I dont want to date an ugly guy and I dont believe I should have to, either

I dont want to date an ugly guy and I dont believe I should have to, either.

Attached: 1DBB991A-2282-4F94-BE16-F6B33E8CF8EB.png (705x705, 212K)

Would you date this incel?

Attached: received_635762026929214-1.jpg (287x402, 23K)

It's okay because nobody wants to date an ugly girl like you either

You're a fucking GODDESS

well,..are you ugly? this is now an original comment

He is not really ugly. Maybe average, like a 5. Sadly I am not into black guys much.

Lol no, who is this originally?

No actually I am not. The problem is my type is pretty specific and its hard to find guys who meet my standards.

oh i get it, you're a man, now i understand

are you going to tell us what that is

not op but he's good looking imo, but I'm only into white guys

Probably not.

XX actually but whatever.

low tier bait. try again

but i want to know now
originally

How the fuck is this bait? I dont think anyone should have to date someone they are not attached to. Its usually disastrous.

Nice bait lad, thanks for playing. Better luck next time

low tier bait. try againn

Attracted to*

I have seen guys on here complaining about how they cannot get hard with their practice gfs, or how they want to cheat with someone more attractive. Its depressing.

we have no reason to believe you're anything but a mentally ill man who gets his dopamine rush from pretending to be a girl.

Or you're a tranny.

there used to be a phrase for this, what was it...oh yea
>tits or gtfo

Well you have to. Deal with it.

3/10, please don't post this ugly nigger again.

well what is your type then?
do you want to meet someone from here or something

I mean I feel the same way about girls so right on femanon. I would just rather not do relationships at all if it has to be with somebody ugly.

He does not look like an incel. I say yes but he is out of my league and would not want me anyway.

yeah just like i wouldnt ever go outside or talk to people unless i really fucking had to because i was dying of starvation or something that the average person would totally understand and not pass the stink eye to me for. because i am incredibly insane and it's not even funny how far i'll go to protect my extreme virginity that i won by being a good boy.

Im pretty attractive, like i dont think it other people have told me. But I am a manlet tho and I have a sperg personality. There is more to attraction than just face bruv, what women say they want usually isnt what they want