STOP Brit HATE

I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the British people who post regularly on Jow Forums.
The hostility is absolutely getting out of hand. How do you think we feel when every time we make a post we are constantly met with the same lame responses.. This has gone beyond memes and banter. We are having up to ten British hate threads every single day. Some of you are even calling for our deaths.

We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.
Anglos are a net contributor to the planet.

We get called cucks, Mohammeds, we get called spineless and scum. You constantly and endlessly insult our great country. England has given so much to the world and has asked for so little in return.

I can't even post in most threads anymore without being met with the same barrage of abuse and troll responses - or the same news clippings posted again and again and again.

It's honestly quite disturbing how much Anglophobia there is on this board, you treat us worse than niggers and I'm begging you to stop.

We are your allies in all of this. We want to get along and help with your causes on this board but we are met with derision and hatred at almost every single turn.

You are turning us against you with your actions and speech. This has gone beyond a bit of light hearted banter and is now just 24/7 abuse.

You've made your point, we know we live in an Orwellian society. Instead of just being cunts to us all the time why don't you try to help us?

Please. Just stop this nonsense.

Attached: wigan slappy.jpg (799x888, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ99bIhAVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Nigel a mexican invented color tv. Now about that license, lad.

if you had killed Churchill and his Jewish handlers and his 5 Jewish Advisers none of this would be happening and Hitler would have led us into a peaceful non-Orwellian state.

>members of this community have towards the British people
yeah, noticed that too! probably niggers / pajeets / kikes / muzzies / miscellaneous shitskins posing as Anglos trying to disrupt Jow Forums! don't fall for it! try and ruin the threads if you can!

Attached: full armour of God.jpg (736x588, 77K)

Stop mexican hate and then we can talk.

Attached: 1526662399695.jpg (1023x761, 390K)

That's not a horrible Idea if you take the bun off.

like burgers hadn't been kiked!

Fuck british people. Most arrogant and pretentious cock suckers known to man.

hi iqbal! wassup?

Nothing will save you.

Attached: 2B1C5392-D088-4C69-81E4-0A6B04988D39.jpg (422x422, 121K)

fuck off bong, curl somewhere and rot you filthy inbred paki bastard

Brits love paki cock. Let them all die off into oblivion.

Don't worry lad, they're just jealous

Attached: IMG_2183.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

TIL color tv is made of poop

Attached: 7.jpg (199x192, 7K)

Attached: 1526753595287.jpg (1156x577, 105K)

>Two Americans start talking immediately about cocks and cocksucking

what the fuck is wrong with you sick repressed fucks

Attached: 1517700255165.png (619x828, 25K)

Pasta SAGE

Bait thread. Hang all Brits for incompetence

#freetommy then start a whining thread cuckbrit.

This, everytime you try to point out that their country is fucked and that they should do something about it they either deflect or "explain" how we just don't understand how england works. Not that I care anyway, The only real British men that were left stopped being British in 1776.

>(You)
>tfw

Attached: 1525478164580.jpg (640x359, 28K)

hi mohammed! when you gonna invent civilisation?

That's one fucked up looking burger , you limey cuckISLAND fucking wanker!

anglos deserve everything that happens to them

let me guess, you're a chink?

>Be American colonial scum.
>Get increasingly butthurt you have to pay taxes
>Mob public officials and threaten to kill them, throw a massive tantrum when soldiers arrive and shoot back
>Have a massive chimp out
>Burn ships, throw perfectly good food into the sea, murder and kill anyone you suspect of being loyal and true.
>Ally with the mortal enemy of the nation you are descended from
>Decide to attack and murder other British living in Canada in pirate ships
>Betray your own kith and kin to the French
>Murder tens of thousands of your own brothers in a pointless war that alienated you from your own people.
>Americans are proud of this and celebrate it every year
>Eventually betray the French.
>Muttify yourself with increasing fervour approaching fanaticism.

Attached: 1508548042848.jpg (1000x1200, 548K)

No.

>Instead of just being cunts to us all the time why don't you try to help us?
No reason to help a group of people that doesn't first attempt to help themselves. They just fall back into whatever degeneracy they started with.

They are jealous of us

no

Lol crumpet nigger

>check'em
>tfw

Attached: 1525478156510.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: 1527991849352.jpg (597x649, 116K)

Yep, fuck you. Kill your German queen and then we'll be civil. Nimrod wannabe's subject.

Attached: illuminati.jpg (300x277, 17K)

Attached: 1527991977082.png (758x514, 700K)

D&C detected

Fuck off bonglander. We'll help you with a tactical nuke cuz thats the only thing thats going to save you

I agree. People have to stop hating eachother from where they're born.

posts a pic of a 1950s era bomber

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

Frig off

What sort of burger sorcery is this?!

Attached: ygh0nqj5.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

says the Norjew

OP, if you lurk moar, you'll learn to spot the shitskin shit posters!

Attached: 1524472436081.png (919x600, 22K)

You're thriving because the attentions been taken off the fact Americans are all really really tanned back in 2017 you cunts lived under a rock

>Ruin western world by letting shitskin colonies run rampant
>act like a victim
oh boy the grat british passtime

The Vulcan holds a special place in the heart of every bong, you wouldn't understand
youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ99bIhAVk

Attached: taranis.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

>loves Hitler
>hates Germans
really fires the almonds!

Kill yourself you sick disgusting britfaggot you and your disgusting faggot shithole of a country are the scum of the earth, and you deserve to be nuked off the face of the earth.

let me guess, you're a nigger?

Sorry, you're very BRAVE

Attached: england2.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

the irony that an american guy made this comment hahahaha

keep shooting up schools bro

Stop being Mexican?

Attached: OG Mexico.jpg (798x508, 140K)

the shit in that vid happens everyday in brazil!

Go help mohammed groom and rape more of your children you disgusting sick britfaggot.

> all these newfaggots unironically replying to tweaked pasta
Back to redshit now

>Own government is incompetent
>blame the british
Oh boy the great every-country-but-USA passtime

One more for the mutt folder

>1776.
isn't when the French won the war for you?
Let me guess, you're a shitskin? admit it, iqbal?

God damnit. Stop falling for kike D&C tactics. We are all ready to fight for and beside all our brother nations when the signal comes to end all kikes once and for all. Don't be a retard. Fuck.

Fuck off an die you disgusting britfaggot.

hi iqbal!

Attached: 1527438780371.png (1149x1400, 172K)

this!

Im going to rob the Royal British Museum you fish and chips soccer hooligan

>We get called cucks
>I'm begging you to stop

you got a license for that nigel?

D&c? Your disgusting faggot island should be burned to the fucking ground with no survivors.

You can't steal history fucking jesus knows you cunts have tried

Oi wankah.

Attached: burningunionflag.jpg (275x183, 9K)

iqbal, how do you arrange all the team shitposting? is it via reddit? fuck off back there!

But here you can choose to be either the humped or the humper. We're very multicultural.
Your tv shows are even more explicit than ours though

Attached: england3.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>Your tv shows are even more explicit than ours though
why would I watch kike tv?

Don't. Play. Into. The. Kikes. Hand.
What is so hard about this. Stop fighting brothers, assume and explicitly say that anyone who tries to divide us is a kike in hiding. This shit is obvious. Do I hate the mutt meme? I mean not really, because almost every one of us here are white so it's like making fun of you bongs for Muslim rapes. Yes, we are all being fucked by kikes. Yes, we are preparing to end them once and for all in divine retribution for their enormous list of crimes against humanity. Yes, all white men the world over are preparing to do this asap.
Stop. Falling. For. Kike. Tricks.
And, since you spread kike memes, then it's like I said, you are a fucking kike and we are going to kill you all.
See? Is that so hard? Now do that to any faggots who spread kike memes.

Whiter then you mohammed.

You got a liocense for this post mate? Of course you do you weak spineless fool, go back to watching Achmed pin your lass to the bed.... wait

Goddammit.

Kike you are not going to divide us. All white brothers the world over are ready to fight for and beside one another in the kike purge that will see you and your entire family killed in just the most creatively painful ways.

Tick fucking tock, you kike piece of shit.

stop posting this stale pasta, muhammed

Fuck the Brits...you guys started the downfall of the world with the Balfour declaration.

>if you take the bun off

U wot m8

Until you disgusting faggots stand up for yourself and stop muslims from raping your children, and stop your disgusting faggot police from arresting people for illegal opinions you will be considered the niggers of the white race and you will continue to be treated with the disgust and contempt that a nation of sick disgusting whore faggots deserve.

Kike we are going to rise up and kill you all. The righteous genocide of all of you sick fucks is so close you can feel our breath on your necks.

All memes have a basis in reality as it is. Thats why hitler can be so popular even though he lost the war. Today we see nothing coming out of britain but police state level shite and frankly I dont know what to say about it all. What id really like to know is how it got that way.

To pat you on the back, you have great music and literature, historically, unfortunately the dravel of bants arent going to end anytime soon untill there is a shift of position in the british culture.

Attached: blokes.jpg (455x458, 62K)

>anyone who tries to divide us is a kike in hiding. This shit is obvious.
THIS

Attached: 1521020747065.jpg (201x255, 8K)

im willing to make peace gonzalez

You'll need a licence for that mate

Kike, we won't be divided by your petty games. All white brothers the world over are ready to kill every last one of you sick fucks and it's only a matter of time before a wave of hundreds of millions of pissed the fuck off men sweep through every last kike business, temple, street, home, bedroom, and indeed even your shilldren's playrooms, until there is nothing left of your evil race but terrible memories and a lingering stench of unwashed and unkempt flesh.

Attached: typical jew.jpg (560x752, 70K)

Attached: 1527092314000.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

I'm actually 2nd generation Scottish and 3rd french, but I am very glad my ancestors left both shitholes.

Keep telling yourself that as your women and children get raped and you go to jail for owning a knife. Keep it up, the lulz are great.

stop putting spikes in my country's wheels then
fucking snaggletooth cockroaches in your government deserve the absolute worst
didn't read your post
sage and hide

We will wipe the pic related smirk off of every last one of your faces in a righteously furious purge the likes of which has never been seen in all of recorded history. You poked the lion and now you feel his teeth.

Attached: average kike.png (950x529, 672K)

>2nd generation Scottish
>and 3rd french
so a drunk with bad breath! epic!

this is the reason that people lose faith in the right you are the fool that is stopping the white race from racial equality ( which for your info is what over 83% of Brits want).

No, I legitimately hate your government and have a strong dislike for your people for doing nothing about your shitty government.

Suck a dick you fucking nigger faggot. Make some slav or german hate threads, you pathetic jew.
>me Anglo have feelings
>FUCK OF KIKE SHILL

>your women and children get raped
like that doesn't happen in burger land?

Attached: 1527519531191.png (1277x712, 737K)

Maybe grow a spine and stop letting your government walk all over you and then we will stop the brit hate threads.

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

Attached: america mutt mcdonalds.jpg (420x420, 39K)

We created your country
British people founded your country
The people on your money are British
You celebrate a British victory over Britain on the 4th of July
You exist because of British people if it wasn't for us you'd still be in Mexico with a Polly pocket laptop my balls live on your forehead