v=C4pmhrZkKAU
youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PqZBczYlQhA
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wPQ-ALD7E
youtube.com/watch?v=2xAbIG5s0-o
youtube.com/watch?v=bprpXiT11kU
youtube.com/watch?v=gWD9n1cyeQU
youtube.com/watch?v=BVgpuaSooH0
youtube.com/watch?v=lW6lNzlj63c
youtube.com/watch?v=4zAbHooWQNA
youtube.com/watch?v=lGTXfNQR8xs
youtube.com/watch?v=f9uPDkOu5lw
youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY
youtube.com/watch?v=xqIpYMJscVc
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
youtube.com/watch?v=o0tEbXjyUaU
youtube.com/watch?v=KvnwsPxvQYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml-qCr5lB6o
youtube.com/watch?v=giQ_38dt6J4
youtube.com/watch?v=JgEP5F0EIEU

The facial harmony determines almost everything about how attractive someone is. The more sex hormones you have bursting through your body, the lower standards you have. Men can be attracted to women who are 4/10 in looks, whereas women are usually only attracted to men who are 7/10 or above in looks.

Attached: Hierarchy.jpg (1157x553, 92K)

There are no females on the internet, brother. Fix your sexist views and maybe life will get better

Wrong again. If you truly love someone, they become the most attractive person to you by default, even when other women are "objectively" more attractive. Again, you project your superficial roastie mentality on men.

I feel like my IQ is lowering as I watch this.

Are men capable of love?

>let me speak for you to make my point
epic

Both monogamy and romance are male concepts.

Curiously, I've found that both misogynist men and misandric women have in common the notion of the other sex being incapable of love. I blame this on a fundamental lack of knowledge about the other, and lack of communication between the sexes.

Male love ideal
>Bonding and devoting to a person for life
Female love ideal
>Getting fucked by a handsome guy