As a black guy, how can I stop exuding a "one of the good ones" vibe...

As a black guy, how can I stop exuding a "one of the good ones" vibe? Getting pretty annoyed of slightly racist old white guys chatting with me.

Attached: 3C61BBA3D6234B3BAC17E698726CB88A.png (740x768, 560K)

>how can I stop exuding a "one of the good ones" vibe
act naturally, namely being violent and loud
stop suppressing your instinct

Sorry, beta octaroon - you aren't gonna Brotha Malcolm your way out of this one.

I can tell that you're one of the good ones just by the sharp crease in your post.

Deal with it, nigger.
No one cares what you don't like, or what you're annoyed by.

Attached: 1564444163209.png (385x249, 102K)

Fellow blackbot here. You can thugmax I guess but it takes too much effort to fake thug

act like a stereotypical nigger and then you wont be one of the good ones like says

Oh god forbid we try to close the gaps with each other.

You're slightly racist yourself, so what's the big deal here?

start wearing baggy clothes, streetwear etc.

act like a monkey, be racist to whites, etc

Be less whitewashed?

All I heard was you like old white guys chatting with you faggot

>Be less whitewashed?

He can't. He's almost certainly a beta. And he probably has a white ancestor who owned one of his black ancestors, and now the white genes are expressing themselves.

Why would you change anything? You have culture. Unlike so many other niggers.

Solution is simple. Go to Africa or France or the Caribbean. Get out.

Attached: putin-laughing.jpg (361x500, 39K)

>He can't.
People do it.

Use a bit more slang, listen to hip hop or R&B, get a fade. Literally all it takes for white people to think you're a savage nigger who belongs in a jungle.

Same nigga, as a 6'3" black guy I get middle aged white ladies tryna chat me up all the time, they keep telling me some shit about their "cuck hubby," paying reparations and some other white nonsense, I just play it cool, some of them try to make physical contact

Attached: 434243241341.jpg (300x424, 17K)

Fucki g keke rite here mydood

Attached: hnnnnng.jpg (500x332, 19K)

I mean your nigger :DDDDD

Wear lots of dark colors and earbuds. Also lift more.

Why is dressing well and being polite considered "white"? Most of the white ppl in my city are slovenly and have really broad accents.