Why are you still wearing your shirt user? It's 94 degrees and we're at the pool!

>why are you still wearing your shirt user? It's 94 degrees and we're at the pool!
What's the correct move here?

Attached: red52.jpg (1440x1800, 516K)

>ask mom for the keys to the car
>unlock the car and sit in the back seat
>duck whenever i see someone walk by
>stay there until she is ready to leave
at least that's how it used to go for me

"Hey if you want me to remove it sure, but you probably won't like what you see3"

Tell her to use her mouth to take it off

Twke my shirt off to reveal my beater. The beater never goes off.

the correct move was to never leave your house

Uhh its a swimming shirt i dont wanna get burned

I would never go to the pool in the first place. I'm just self-conscious enough about my fat disgusting body to not want anybody to see it but not enough to actually do anything about losing weight.

If she wants me to remove my top she has to remove hers. It's only fair.

Attached: 1565947052497.png (640x605, 117K)

Who the fuck swims with a shirt on?

>I know you love my musky smell, babe, but just think of how much more potent it will be after a whole day accumulating in this searing heat ;3 just wait til we get home and you can sniff me all you want, my darling

Attached: Okp0ASkgGsg.jpg (200x200, 14K)

I used fake tan recently and it helped a lot since I'm shut in, it's not perfect but compared to being ugly, dumb worthless and pale it's an improvement. The fake nature of it reminds me how i have no worth and I feel emasculated and angry

Being tan hasn't been cool since like 2006. Being pale is the wave bro.

My instincts tell me otherwise

But you're right I was never cool I wouldn't really know

Take my shirt off, throw it at her, and reveal that I'm in shape? This is going pretty well for me.

A little tan makes you look healthy and defines your muscles. Permabronze is pretty out of fashion but looking like a vampire never was in fashion.

>the beater never goes off

kek, based beaterposter

Attached: 1564626163540.jpg (526x394, 30K)

it's in fashion now...

Look up pale girls, pale goth girls...

I like it on girls, to an extent. Just not super super pale, especially fake pale that looks like whiteface or some victorian shit

You're right it is in fashion but it's not attractive, much like most things that are fashionable are mostly just autistic

You first
In all seriousness

You're wearing something covering your chest it would be rude for me not to as well

Not user but I find pale girls far more attractive than tan or ghost skin ones.

Bored? Check this server for the hottest lewds of traps annd females, come and have fun!

discord gg/4wrBtH8

i mean i would take my shirt off but im a stickfag so she'd probably clown me for being so scrawny.

>What am I doing in a pool? Who ate you?

Attached: received_635762026929214-1.jpg (287x402, 23K)

>Suck my motherfucking cock you stupid cunty whore!

That's the right move.

Water doesn't protect you from sunburn

Hard to say. I would not have allowed myself to get to fat in the first place as to have embarrassing mantits.

>Look her in the eyes
>Take off the shirt in one motion, exposing my fat body and hairy chest for everyone to see
>Toss the shirt to her lap
>Cannonball into the pool covering her with water
>Look her in the eyes again
>"Why are you still not in the pool you're wearing a swimsuit"

>come on user, drop your shorts! What's the matter, got something to hide? You're not a dicklet are you?

Attached: 1414958667001.jpg (2816x2112, 1019K)