Welcome to the Frog & Feels

How's it going user? Why don't you have a seat at the bar. What ya drinking tonight?

Attached: 1516251263503.jpg (614x389, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u56R_qHTLVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just water tonitgh, user. I can't drink anymore, I'm suffering from benzos withdrawal right now, so no alcohol for a while

A water it is then.
What makes you unable to drink if you're out of benzo's? I've never really experimented with pills myself.

Both alcohol and benzos mess up with GABA in your brain. If I drink alcohol before I get off benzos it will get more time to the withdrawal end

Get me two shots of Fireball and a pint of whatevers on tap, bartender. I've seen some shit.

Attached: 1565377565664.png (736x616, 21K)

I wish I was drinking. The comfiest times I have are posting on Jow Forums, drinking beer and watching something good on tv. Being sober is a waking nightmare

I drunk 4 beers once and vomited. I was drinking alone because I don't interact with other people. I hate the feeling of being drunk. Alcoholic drinks taste good though. So I will drink 1 cider and that's all for the night. I think I might be more open when I'm a bit drunk but idk, because I'm always alone.

I can totally relate to you. But I have no money rn, so I haven't other choice

>But I have no money rn, so I haven't other choice
Me too. I might be getting a job soon though

Ah, I see. I hope the withdrawal goes by fast. Are you going to start them back up or quitting cold turkey?

Here you go fren, two shots and a PBR. May I ask what you've seen? Hearing Charlie again?

I feel you user, I used to browse here and drink until the early morn.

I think I know what you're talking about. I've gotten drunk and thrown up a little due to nausea. But I like being drunk, you don't feel much and it centers me. Loneliness sucks, but that's why we're all here!

give me something that will make my piss burn.

I have some Everclear. Half a pint and it will have your kidneys screaming.

Double bourbon, neat, please
Everything goes wrong barkeep. Everything. Y'ever feel like something's finally going right and you can finally make it? Y'ever have that feeling pulled out from under you and land flat on your dumbass face? It's a feeling I'm intimately familiar with

jack and coke, ice cold please

Rum please, barkeep do you ever feel like you have no idea what you are doing and your supposed to be somewhere else some place thats right?

Here you go.
Yeah, I feel ya user. I've had many things seem right on the cusp of working out. Then I tell someone about my hopes and everything falls flat. I don't talk about personal stuff anymore, at least about what the future brings. Everyone has ups and downs but some have more of an uphill battle than the rest.

There you go bud. What brings you in tonight?

Rum straight coming up.
Yes sir, like just treading water? I trust my gut on most things but what do we do when our stomach is upset all the time?

Attached: WP.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

Is suffering the purpose of life?

Getting flashbacks to the vietnam war after watching the Watchmen movie again, and I keep hallucinating and creating false memories of Doctor Manhattan by my side helping us win the war while I use a flamethrower on unsuspecting Vietnamese soldiers.

Attached: 1556193054677.png (500x332, 69K)

Not in and of itself. Having a purpose makes suffering worth it

I think the majority of life is suffering. It just comes down to what makes the suffering worth it.

Thanks
That's your first mistake barkeep, never tell anybody anything, that's when it starts to crumble. Once they know about it they can influence it, and they'll make it come crashing down. It's what my job did, its what my dad did, it's what my friends did, and it's what she did
Just keep to yourself, if you have to involve others then dont do it

>Having a purpose makes suffering worth it
And you have that purpose?

>I think the majority of life is suffering.
I agree on that. Only some good moments, the rest is anxiety, fear, frustration, stress and nonsense in general.

a water please, i feel like i have to stay sober as penance for what did last night

i got a fifth of soco and a fifth of capn just ran out of oj, i wish i had some weed

Well you might not have been there for the right reasons, but you were there and did the best you could. I've never seen Watchmen but I do understand false memories. Sometimes I can't remember if what I'm thinking of really happened, was a dream, or something I thought up while fucked up.

I don't think anyone I've told about prospects have purposefully destroyed my hopes. Call it fate or me getting complacent, but those things never end up working out. Job prospects, especially women, even just little things. But you're right, keeping to ourselves may make things turn out better than seeking to relieve our loneliness

Just a sprite for me bartender. My parents have been having some marriage issues recently, it's looking like they might get a divorce and I don't want to become like my friends with divorced parents, everything is stressful.

>And you have that purpose?

Yeah, even though my 'purpose' is slightly delusional. I have short-term things I'd like to see through though too

what happened user?
>a water please, i feel like i have to stay sober as penance for what did last night

Water coming up.
Want to share about last night? Just get really drunk? I've spent the last week getting moderately drunk every night.

Nice, too bad about the OJ. I found SoCo is chased really well by berry blend V8 juice. I've got a little left of a dab cartage that I might break out in a bit. Want to meet me out back?

No gin in it? That's usually my go to.
I thought my parents were going to get a divorce for a while. about half my friends' parents are divorced. Tis the times we live in. It's hard watching your parents go through relationship problems while wanting a relationship of your own.

A cup of water with hydrogen cyanide 0,01 M, thanks

Attached: 5343241.jpg (1000x541, 57K)

For example?

Originality 100%

Get my career started, go to the gym, do better with women, learn how to drive. Little things like that, kind of like platinuming a video game.

I also make music and hope I can play in a band that makes original material. I dream that one day I'll be able to make amazing music

got way too drunk, then took some cocaine that a heavilly tatted older russian man named demitri offered me in a park.
then i ruined the night out for my girlfriend, threw up in the uber and missed out on a chance for an orgy
i felt so physically fucking terrible on the comedown i thought i was dying, when got home i couldn't even make it indoors i just lay there puking on my porch for hours.
i like myself so much better sober, and i'm on thin fucking ice with my girl too. i think i genuinely might try sobriety, i've been high or drunk nearly every day since the first year of college

Your finest vodka please

If you've got Amaretto al have that, been in a slump, pushing everyone away even though I know that makes it worse

Absolutly my friend.

Amaretto on the rocks. Smooth but a slight punch. It's hard to socialize when things aren't working out. I can't tell you how many times I've stared at my wall feeling bad about myself. There's something about putting yourself down that makes you feel better. Sometimes I want to revert to that state just for the weird nostalgia.

Damn user, that sounds pretty bad. I've had my run ins with cocaine. It's not worth the trouble. It's a good thing that you missed out on an orgy, degeneracy always leads to more problems. Sobriety is not all bad, it gives you time to clear your head. Not that I'm sober now, but I don't go nearly as hard as I did. Take some time to think about yourself and your girl. You've got something that 95% of this board wishes they had.

Whiskey water please.

Went out with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time for drinks recently. It was fun but there was a moment when he asked me about my relationship status. When I said I was single he looked me in the eye and said are you happy like this? I didn't really know what to say so I made a joke and he politely let it drop. I didn't want to tell him that no I'm not happy and that I'm lonely and don't know how to not be lonely. I look at couples on the street and just can't figure out how the guy even convinced the girl to date him.

Nice, you must be like 18-22.

Those are the type of dreams you have around that age. Enjoy the bubble while it lasts.

I have two somewhat pretty girls interested in me, but I still miss my ex and just find myself wanting to be alone. Why can't I force myself to appreciate what I have, instead of longing for a relationship that overall didn't work

There's a weird sort of almost-charm to being in the position I'm in. I'm sort of desperately grabbing onto people I meet and giving them the best advice I can give while taking none of it myself and further progressing into hating myself. Maybe I'm just burnt out, maybe I miss her, maybe I'm scared that it's all fake. I dunno. Maybe another one barkeep.

this is amaretto guy btw

I'm 23, and I did say it was slightly delusional, at least the music part anyway. I actually dislike thinking about the days when I lived in that bubble. I was a naive faggot and I'm glad I'm a bit more grounded now. I still see bands play and wish it was me that was on stage though

Wet whiskey for ya.

Good to hear. It's hard to be around couples when you feel alone. But once you've been alone for so long, you actively avoid relationships of any kind. But then again, I know a guy who complains about his wife every time we see each other. It's honestly hard to hear. You don't want to settle but you don't want to be alone. It's a terrible catch 22.

Yes. Yes there is. You know what's right but you can't seem to apply it to yourself. That feeling that you've made up reality in your head. The only thing you can do is take a step back and revaluate the world. Maybe take a hike? Nature has a way of balancing things out.
This one's on the house.

Just a beer, bartender,

I've been out all night. Meeting friends, tried to get out this girl I met last week. She rejected me. nothing I havent been through before. But throught the night I just realised, I havent had a single feeling in my adult life (14years+, now 27) that hasnt come without a heavy feeling of guilt. I dont know what it is, I just broke down crying. I have felt this guilt all my life with no one to talk about it to. I realised that I've had no one to talk to.

I dont know what the fuck is going on with me. I just feel bad and I feel guilty for feeling bad and that I shouldnt bother anyone with me feeling bad.

il take a whiskey bartender. Feeling pretty good! I don't get why so many people are depressed these days. everyone around me is kinda depressed and here i am feeling pretty good that feels so weird. I wish more people could find happiness in the suffering that is life.

I believe in you user. Just break everything down into small goals that eventual lead to a larger goal.

user, some therapy could do you good
i know people on this board think its a jewish trick but if you find a good one it's genuinely life changing. you might have to shop around a little though some are just money grubbing shitbirds

Thanks barkeep. Maybe, not much places to hike round here. Maybe I'll pick up my old skateboard tomorrow and see if I've still got it. Maybe even get off of social media for a few. Fuck knows. I'll see you around barkeep, have a good yin

I guess it doesn't help that most of if not all of my friends are engaged or married. Some are even transitioning to becoming parents and I feel like I haven't changed at all since high school and I'm already in my 30's.

>user, some therapy could do you good
maybe, I just feel like an emotional wreck right now.
> know people on this board think its a jewish trick
I've never thought that way about therapry, but getting hours is reak difficult in my country. Either you have to sit in que for 3 months or pay 500 dollars up front for a private therapist.
I dont know, it's just that everytime I've opened up for someone, let my walls down, I feel like I'm just burdening someone else with my shit while they probably have enough on their own plate to deal with.

A pint of Guinness for you.
Guilt. Guilt is a strong emotion, whether it's deserved or not. It's hard to feel good about yourself when you constantly think about your poor actions in the past. Women seem to bring out every emotion in a man. I don't want to tell you what to do but might be correct. From my personal experience, I saw a therapist for about a year and got on Zoloft for a year. It made my drinking worse, but I was able to find a center. But it's hard to look at yourself objectively. It's hard to escape the pit of self-pity and sorrow. The only thing you can do is take it one day at a time. As I've told another user, I recommend getting out in nature. It's easy to lighten your load when you see how large the world really is.

Good to hear. Anything that gets your heart pumping will keep your mind busy. Getting off social media is a good idea, it's just a popularity contest. I'll see you around.

>I feel like I haven't changed at all since high school
I think most people feel that way, but everyday you wake up you're a different person.
I only have one friend who's gotten married, he's four years older than I. All but one of my friends are in relationships with girls that I can see them marrying. The other is a hound dog who chases any girl with tats and low self-esteem. As a virgin, it's really hard thinking about getting in a relationship. Every once in a while I'll download Tindr or Bumble but it makes me feel dirty browsing. There's this feeling of being torn between the life you know and trying to find a girl worth settling down with. I think it comes down to the society in which we live. As men we naturally want to take care of the ones we love. It's just finding someone who you can relate with.

>A pint of Guinness for you
Thanks m8.
> Women seem to bring out every emotion in a man.
I kind of felt relieved that she rejected me. Just less emotions I need to deal with in my life. I didnt feel bad about it at all really, even though I kinda wanted to hang out with her and have a good time. Fear of intimacy maybe? I've never had a stable romantic relationship in my life, everything has been fleeting and everything went sour the second it went past a 3 week point.

I even feel like a attention whoring drama queen just talking about this on a anonymous image board online.

I love driving and the atmosphere of bars but never have anything to go with. Shit is sad

Just some water. I wish I could drink but I feel like it would lead me to heavy alcoholism to cope.

I just feel so empty, I get my moments where I wake up and I feel great, but that only lasts for a week or so. I hate myself because I'm so awkward in social situations like school, I seen this girl that I worked with yesterday and she was really nice to me, I wanted to become her friend but instead of saying hi I just looked her in the eye for about 3 seconds before the bell rang and just speedwalked to my next class. Same thing with going to the skatepark, I was there for five minutes and I felt so uncomfortable I was shaky and so nervous. I also tend to push people away thinking I'm doing them a favor and it just ends up digging the hole I've dug even deeper into the pits of eternal emptiness. I have so many friends that care, but I've pushed them all away so now I have no one to talk to. It pains me when I see old friends at school enjoying themselves with once another, it hurts so much.

There's a bottle of cider I could have but I promised I'd save it. The person I was gonna drink it with got busy out of no where so this weekend is a bit lonley now, I'm in bed while the sun is up because I'm so bored. I wish all the other patrons well.

Attached: 1565907972272.jpg (1080x1074, 104K)

I have a drinking problem, but fuck me I need to drink. It's not even major triggers, it's just little ones that keep fucking me up and tempting me to relapse.

Attached: George_Dickel.jpg (237x419, 11K)

>Fear of intimacy
I think most of us on this board know that feel. It's easier to give up or deal with rejection than opening ourselves up to a romantic interest.
>I've never had a stable romantic relationship
Same here, my first one lasted almost a year but I was in high school so it was like a trial run and so long ago that it doesn't seem real. But I think that is what lead to a fear of intimacy. It's really hard to even speak to a girl I'm interested in, let alone put myself out there once we start chatting. Sometimes life puts you in a weird spot. You want companionship but you don't want to do the things that lead to it. I wish I could tell you what to do, but I don't know myself. Maybe once you have it figured out you can come back and tell me. Don't feel bad about opening up on an user message board, that's why we're here.

Attached: 1529410313935.png (1383x1600, 1007K)

I'll have a clarita please
Fuck me I can't find a job

Attached: IMG_9390.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Bud heavy please in a frozen glass.

The bar vibe has always appealed to me, not the party aspect but the comfy solace and aesthetic.

Water it is.
Alcohol is a cruel mistress. I started drinking heavily last year. It makes you feel good in the moment but then it's only thing that can get you to the next day.
School was always hard for me. You have to change your face every period. Parties were the same, show up, get drunk and then you can talk to people. It's hard to curtail the emptiness of small talk. That might be why I hung around druggies, just to have a pseudointellectual conversation.
Therapy might be a good avenue, I know people say they're only after your money but that's the point. If you have some kind of insurance (I had work subsidy for five sessions) go for it. After the first go, I realized they're latterly being paid to listen to you talk about whatever, even if it's not your problems directly.
You'd be surprised that the people who you pushed away might be willing to listen. I tried my best to push my roommates away, but given time we got to be friends again. Just don't be too aggressive or spegy (I know, easier said than done).

I also fear that. I push people away so much. I try to put myself out there and I normally always go for the really cute girls with a pretty face and body but horrible personality. Most of them will use me as a last resort to talk to, or just to feel special when I treat them the way I feel about them.

Glass of juice please

yeah user i want to do better for my girl. i know i should want to do better for myself but i really don't

i disagree with your point about degeneracy though, i've done all sorts of freaky sex stuff with and without my girl and it's been fun. drugs on the other hand have ruined me

You're holding a lot inside. That isn't good for you. Try seeing a psychiatrist, they wont judge and have read all about anxiety. They know what a person feel like even if they havent felt it themselves.
The reson for this is if you tell your therapist you are anxious and awkward every time you'll wear out the mental block in your head and you will be able to casually admit it to people. Communication is tone, bodylanguage and situation before words. Many charming people doesnt speak like their anxiety is a big deal so people dont think you're in horrible pain and wont awkwardly try the obvious options which unintentionally hurt you more like pity you. Hopefully eventually you'll thing its no big deal as well.

Also, remember to take it a day at a time. You froze up. Emininem choked on stage several times but is a recognized lyricist and rapper now. Yeah he took risks to have it all while you just want to function but this is about being able to live your life. It matters.

Another thing, if you ask a friend to hang out three times and they make excuses every time, ask them if they are avoiding you. Guilt them. They may not have realized they hurt you, or they are sacks of shit and the only regret you should have is wasting time on them. Your life is about you. Your world revolves around you. Nobody will cherish you being a convinience for them. Mommy bird gives the worm to whatever chick chirps loudest. Take your slice of the pie or wait in line for an empty tray like i have.

Where's my fucking Bud?

Good morning to you then. It's nice to have time to yourself but not when you want to have company. Hopefully they're free soon. As I've suggested before, hiking is really relaxing when you go alone. I don't want to come off as Jordan Peterson, but I get a real chance to do some cleaning that helps as well. Little things can keep your mind busy for a while if you have something to listen to.

Dubs of sobriety. I know that feel, I shouldn't be drinking all the time but damn it's hard. That little thing can ruin your day. That first drink can ease the day away, but it always leads to another. and another. I've started riding my bike on a paved trail near my place, it's honestly nice to have that to look forward to and it doesn't leave me with enough time to get drunk during the week. But when the weekend comes, I usually spend it in a haze.

Im having lots of wine as normal
I also have just learned about CPTSD and its kinda rocking my world

Attached: 1560711971248.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

My dad was a severe alcoholic. It first started with parties but I later found out it more turned into to feel less empty. He's about to be 19 months clean next week. My mom, on the other hand is horrible still. She still lives with us because she was evicted from her other house, and she constantly degrades me and my dad. With the few days I had my THC pen I used it as an escape and I became almost dependent on it. I love my friends so much but I just feel like they don't even care because I pushed them away. They're always nice to me but I'm always bland because I don't want them to worry, they do worry but I just tell them it's fine. It hurts because I want to tell them but they'll just be sympathetic toward me.
Also: >School was always hard for me. You have to change your face every period.
I do that, it's so stressful, this year I'm getting a little more comfortable with being myself and not so open but sometimes I just want to jump in on other people laughing and making jokes and shit. On the other hand I just want to keep to myself because it's probably what's best instead of putting a face on.

J&B on the rocks (in a very original manner).

Attached: pat 11.jpg (474x663, 53K)

I want to let it out, but I'd be embarrassed. I know it's what helps and I'm setting a session up for next week hopefully. I always bottle everything up, then I start staying up later and later every night, getting less sleep because of my thoughts. Then I normally break down late at night and cry myself to sleep. It's pretty much a cycle.

I had to look up that recipe, but unfortunately I don't have the ingredients. Knowledge is only learned once remembered. Inspiration is only gained from knowledge of the future. Best of luck searching for a job. It's hard out there. But you've got to keep trudging forward to make headway.

Budweiser as requested. My apologies on the wait, it's on the house

Clara is spanish beer with a special gassy water called casera, it's a real gem during the summer.
I'll take the wheat beer on tap instead

I've been there. Then came the alcohol and it got worse.

You'll feel a little worse for spilling your beans but remember that therapists cant and wont tell anyone. They'll write to remember, because they forget. They go home and wont think "hmm, that user sure is a pathetic faggot". It will help. Even just a little.

Drinking pic related they are pretty damn tasty not really helping with the depression tho

Attached: 117A9112-1822-417D-9F94-7AF992E337A6.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

>it's on the house
No need for that - I work, as do you, I'll pay. I didn't expect you to be open at 6.30AM and it is a pleasant surprise. Knowing that there's others like me. Folks that wake up early and thirsty! What's the best way to wake up barkeep - morning sex with one you love (your wife, say) or a quick cup of coffee, amphetamines and a cold beer? Not as easy as you think m8 - one choice could leave you but the other will always be there.

Alcohol only makes depression worse, but it ironically lifts your spirits

still waiting for my juice
preferrably grape, but orange is okay as well

Gassed the jews and raped them like you ordered sir!

Im well aware user but being sober just makes me deal with all the pain in my life at least if I get to the right buzz and dont go past it I can end up falling asleep

Drinking vodka mixed with diet pepsi. I'm on a diet and I'm losing weight fast enough to make me happy. Life is difficult and time flies by, but every day is just so marginally better than the last that I'm confident I'll have my big break some day.

Cranberry coming up.

Maybe you're going after the wrong girls. Idk if it's me being jaded but the prettier the girl the more I distrust her. Mousey shy girls are my weakness but then again who really knows. I don't actually put myself in situations that could lead to anything because if they do, I know I will fuck them up. I think we're alike in that we can let people walk all over us. It's just the way things are now, what can you do to get one over on the rest of society. But as stupid as it sounds, I have hope that there are still people who want the best for others.

>I know I should want to do better for myself but I really don't
That's something we all struggle with. If there was no struggle, would anything have value? A wise man once said, "those who wish to live, let them fight, and those who don't want to live in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live". Yes, degeneracy comes in many forms, for me it's drugs/alcohol, for you sexual pleasurer. But in the end it leaves us hollow and without meaning. It just comes down to the person in question. We just have to pick and choose our battles, the small hills might seem worthless but death by a thousand papercuts is a real thing.

heh, thanks for the hearty kek and for the juice as well

I laughed heartily at the bar!

I keep thinking about my last year of university. It was really depressing actually, I had to take a year off because my alcoholism got really bad and I desperately needed therapy. Thing is when I came back most of my friends were gone. I tried meeting people but it was in vain. I'd end up drinking shitloads in a corner by myself in social outings.

I just remember seeing groups of young people, obviously 1st year students and they were having the time of their lives. Maybe some of the guys had gfs, but I really wished I was one of them. Instead an entire year passed while I was drinking beer every night, trying my best to open the cans quietly so my roommates wouldn't realise I'm a drunk. I went to my classes and sat alone in a corner, I came home and overheard my roommates catching up about what's going on in their lives while I was in my room. I used to go on nightwalks and look at all of the terraced houses, some student places, thinking that any one of these rooms was a much better place to be in than my room

I'm upset about it because where I went to university was such a better place than my home town. I couldn't make a life there and now I'm living in this misery at home

Attached: 1507863856680.jpg (1110x534, 208K)

I'm sorry to hear that user. Alcoholism and mental illness run deep in my family as well. The acquittance can be hard to be around. Everything is fine in the moment but there's that feeling of distance between you, even if you've known them for years. There is a tight rope we all walk. On one side, total isolation, the other, covering up our true selves to be part of the group. It comes down to having the intuition to juggle both sides that gets us. I think that's why we seek out company on boards such as this. Trust your gut, and don't get too caught up in emotions. I know you'll do well user.

Coming right up sir.
>pic related

Attached: 1549115370432.gif (460x258, 1.25M)

Do you want to drink? Scared off it? You probably have the gene from pater. Idk why I'm like I am - my granny was an awful alcoholic, maybe it skipped a generation cuz my parents were virtually tea total.

Johnny Jump up this way please.

Things are...fine. Could be better, could be worse. I've made peace with the fact that I'm stuck at this call center job I'm at with no place to go. It pays alright, at least enough to get by and do shit, but it stresses me out like crazy. As a matter of fact, I noticed that I've been drinking more as a result of all the dipshits that I have to deal with on the phone. I don't really have the dough to go to a trade school or college. An old co-worker of mine invited to join him at a place that does maintenance on planes. The money sounded good but I suck with mechanics so I don't think I'd last long at a job like that.

Aside from that, I've been gaining weight. Maybe it's from the stress but I've been packing on the pounds and I need to do something about it. It kind of depresses me because I got down to a healthy weight and then I just ballooned back up. Something needs to be done. Problem is, the gym near where I live is going to close down so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I have a buddy who said he'd be willing to weight train with me if I sign up for a gym he's going to so maybe that might be a start.

Attached: 1393705035420.png (481x640, 393K)

Ah, I see, I needed to look it up but the first thing I found was "Clarita is a drink with inspiration from the past, made with knowledge from the present and a glimpse of the future - Belgian bartender Ran Van Ongevalle, Manzanilla Fino"
But most certainly, a Star Hill - Love wheat beer for you good sir.

Sierra Nevada is a good choice, any alcohol can help with the feeling of depression, but the only true cure comes from within.

I appreciate the curtesy. We are open 24/7 for all the anons out there. For me, a nice energy drink in the morning will pick me up. It cures the ills of the night before, however our choices always follow us.

Love coming to this place bartender you always help cheer me up. Ill have another Octoberfest good sir. Drinking because my ex of 6 years left me. Fuck her

I'll take a Bocce Ball, please.
I'm ready to move the fuck on, but I don't wanna leave my mom behind - She's had cancer, and may relapse if she's not careful. I don't wanna leave her at the mercy of my abusive father, but not at the expense of sacrificing my life and future with my future husband.

Attached: 1563228356411.png (255x253, 91K)

Can I have a root beer? I don't drink.
I have friends, an active love life, activities I enjoy, a sense of purpose, tolerable school and work conditions. Yet I'm still miserable.
In fact, two weeks ago I drove into the city to go to a jazz club and stay with a friend in his apartment. When he was asleep, I stood out on the fire escape and thought about jumping for a solid hour.
My life is objectively the best it's ever been and I'm still a shambling husk.

Attached: 1564337897100.png (1359x705, 1.94M)

>if there was no struggle would anything have value?
i agree with you there, i'm just a fucking escapist addict through and through. i think suffering to a certain degree adds meaning, but some suffering is pointless and makes me hate the world. depression, rape, pointless hateful murders, shit like that has no place in this.
i don't want to save myself because i don't fucking care, i'm a bad person and my friends might be better off without me

I want to become drunk immediately please.

Attached: Bartender-drinks.gif (276x235, 810K)

damn. i think i'm a little late, here. place seems pretty populated.. anyway. all the feels i've got today are good feels. finally back to work after about a month of doing nothing. it's grueling as fuck, but it's much better than sitting on my ass all day. this my second week, actually. Texas sun burns like a motherfucker. skin's been getting darker, so i've been told

i miss drinking so much.. please. if you will. four shots of Jack and a Corona.

i'm just now starting to get my life back on track. i've worked out a schedule balancing work and school, which i'm also getting back into after a few... years... away.

Similar boat. It's August and I'm almost out of PTO because I hate my job so much and I keep calling in sick so I can booze all day.

i haven't come out of home for 4 days, exept one trip to the shop at 6am to get food.
im not asking for help, im not asking for attention.
im asking for a reason to come out.

I hope you're doing better than before user. I got into a dark place my last year of uni.
>I was drinking beer every night, trying my best to open the cans quietly so my roommates wouldn't realize I'm a drunk.
After my roommates confronted me about my drinking I eased off for a bit. But I eventually started sneaking bottles in my room to hide it from them. It's very easy to remove yourself from the rest of the world. It was only after I had an apartment to my own did I start to grow as a person. My hometown was better than the place I went to school, but there was this feeling that I couldn't shake. Like it was neverland, where I could work and live and never have to face the real world. But life has a way of moving forward, whether we want it or not.

Coming right up, here you are youtu.be/u56R_qHTLVI
It sounds we're in the same spot. I'm a desk jockey pretending to be an accountant. I gained about 30 pounds inside of year from drinking and staring Zoloft. I stopped taking it a few months ago and have been trying to be more physically active. It's hard dealing with boredom and bullshit everyday. Although I imagine working call center would be more stressful. The only thing that keeps me where I am is not having to go back to customer service. It's good to have someone to work out with, that would make things a lot easier. You just have to take it one step at a time, a lot easier said than done. But as a Ryuko poster, you should know nothing comes easy.

Yes sir. October is coming up, it's the comfyist month of them all. Sorry to hear about your girl, did your relationship peter out?

I mean, it's more psychological if anything. Any chance I get to hit like a dab pen, or smoke with my friends I go for it. It's like an instant relief and an escape from everything, I feel like if I do it every day I will depend on it. Especially alcohol

I come here thinking I'll be quiet because if I open up I'll be embarrassed cuz my life's so shit.
And then I read this.