What are some obscure life tips nobody knows about

If you are asking for relationship advice on the internet, always reverse the genders. People on these kind of websites tends to be biased against men, thus increasing the chance of you getting helpful advices.

Attached: U27h67v.png (300x378, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u8mqAYAxrlg?t=782
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if youre a woman, people treat you better

Attached: 4A57A2C3-F1E3-47B8-BDDA-1E15A024B46D.jpg (250x236, 5K)

Close the toilet lid before you flush.
Close your shower curtain all the way when not in use, to avoid the buildup of mold.
Even doing 15 minutes of excercise a day will improve your health. The heart is a muscle. It should be flexed regularly to build its strength.
In the woods, make sure to turn around every so often. Cougars attack from behind.

Want to discuss dating tips and tricks?
Claim you found it in a woman's magazine. While it might be somewhat embarrassing it's still better than being smeared as an ''PUA Rapist Misogynist'' by your town's local male feminist

Not necessarily better but you get a lot more attention, negative included. Condescension, objectification, rape and death threats... I've been on the other side virtually. It ain't pretty.

If you picked up your "tips" from a PUA you're going to be easily spotted anyway user

Cum is a good lube for the second round.

Eh you'll be amazed how similar the dating/self-improvement tips from self-help books/women's magazines and PUA literature can be.

This whole ''REEEE NEEEEEGGGGIIINNNG'' hysteria is quite overblown tbqh

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>Even doing 15 minutes of excercise a day will improve your health. The heart is a muscle
Not gonna make it.

Also, nowadays pretty much any dating advice from a male's magazine or any website directed at males are labeled PUA

Carpe diem dude, live each day like it's your last bro, just be yourself and ask her the fuck out you pussy

I'm pretty sure cosmo magazines aren't predicated on the thesis that women are incapable of loving men how they need to be loved

>Condescension, objectification, rape and death threats
Probably all from dudes too

I might be wrong but the covers of those magazines say so much about women.

You betcha. Girls are really shitty to each other too, but they're much less likely to... uh... literally kill you out of resentment?

don't wear sandals when mowing the lawn.
if your lawnmower can have a bag attached to the back, use it.
clean off your lawnmower before putting it back in the shed/garage to avoid potential mice/rat problems.

Attached: giphy.gif (250x240, 1.76M)

that's why men are based

Always act dumber than you are.

Don't say a lot when first meeting a girl you like.

As a man , having some femenine mannerism make you stand out and look dignified and cooler to women.

Wear a leather jacket.

Eat a tablespoon of peanut butter a day to lose weight.

Talk big in confrontations and it will save you from actual fighting

Dont drive with two hands on a steering wheel you look like a fag

If your in a situation your uncomfortable with or around somebody you dont like, just leave

Dont drink your calories

Get a cool looking car and make sure you window tint it

Never text a girl longer messages than her and dont use emoticons

Attached: 012660B6-E279-4208-A1AD-D8F9093AD057.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

Most normies are incabable of recognizing body language, speech patterns and their own bias and insecurities at a conscious level.
Studying these subjects have the potential to give you an upper hand in most social situations, which can help you compensate for your poor social skills

All solid advices, good post

Attached: 1564819408257.jpg (850x1134, 102K)

>Eat a tablespoon of peanut butter a day to lose weight.
Been doing this for 10 years, can confirm this is legit.

wtf is this magic

Oh don't worry about me. I lift/trail run every single day. I went fitmax a while ago.
I know however that I am posting on /r9kek/. The majority here do no exercise, that is safe to assume.

allow me to save you many wasted hours
>all humans lie
>all humans are narcissists
>all humans lie about being narcissists
>people will always do what's best for them first
>even if what they are doing appears to be charity, it's really for themselves
>everybody likes to pretend they give a shit
>they don't
there you go that's got to be like, 40 hours of study or something

Origanatellof

Attached: EdgyMeter_offtheedge-768x329.png (768x329, 75K)

>In the woods, make sure to carry a .500 s&w revolver. Bears don't give a fuck about your life.
ftfy

Attached: MakeMyDay.jpg (500x294, 12K)

if you keep dribbling piss in your underwear, do the gooch trick. when you're done pissing, push up on your gooch near your balls, the remaining piss will dribble out

bears dont give a fuck about bullets either
youll likely have to shoot one in the eyes if youre charged even with a magnum

>Dont drive with two hands on a steering wheel you look like a fag
The only people that drive with one hand are normies that can't operate the blinker on their fucking prius. I hope you're not that bad at driving, user.

What is the gouch?

>Implying I'd be so insecure about my decisions as to ask random people on the internet their opinions on my fucking life.

the area between your balls and asshole

Reeally?
youtu.be/u8mqAYAxrlg?t=782

Attached: 6680253-sniper.png (500x459, 193K)

>the thesis that women are incapable of loving men how they need to be loved
How exactly do men "need to be loved"? I've never read any pua books.

Thank you user this problem has always bothered me, I will try it

>I've never read any pua books.
any litterature that gives dating tips aimed at men are considered PUA. take it with a grain of salt

IDFK if I knew I wouldn't think they were loonies would I?

Not him user, but only grandmas and bad drivers drive with both hands on steering wheel. I personally wouldn't trust a driver who drives with two hands because it shows he isn't confident or comfortable as a driver.

>unironically trusting a driver who uses his hands

>do it
>"no"
>knew this would happen as much as i knew dipping my hand in boiling water would hurt
>anxiety as fuck about it the next day
>knew this would happen too
If i knew for certain i'd live my last day i'd kick with beers and let it come.

This is where you are wrong. Don't talk if you have no idea what you're talking about.
Look at any fucking racing competition and you will see they only drive with one hand while shifting gears, they use both hands whenever possible.
>both hands bad
This piece basically tells me you are one of the aforementioned shitty prius drivers or just straight up a busrider that has no idea what driving is all about
>inb4 "hurr both hands not for road, only in racing"

When you poop, spread your butt cheeks and keep them apart with your weight on the seat

Attached: d69a16dd.jpg (320x320, 29K)

>Eat a tablespoon of peanut butter a day to lose weight.

are you actually serious or are you pulling statements out of your asshole again, user?

Word my nig that's what I was gonna ask, brb eating peanut butter

>Always act dumber than you are.
This, full stop. Nobody should know you're the smartest man in the room. Or the toughest, or the richest, or whatever. Hide your fucking power level.

I see i hit a nerve and you drive like shit. Pic related, top is how an alpha male drives a car and he is also the greatest race car driver in the world, bottom is what people compare you to in real life when they see how much of a bitch pansy you are using both hands on steering wheel. You show that you suck at drivng and aren't comfortable on the road behind a wheel and need to use both hands to steer, like an old woman.

Attached: F3AD33A9-53A9-4FE2-8407-797F5FB38AD3.jpg (1290x1545, 1.33M)

You don't have to pay taxes if you never file a W2

If you're working as a remote contractor, you can bill them for more time than you spent on the job

all of this stuff seems natural to me
are we both autistic?

Is this user god?

Not him but you're an actual idiot if you care about where people put their hands while driving.

>Dont drive with two hands on a steering wheel you look like a fag
absolutely based

If you live or work with women, always pee sitting down so that 1.) you never leave the seat up, and 2,) you never leave piss on the toilet seat

I essentially lost my first and only professional job because of not doing that

These 10 commandments need to be stickied and shown to every robot to save their lives

Screw that, m8. You're supposed to aim dead center, right on the heart