Girlfriend, 8 year relationship, we were going to be husband and wife

>girlfriend, 8 year relationship, we were going to be husband and wife
>we grew apart, working all the time, didn't live together anymore
>one day after traumatic shit happened to me, and I binged on alcohol and benzos
>she took our dog, she blocked me on everything, hasn't said a word to me in 6 months
>try to contact her multiple numbers, text her, always blocked
>she texts me today that she wants to meet me tomorrow at the dog park with our dog and talk
>at first extreme joy
>then start the loop thoughts
>she says she she just has been thinking of some things i've said over the past few weeks, and that she wants to talk, nothing bad she says
>cannot stop the thoughts of something bad she is going to show up with he new boyfriend and they will be playing with our dog, my good boy
>I hope she is not this mean, but I deserve it
>but maybe she just misses me and wants to talk to see if we can work on our relationship?

I am going to drink myself to sleep. And tomorrow I will either drink myself to death or not drink at all and go for a run out of happiness.

I find myself listening to sad songs though because this seems too good to be true. We were with each other 8 years, she is my only love. I'm almost 30. I will never connect to someone like that again. So much bad shit happens to me. I just feel like this will end badly. I don't even care if she slept around with others in the time we were apart. I just want her in my life again. and my dog

youtube.com/watch?v=rQEEvDcMurE

Attached: afb48a291ed5a0cf7187a96dd2a05963.800x800x1.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0rsVCy8tLdk
youtube.com/watch?v=5J-WpgOzW9A
youtube.com/watch?v=6btXe5j17oE
youtube.com/watch?v=gMEB4HNNZ2I
youtube.com/watch?v=BYzCnxmxRVk
youtube.com/watch?v=L3Mou_LDvhY
youtube.com/watch?v=MXvthgkZ2yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jQg9pZal5_8
youtube.com/watch?v=lK_mT-XKe48
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu9KgGqXDyw
youtube.com/watch?v=M23DEQDcnT0
youtu.be/YSAqXEcgoZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4

Attached: hankwilliamsiii04-430x250.jpg (361x210, 17K)

what are some of your favorite sad songs/albums?

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

Go see her, user

You were good user. Go play your guitar.... you better have a guitar. My wife and I were together 3 years. Then broke Up for 3. Got back together. Been married for 12. Things can work out. On a side note..... doesn’t necessarily mean she is the one for you. Me and my wife (only true love ) are only still married for our kids... so yeah as user. Plenty of fish.

And now I turn my fag off.... buck to soldier

smog

youtube.com/watch?v=0rsVCy8tLdk

youtube.com/watch?v=5J-WpgOzW9A

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6btXe5j17oE

Attached: Nick-Drake-Pink-Moon-Album-Cover-web-optimised-820.jpg (820x820, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gMEB4HNNZ2I

Attached: delorean-10-04-hum.jpg (500x491, 34K)

Don't get your hopes up, OP, but don't disparage yourself either. You're going through a lot right now, it's normal that you'd think negatively. If she was really worth staying together with 8 years, she's sure to be understanding. And if she won't have you back, well, it'll be hard, but you'll get through it. I know you can.

thanks user, I'm going to see her, I don't care what it means, even it's a last goodbye that I never got. I will see her.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYzCnxmxRVk

Attached: R-3193885-1464539893-8650.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 9K)

You should get your shit together, user. There are more women out there. and also learning to be alone isn't bad. best to assume it's over if it has been 6 months. you can't define yourself through someone else, and you shouldn't be using alcohol and drugs to run away from your emotions. get therapy and a hobby. I had an engagement break off and it was terrible and I lived. I've been hurt deeply multiple times and lived. oh well.

also, nice blogpost faggot

Plz update us. Been in your shoes before.

>sad song thread now

youtube.com/watch?v=L3Mou_LDvhY

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 24K)

just ghost her for holding your dog hostage

Yeah dude. No worries. I know it’s basically meaningless at this point...most of us have been there. But for me in hindsight. There are LOTS of women that will be able to get you to forget your ex... and not just in the degenerate fuck buddy current world view.... real ones that will enjoy the music you like, jokes, restaurants, and allow you to actual be yourself....instead of being a caricature of what you think they want you to be

bump to keep thread alive

based

I did improve for awhile. only drink on fridays. and today is friday.

I run, I work very hard at work (programming I love programming), I tried to talk to people, went to shows by myself, thought to myself it was over, I need to control my joy that she texted me. I excercise, eat and sleep well. until I deadline comes then I'm just on speed until the programming is done, because I can't think of anything else except work. (shes that way too, work comes first). but we were both so awkward in the same way, we understood each other. we have the same exact birthdate.

If this doesn't work, there is a girl going to house music every other weekend that wants me to come out ( I love house music) but damnit, that girl and our dog were my family. 30% of my life I spent with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXvthgkZ2yQ

Attached: 220px-Failurefantasticplanet.jpg (220x219, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jQg9pZal5_8

Attached: 220px-What_You_Don't_See_by_The_Story_So_Far_front_album_cover.jpg (220x220, 27K)

they moved it from /mu/ to here

fucking mods. fuck them

sad song thread.

I don't need you faggots coming at me.

youtube.com/watch?v=lK_mT-XKe48

Attached: 8673a042ddee6ce41a89a63d32a72b70.900x900x1.jpg (900x900, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu9KgGqXDyw

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT ITS ORIGNAL FUCKKAUISIGNBEWDFS

Attached: 220px-Floral_Green.jpg (220x219, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M23DEQDcnT0

duster - topical solution

Attached: download (13).jpg (225x225, 4K)

youtu.be/YSAqXEcgoZ4

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-190933_Message+.jpg (1080x2220, 237K)