What are you drining tonight Jow Forums

what are you drinking Jow Forums

i'm running on rum , captain morgan to be precise

Attached: captain morgan.jpg (400x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uNknGLfaFRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haven't started yet, probably gonna start with a beer then finish off this bottle of shitty brandy i've been trying to get rid of by making a few sidecars.

Cuba Libres with cherry coke are on the menu tomorrow night. I also just got a new bottle of buffalo trace that I might have a drink or two from. I mostly prefer my whiskey neat but once in awhile I enjoy a whiskey sour or old fashioned, and buffalo trace is a good bourbon for both.

I'm drinking malt liquor tonight like a piece of shit hobo. also I'm looking to get sauced up and drop my first track on soundcloud.

i started about 2 hours ago (baguette fag rpz)

but what you'll drink sound pretty nice so have a good evening mate

why don't you drop it now ?

>why don't you drop it now ?
I'm not drunk enough

get drunk quicker i want to hear that shit

bet, soon ^_^

Malibu, user.
I thought about picking some Captain up, but I skipped. Silly me.

malibu is nice but the price to alcohol ratio is too low and along with a tight budget its a no from me

post in the thread once its up

probably a nice, cold, creamy glass of this stuff

Attached: 000679566.jpg (2000x2000, 250K)

this some good shit senpai

kraken and coke, pretty decent

Red tea and a full Hershey's chocolate bar. I'm watching this on the side: youtu.be/uNknGLfaFRQ

>kraken
literally worse than sailor jerry, bottomest tier rum ever made

Pepsi with real sugar. It's worse than normal pepsi. I'm upset

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (584x800, 78K)

just looked it up , shits looks amazing

classic yet good , 8/10

Some tins of Brewdog and Glen Keith single malt. Living my best life, listening to the Twin Peaks soundtrack

Attached: FB_IMG_1547843906494.jpg (750x743, 45K)

damn , you don't got anything else ? :(

half a can of this tasty potent shit a day

Attached: large lo carb monster.jpg (225x225, 5K)

No alcohol and probably shouldn't spend the last of my money on more. I would if I could though.

looks like a nice whisky, go on living your best life

damn that sucks, good luck to get money

i don't like energy drinks, i stay awake alone with my thoughts long enough i don't need anymore time with them

Thanks user. I start a new job on Tuesday. Hopefully they like me enough to keep me past the trial period. The boss seems friendly enough

Attached: 1565737651175.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

>opens can
>windows shatter
>knocked back 10 feet from the concussive blast
>ears bleeding
>crawl back over to the crater where I opened the can
>sipppppp
In all seriousness why do those cans have to be so theatrical when you open them

Attached: 1561735107536.jpg (320x180, 7K)

It's pretty good, not a bad little number for the price. Tbh, it's definitely not my best but I appreciate the sentiment, and wish the same to you!

Good luck on your new job bro!

Attached: lynch.gif (450x306, 523K)

good luck with the job user , what will you do ?

Be going to the local bar have a couple shitty pilsens.

beers too fucking expensive in the bars here
can't afford it

oy bruv that shit aint potent. you got a loicense for all that false advertoising bruv? moight as well drink a tea ya? foickin amoricans dont know a goit damn thing abot energy drinks or nuffin. all ye know is fokken bergers and constitutions. hehe god save the queen, guvnuh

Still hung over from drinking heaven hill vodka and Steel Reserve this morning. I am at a hotel and there's a gas station next door so I may pick something up later.

>Real sugar
Thats pretty hardcore m8, beware of diabetes