/drugfeel/

hash is back on the menu boyz

Attached: 1565919629975.jpg (1024x993, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could really, really do with some weed right now to get comfy. Not taken anything for 2 days, evening depression is horrendous and family arguments.
Might pop all these pillys and say goodbye.

Could really, really do with some meth right now. Low energy, depressed, tired all the time

So how the fuck does one get ambien

smoked 2.5g of hash in the last 3 hours.
i'm so fucking stoned lads

Attached: 1565916565140.jpg (905x1200, 260K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
god damn i miss being a kid
i just wanna go back to 2003

Is 4 mg of klonopin super dangerous? Psychonaut wiki says that 2mg+ is considered to be above heavy usage. I've been dosing it, been taking it over the span of like 12 hours. Not feeling the euphoric effects anymore, though. So I guess I should stop now. Experiencing a bit of loss of balance as if I were drunk rn, thooooo

Ive taken more than that and just thought i was normal. I dont know how people can freak out on 1-2 mg let alone 5-10 mg. I just feel relaxed. My gaba system probably is fucked beyond all repair

I love weed so much
The only time I don't wanna die is when I'm high

was pretty stoned earlier, now I'm on 1mg of xanax and a bit of wine

pic related looks like a drug addict maximilian dood

Anyone else having trouble withdrawing their funds from coinbase?

Attached: 1543104971074.jpg (1536x2334, 577K)

same here bro
used to drink all the time and get super suicidal but now i'm just smoking weed every night and chill
don't have to worry about anything

I've had a nice polydrug night and gonna go to bed now.

What stopped you from killing yourself?

I don't care at all about drugs, but I love Steve. Great channel. I always watch it while I'm eating dinner.

For me it's Coors and lorazepam.

I'm on a break right now and I want to smoke so fucking bad fuuUUUUCKKKK

But I feel like I won't be able to handle life like this much longer without it ending in a complete breakdown which would destroy nearly anything I've reached so far.
I just want to make sure I'm still ok.

Why would you have a break down? Lmao just man up and get over it pussy

did cocaine for the first time with this heavily tatted russian dude i met in a park, he invited me and my girl to have an orgy with him and two beautiful russian girls but i was way too fucked up to take him up on it
then i threw up in the uber on the way home
the comedown was so fucking shit lads, i felt like i was going to die
overall 2/10 experience, the high was mediocre and the comedown blew dick. i probably had shit coke though.

People still having issues with lysergi? been waiting on my order for 12 days now. It took 9 days last time. Hearing all these things about them scamming in the last week.

where are you hearing these things fren? i've been wondering about them, too.

So this is what shrooms are like:

The first time I took these shrooms I used an 8mm wide plastic ball jar and took a few shrooms and threw them all at my brother to see how much he was affected. Well, it took him 12 shrooms in 12 hours. I was pretty pissed off. What's more, I didn't think this really works. There were some guys taking shrooms one day and being pretty much fucked, and shrooms the next day were still a little bit weird, but I don't see why this isn't useful.

I really want to take these back to the store and show my friends; my friends, why these things don't work. I just don't get it.

Here's a link to the video for reference:

In one post I mentioned how I used to make my own, but found that it was a really time consuming process.

I've been on the internet looking for a good place to grow my food, and now I know that there are really no great places to grow food in the US. In fact, if you look further than the next page it's all about organic stuff. And now we can find organic stuff at local farmers markets.

Theres a 1P-LSD Sub that has a bunch of different people bitching that they have not sent there order out or there order never arrived. Not responding to there emails and such.

yes, coinbase is fucking dogshit. they just do whatever they want and you're basically at their mercy. I started using xcoins which rapes you on fees but at least you get your shit instantly

Anyone know how common getting your shit seized when you order from darknet is? I know you're supposed to order from your own country whenever possible to limit the amount of things that can go wrong, but anyone know how reliable it is if you use PGP, tails, etc?

Dxm is on the menu because I'm out of everything else hopefully I don't barf again this time

probably finally exit scamming

Just took:

5mg lorazepam
30mg Ambien
2400mg gabapentin
3 beers

What am I in for? do you think I'll black out my GABA system is already pretty overloaded I hope this knocks me out sufficienty.

Attached: 1565708217523.jpg (556x702, 75K)

on leddit sir?

fucking gimme some of that shit all I'm stuck with is cheap wine and pressed xans

Yep on the old leddit, only reason I use it is for drug subs

Me too the only reason to be in leddit is the drug subs

Attached: Dangerous_dietary_supplements.gif (546x725, 79K)

Does get kind of cringe when some of the users post pictures of themselves. They usually look like what you think a redditer would look like.

feeling pretty depressed today, almost suicidal at times and alcohol isn't doing shit. I don't really like opioids but I think a big line of h would hit the spot right now
those drugs are kinda interesting to me since I hardly have any experience with them. over a year ago a friend got some GBL off the darknet and gave me some of it. I had fun although since I only had enough to do it on like 5 or 6 different occasions I didn't really from much of an opinion on it. would try some more but I'd be too sketched out ordering something in liquid form off the darknet

Just took 8 grams of red vein kratom. This stuff is so much better than weed. I don't get all paranoid, I just feel an overwhelming sense of peace. Music also sounds much better.

where can I get RC's that ship to canada other than lysergi and indoleshop

Attached: lBF7JGX.jpg (3334x3334, 876K)

I would like to know as well since lysergi seems to no longer be trustworthy

chemlogix is the only other one I know of

Is Indoleshop scam as well?

I was pretty drunk when I wrote this post and shortly before swallowed the remaining contents of my LSD microdose bottle (about 30ug)
now I just feel completely sober, no idea why. I guess I'll just take more drugs to throw myself off balance again

REEEEEEE im always so horny on weed but i cant ever get my dick up. this never used to happen:(

Attached: B8C75EB0-D759-434B-823B-F3A5C5B50028.jpg (1080x758, 92K)

I'm stoned as fuck in my new first apartment, eating cold butter while looking at pictures of chocolate chip pancakes

Just need 20 more dollars and I can finally go buy a quarter, it has been so long since I have had the wonderful secure feeling of comfort that having a large amount of cannabis on hand brings, nothing makes me feel more at peace than knowing that if I want to I can go have a bong hit at any time and not have to worry about it running out any time soon.

Every time I've ordered from indole i've received it, they just dont have eth-lad anymore and i wanna get some of that.

>Smoke DMT freebase with meth pipe
>Can't get it right for a while
>Finally get it right
>Go from totally sober and fine to full blown panic once i get launched to the fuck out of my room while being watched by an infinity of colorful eyes
>Finally accept my fate
>Feel the strongest love ever, typical DMT feeling
It was pretty good but i prefer changa over freebase desu

Attached: 21035-13092-18283.jpg (400x533, 72K)

I really need to do DMT again. my one breakthrough I had I had to freak the fuck out and think that the little bag of DMT powder I had was an incarnation of pure evil so I flushed it down the toilet. when I sobered up 10 minutes later and realized what I had done it was too late, the bag was sitting in the toilet and was all soggy with toilet water. no way I was gonna put that stuff into my lungs

slow chat. dont see as many "hard drugs" addicts and the popular namefags on /drugfeels/ suddenly...disappeared (ive been here for like a year or 2). are all black markets seized and controlled by the feds?

Attached: 1559331690247.jpg (559x517, 51K)

the regular /drugfeel/ attentionwhores that frequented this thread still pop in from time to time
but yeah back in like march we went from going through multiple 500+ reply threads a day to threads getting like 100 posts then archived, and the change was literally overnight too. guess people just move on

Get some changa desu, It doesn't blast you out of this world instantly

>addicts
>move on
>'voluntarily'

Attached: 1560397727893.gif (314x232, 1.15M)

whats your paaypal

I didn't mean move on from drugs, I meant from something like this. just because there are less people posting in this thread doesn't mean the same people aren't still out there doing drugs