NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMIT WHEN EVERYONE'S GOING 10 OVER!!!! YOU HAVE TO MOVE WITH THE FLOW OF...

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMIT WHEN EVERYONE'S GOING 10 OVER!!!! YOU HAVE TO MOVE WITH THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC IT'S SOOOOOO DANGEROUS TO GO SLOW! COPS DON'T CARE IF YOU GO 10 OVER! AND GET OUT OF THE LEFT LANE IT'S FOR PASSING ONLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1562254817941.png (785x1000, 254K)

Stop riding my butt you fucking white cracker small dicked incel

>tfw I drive 10 mph below the speed limit on any street with a limit over 35 because I don't wear down the brakes as fast and I get better mpg in my old Jeep. I love it when a moron in a bmw or a big lifted truck floors it only to come to a complete stop at the next traffic light while I sail past because I timed the light right.

>seething criminal degenerate

If you're going to be late for school/work you should have woke up earlier

Attached: 1541912487186.jpg (554x481, 19K)

I was told that police can only give you a speeding ticket if you go more than five miles over the speed limit, so I always go exactly five miles over the speed limit or less. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

I think he was responding to the caricature\ and telling the basedboy to stop tailgating.

>I DRIVE MANUAL BECAUSE THE B-BASED ANONS SAID SO! AUTO IS FOR PUSSIES!

Attached: 1563458126923.png (760x792, 59K)

Well, manual is very based and extremely satisfying sometimes, but it's useless work in my opinion.

Last night I was driving and this guy was riding my butt like an annoying white piece of shit, the arrogance of white people, I'm already going 10 over you insatiable demons

>this

its always a white person trying to go 20-40 miles over the speed limit every single time.

I'm white and I drive slow.

KYS nigger.

I find it to be very pedantic and tryhard

white dudes just can't figure out how to slow down. why are you all in such a hurry? quit riding my ass

Quit trolling nigger. It's not even funny.

thats for sure not true at all. they technically can give you a ticket for going even 1mph ever, its just a cop isnt ever going to fucking bother

>all the stressed out speed limit breaking vehiclecucks ITT
Hope you enjoy the view of my butt for a lengthy time as I gently roll in front of you in this single-lane street.

Attached: 1494155696644.jpg (1024x634, 113K)

this is the honest truth, white dudes don't even want to wait in line they will cut ahead of you because they feel entitled. #whiteprivileged

*turns anyone who sits upon it into a VRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMing caveman who can't respect traffic laws*

Attached: 062920036982728.jpg (640x464, 51K)

based and freepilled

Attached: 1525999042759.jpg (713x611, 62K)

I'm consistently amazed how most people drive like crackheads all the time. Do they love paying loads of money for gas and brake jobs?

bicycle retards think they are so cool and healthy for peddling and slowing down traffic like the self centered pricks that they are. thinking that they are like lance armstrong when really they are just to poor to afford a decent car.

wojak is the laziest shit meme to ever take off, a blank slate for people to project on.

Keep coping wagie
Maybe Goldberg will raise your pay after you work a little while longer for his next yacht

OHHHHHH YEAH BABEY CRANK THAT HAWGGGGGG

Honestly 10 over the limit isn't anything to worry about, I do it all the time never had a ticket.
However when I drink drive I drive the speed limit or go a bit under just to avoid attention.

>heh this asshole behind me is trying to speed, little does he know I'm saving my gas and brakes by driving under the speed limit
You're a passing, slight nuisance that Chad won't think about again once he's passed you. He's driving urgently because he's making money amd fucking. You're driving slow to "save your brakes", saving a wearing part like brakes is such a perfect analogy for your life. Chad doesn't have to save his brakes becausr he has tons of cash, and he doesn't care if you make him wait in his $80k bimmer for a few extra minutes on his way to fuck Stacy.

user please stop drinking and driving. idk how much are you drinking or how impaired you are when you do so but its a pretty shitty thing to do and its not worth the risk/trouble for anyone. if risking your life and others' lives on the road doesnt make you think twice each DUI can be upwards of 10000 dollars.had 2 myself when i wasyounger and reckless and stupid and although nobody got hurt it still makes me feel like shit

*drops down a gear and slows even further*
Enjoy the show, oil-burning cuck!

Attached: 20151011_165823.jpg (969x1743, 429K)

Really? I've read there's an allowance of five or fewer mph due to possible inaccuracies in car speedometers.

> sideswipes you on a turn
>speed away into another turn the block down before you have a chance to take my plates

i think they can issue tickets for anything over but they dont until around 10 or so because most people will argue about speedometer and judges wont give a fuck enough to make them pay out

I don't do it often but sometimes when I am drinking I don't really think about the consequences too much also that i'm not that drunk but if I was to take on a RBT I would blow over the limit.

Yeah basically if it's a difference under 10mph, they ticket you, you drive to thr courthouse and say "muh speedometer", they ask you to get ot checked, you do and they lose way more money in court fees and paperwork than the ticket is worth to them. Reminder that ticketing is a form of taxation - metro areas balance their city income and expenditures based on projected ticket income.

again i have no idea what your situation is like but drinking and driving is never a good idea. if someone else drives like a retard and runs into you and the cops come, they could smell alcohol on you and you could be fucked even if you were driving fine. drinking and driving also tends to be a slipery slope where you ease into drunker states to drive and i really hope you can stop user.

This whole thread has really made me sad. I miss the Jow Forums of 9 years ago.

Attached: 1565749098183.png (700x819, 318K)

>I miss the Jow Forums of 9 years ago.
You miss tripfags and proto-incels complaining about being friendzoned by the oneitises they orbited?

why do people get so angry about going over the speed limit? serious question.

Attached: 1541477221706.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

Dude. The most obnoxious bicyclists are the middle aged professionals that decide to LARP the Tour De France on the weekends. They drive BMWs and own bikes that cost more than my car.

It was never good, you newfag.

Attached: cool-bug-fact.jpg (242x250, 9K)

Because it literally makes things more dangerous for everyone who follows the law.

Going 10 over hardly makes driving more dangerous. As long as the driver isn't distracted or under the influence, going 20 over or more isn't dangerous either. People don't magically crash if they're going 90mph instead of 70mph, the crash would've happened in either situation regardless of speed, unless you're going far below the speed limit for some reason. Following the law isn't a good excuse to do anything.

Attached: 750cdbd8-21a7-4c6b-a67f-c9fe2c5977e6.png (700x1052, 318K)

imagine this, making excuses for not being able to drive manual.
good thing everyone drives manual where I live.
it's nice knowing idiots and old people are able to do it but not you

>People don't magically crash if they're going 90mph instead of 70mph
you're right, it isn't magic that makes them crash, it's their speed.

>it's nice knowing idiots and old people are able to do it but not you
so you're gloating about something that isn't an achievement?

How does their speed make them crash?

I drove...heh...60 on a 60 today. :)

the only people that get upset enough about people that go faster than the limit are the idiots with slow reactions that cant cope
exactly, niggers lack the brains to drive faster
just look at all pro drivers

it is for you :^) because you lack the coordination

I've only ever seen maybe two people "drive stick" without making a big fucking production out of it and starting up a one man pageant where they rant about the "idiots who don't know how to drive stick". They want others to not know how to DRIVE STICK and they get chagrined when someone can drive stick. DRIVE STICK DRIVE STICK DRIVE STICK!
Yes, I was molested by someone who drove stick.

They're right. Impeding the flow of traffic is a detriment to other drivers and a greater hazard than speed when you're on the highway. There are laws on the books about it and you can be ticketed for going the speed limit when everyone else is going 15 over because it's actually more likely to cause accidents than speeding in those conditions.

it was a lot fucking better than all the literal youtube comments and reddit reposts we have today, stupid nigger

I drive a stickshift but the main reason for that is that that was cheaper and got like two more mpgs back when my parents bought the car two decades ago. I've never needed major transmission work but my understanding is that automatics are a lot more expensive to repair, too.

fuck all the performance and control and "connecting with the car" bullshit

>it's their speed
It's not the speed retard. Speed makes things worse but is not the main culprit. The problem is attention, or more specifically lack of it. I've seen way too many people drive like fucking mouthbreathers, barely registering anything further than 10m in front, fingerbanging their phone or having conversations with the passengers. If you pay attention, know your vehicle and maintain it properly and keep enough distance between you and the car in front (very important!) then you won't have any problems no matter the speed.
>inb4 tickets
I do at least 170km/h daily and never got any.

I hope you don't have a license because you're an absolute retard. No you don't "magically crash" obviously but you're going to have less reaction time, braking is going to be more dangerous, and the other person is also going to have less reaction time

Just be aware of your surroundings and be attentive at the wheel, retard. I've had my license for about 4 years now, completely clean record.

Someone needs to show this brainlet some of those comparison videos which shows how much small differences in speed can change the distance required to brake. It's not about driving skill at all, it's about fucking random events that aren't supposed to happen like someone having a seizure and swerving across 3 lanes of traffic.

Basically if something unexpected happens, the faster you're going, the less chance you have to avoid a collision, point blank period. The damage from the crash is also much more likely to be fatal at higher speeds as the kinetic energy is so much fucking higher.

No amount of "being attentive" is going to save me if I'm driving through an intersection where the speed limit is 25 or something and I can't see traffic coming to the right or left of me because of a hill or something when you're driving 50. I am going to get t-boned and can only hope you're hitting me from my right door and not my left. Please stop being a fucking dunce

Stay mad boot-licking brainlets

Attached: 1540615729593.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

>small differences in speed can change the distance required to brake
I already know I can do 50-0 in 10m but 100-0 in 50m because I'm not an ignorant fuck that only knows how to press the accelerator.

I dont fucking give a shit. Slower drivers are aids and I'd rather drive 80 on a 45 everywhere thab drive slow. Who cares if people die occasionally or something

Anyone caught driving 20 miles over the speed limit ever should have their license revoked for a year. You're literally driving a 2000 pound death machine and risking other people's lives just for your own convenience. I'd even argue people shouldn't be able to get their license until they're 18 because holy shit high schoolers are stupid

What kind of intersection would allow you to speed through it but also have you look at the traffic? It's either go or give way, not both.

One with only a two way stop sign. I drive through roads like this frequently. There's no way you've been driving for four years if you seriously can't think of a situation like that

Don't get me wrong fag, I speed all the time within acceptable limits of risk. But don't pretend like it's not a risk. Nobody thinks you're a badass for going 10mph over the suburbian limit.

Wrong dumbass. Once you factor in reaction time and the far greater distance you travel during that time, higher speeds cause way higher stopping distances than a 1:1 ratio. Go google stopping distances and learn something.

Says every new driver till they get in a crash. But I sort of agree - slow drivers should at least have the good sense to move out of the way to let faster drivers overtake. The fucking worst thing is slow drivers who speed up on overtaking areas preventing faster drivers from getting past. Instant hatred.

I don't understand what you're trying to say, but here's the deal: if you have a stop or yield sign, you have to stop for any traffic. If you have the priority sign or no sign at all you can keep going as long as you don't turn. If you have no sign then you can speed through just fine, just watch for retards not giving way. If you have to give way, you have to slow down or stop anyways, so you can't really speed through. There's no inbetween, no mix of both.

Our country has an age restriction of 18 along with a rule that the first year of taking your license you can get it revoked for any traffic violation, regardless of how minor.
It's to go spook the young drivers to follow the law to the letter for that first year and hopefully build a routine that they should follow.

Eeh, it kinda works on some while others remain just as dangerous in traffic as the next speeder, the worst offender group seem to be the mid 20's one.
Always speeding, drives, what feels like an inch behind you so you can literally see their ugly faces in the rear view mirror and in the most traffic accidents as they're always stressed and always in a rush, they can't plan for shit.
But they're also the most fun to just let go of the throttle and slowly decrease and go 10-15 below the speed limit and see them freak out in the mirror.
If only there were a poepoe as they finally drive past you, petal to the metal in pure rage, would make my day

I don't need to google shit, those are actually the stopping distances for my car model. And if you think either 50km/h ->10m or 100km/h -> 50m are 1:1 ratios then you need to take some fucking math classes, holy shit.

I live in FL so going 10 or 15 over is the speed limit lol

Attached: 1553742449754.jpg (720x540, 22K)

>what is reaction time
And don't give me the whole fighter pilot tier of reflexes speech, you're not a special snowflake

That's why you keep far enough away from the car in front or why you always watch intersections closely for pedestrians or brainlets that don't respect the signs.
Going fast is one thing, driving like a retard is another.

Well for that to work, everyone else had to speed too which kinda make the speed limit redundant and should be upped to match the speeders as if everyone speeds so you can keep your distance, obviously that route can handle that speed.

You're right that you should keep your distance so you can react in time for brainlets but if you also speed, you'll eventually catch up, reducing the distance to react

I actually have a car (2012 Toyota Camry, nothing special but I consider it "decent") and still ride to work every day in the summer. It takes me 15 minutes longer but I gain 30 minutes of exercise in each direction. I've probably kept off a good 20 pounds of excess weight as a result. It's a decent lifestyle choice. As for traffic, I ride in the bike lane. All that being said, I used to have an attitude similar to yours, when I was an asshole teenager.

>Implying speed limits are even remotely scientifically set and meaningful in 90% of situations

Drive according to conditions, your skill and your vehicle's abilities

I learned to drive stick on a Saturn L200. It was possibly one of the lamest cars in existence but I remember still making a big deal out of it, as if it were some special skill. It isn't. Idiot truckers with an IQ of 80 are capable of driving a stickshift with 10-18 speeds. And my car was some sorry GM parts bin with a soft Saab tranny, and I thought I was just the greatest thing ever. I cringe when I look back on my behaviour. And it wasn't even that great either, automatics are a fucking godsend when you're dealing with heavy traffic, and on the highway there's basically no difference.

Insofar as automatic repair costs go, I think it depends. I have one friend with a 1985 Mercedes 300 SD and another with a 1993 Volvo 940, both have automatics and both transmissions are perfect. The Mercedes has a bit over 250,000 miles and the Volvo is nearing 340,000. A relative of mine had a 1996 Toyota Camry station wagon which had done 520,000 miles, all original drivetrain (but about 70% of that was highway). It met an inglorious end when some teenage nigress rear-ended it. The fucking thing had basically driven to the moon and back, and that's how it died.

>The fucking worst thing is slow drivers who speed up on overtaking areas preventing faster drivers from getting past

Agreed wholeheartedly

There are some people who ARE special snowflakes. Not everyone is average or below average like you.
Up high, down low...TOO SLOW!
Bitch.

>everyone else had to speed too
That does happen, the roads I usually drive on are not usually watched by police so even if the limit is 90km/h people usually do 20km/h over. Also if I'm driving during the day when everyone is at work then it's fucking empty and I can usually push it to 130km/h or more. Speeds above 150 are usually reserved for a nice, barely used 7km straight that leads back to my village.

>2012 toyota

Ok poor fag.

I can hear someone hasn't been in an accident yet and is probably around 20.
You'll change your mindset once a big animal runs up from the side, right into your car.
That is, if you survive.
Doesn't matter if you have spider-man senses, they get out from the ditch a car length ahead of you and no one on this planet can react fast enough to evade let alone break that distance even at the speed limit
In the end I don't care if people speed as long as you don't drag me into your accident, which tends to happen on a more trafficked way, if it's in the middle of nowhere and no one around for miles, do what you will. Just don't expect anyone to find you to be able to call for help, when your car is nestled into the forest, behind a few trees

Fucking kangaroos

No, moose and not a fucking leaf tier of moose either

>It met an inglorious end when some teenage negress rear-ended it. The fucking thing had basically driven to the moon and back, and that's how it died.

It's like a metaphor for the United States.

I agree but I still respect them and give them their full lane

Attached: Constanze5.jpg (1280x1425, 312K)

I want to be a cop solely so when someone black tailgates me I can shoot them

Attached: 1564392762986.jpg (626x744, 201K)

It's because they have to actually prove you were going that speed in court and their radars have a 5-10 inaccuracy leniency.

>I just love how fun it is to ROW through the gears
>I don't care if my Miata isn't fast it's not about speed it's about SMILES PER GALLON :)))

My neighbors have 5-7 cars parked in their tiny little yard and driveway at any given time, and when I pull out of my driveway, I can never see if any cars are coming because my neighbor's cars are in the way. So I have to reverse reeeeeeeaaaaaal slow inch by inch until I'm almost in the street and can finally see a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit of the road ahead. And by that point there's some soccermom driving by and I have to stop. I just wanted to tell someone about this annoyance I face daily but I have no friends to tell. thank you for reading

>everyone being an aggressive douche just to get one space ahead
>people putting along in the middle lane for no reason
>left lane campers
>completely braindead when it comes to merging lanes
>passing on the right, even in breakdown lanes
>lol what does yield mean?
>people doing insanely illegal and stupid shit to shave 30 seconds off their commute
Driving in the US is such aids. I want to go back to germany where drivers actually work as an efficient system. Ive been forever spoiled by getting the chance to drive there.

>he doesnt back into his driveway so he can just drive out

who was in the right (of way)?

Attached: 00.png (735x1080, 1.25M)

>see you in rearview in your gay little wrx speeding in the left lane
>abruptly switch lanes

Wow why are you looking at your phone user? Now you're wrapped around a tree!

>all these cucks and niggs complaining about white dudes driving fast
I wake up in the morning and drive the morning rush to work. Everybody is going minimum 15mph over. I work late and go home late at night where it is safe to go 100mph on the freeway in the left lane kinda buzzed so I do (wouldn't want to be inefficient with my time by not drinking while I'm literally doing nothing.) Driving this way has become habitual second nature to us. Get a real job like a real man and you'll understand. Every moment is precious. Don't waste even 10 extra minutes driving a car if you don't have to.

3 has ROW. 1 and 3 can go at the same time. 2 has to wait, unless 1 is a pussy and doesn't turn when he realizes 3 denies 2 ROW. In that case 2 goes before 1.

>1 and 3 can go at the same time

Attached: 1565149147818.jpg (640x577, 66K)

True. Though I hate the way germans in fast cars get to be dicks on the stretches with no speed limit.
USA was bliss driving 30 years ago.

>2 has ROW
Only if he's already pulled into the intersection. I guess I didn't see he was passed his yield sign.

2 has absolute right of way (not turning), 3 goes next, 1 goes last.

I always wish I had an automatic when I drive in the city

Why the fuck would there be a yield sign there? This diagram is bullshit bait

aww shit I didn't realize the arrow was pointing the other way.
It's
>2
>3
>1

It's not a yield sign. 1's sign is a yield sign, and 2's sign looks different, so we can confirm it is not a yield sign.

>not just taking a cruise around the city at night with music blasting from time to time
>not enjoying driving for its own sake

You are right, 2's yield sign should be a stop sign.