Remember what they took from us

We never had a chance did we? They took the source of our power at birth.

Attached: 790680680.jpg (480x624, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you talking about? Our umbilical cord?

That picture is fucking gross lol. How come no mass murderers are targeting obstetricians and pediatricians? Am I going to have to do this myself? Fucking christ the incompetency in this country

Attached: 1565358947544.jpg (540x405, 46K)

I can't help but think one of my first experiences in this world being one of indescribable pain and trauma that I had no way of being able to understand contributed to me being the way I am now.

No user, the peepee sheath

Foreskins are overrated anyway. Do you really want to wash your foreskin 3 times daily? Be thankful your showers take half the time without requiring a dick wash routine

At least I'm not American and I still have my foreskin. Why are you doing this?

Attached: 1562780652092.gif (300x351, 61K)

there are shit marks on the restraining table from the babies shitting themselves in pain jfc

>We never had a chance did we? They took the source of our power at birth.
Imagine implying this hard.

>In fact, research has demonstrated that medical traumas in childhood and adolescence share many of the same psychological elements of childhood abuse, such as physical pain, fear, loss of control, and the perception that the event is a form of punishment (Nir, 1985; Shalev, 1993, Shopper, 1995).

>The studies found that these procedures often produce symptoms which are very similar to those of childhood sexual abuse, including dissociation and the development of a negative body image. The effects often persist into adulthood as evidenced by a study that examined the effects of childhood penile surgery for hypospadias. Men who had this surgery in childhood experienced more depressive symptoms, anxiety, and interpersonal difficulties than men who did not have the surgery (Berg & Berg, 1983).

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

It isn't that hard to wash your foreskin you fucking pleb. Would you rather the oh noo so demanding I have to sponge my dick for a bit or a lifetime of not sensitive peepee.

OP, I have a foreskin and it has done me no good so far. It would make zero difference to me if I was circumcised. I am curious to know why you think it would make a difference to you if you were not.

>teeth are overrated anyway. Do you really want to brush your teeth 3 times daily? Be thankful your morning routine takes half the time without requiring use of a toothbrush

I don't think I believe you, Jewish user

>foreskin smells faintly of pee again

Attached: 1536213219667.png (479x493, 115K)

That's blood stains user

Do you not have sinks near the toilet in your country? Wash your dick.

Jewish shills btfo

no you retard

>source of our power
>foreskin
jesus i knew men were pathetic but this is just too much

I mean it does sound ridiculous but imagine having your own permanently portable pocket pussy.

>3/4 of sensory nerves lost
>lose protection from keratinization of the dick
I'm aware I used hyperbole but is it really?

The doctors mutilated me and my parents let them. And the powers that be cry "Antisemitism!" when outlawing baby torture is even considered.
Why not kill the babies if you hate them that much? I guess that's what abortion is for.

Attached: 1564109777188.jpg (341x400, 24K)

Imagine being this much of a stupid fuck who can't wash his dick.

Really user, fucking really?

Why don't men's rights activists talk about this stuff? This is like the one thing they could actually be useful for.

Because the MRA movement is controlled opposition.