Drinking

hows it going bros? any plans for the weekend? just got back from a few days of camping

Attached: IMG-2658.jpg (1116x1320, 328K)

bump, hows it going bros? anyone else having a nice friday drink?

Wish I had chips but too poor to affford some

damn any money coming in soon user?that sucks

last time I went camping I fell asleep with a drink in my hand and woke up with a beer-soaked face and sleeping bag with no way to take a shower

Attached: 1494539394358.gif (500x375, 585K)

yuck how much did you drink bro? i actually didnt drink nearly as much as though this time. we ate so much food i didnt have enough room in my stomach

Attached: IMG-2659.jpg (953x717, 210K)

Drinking a fine Belguian on the street. Life sucks but no way i am drinking cheap alcohol.

Attached: 15660020287742521187537681045145.jpg (1840x3264, 1.06M)

cheesr bro, what are you doing out there?

not that much. I haven't drank a lot in a long time. I was just sleepy and made the mistake of drinking while laying in my bag.

I havent had that brand of chips in forever, I remember the bbq was always the best.

damn i bought the dill pickle and the sour cream and chives. had a chance to visit the factory since i was in shenendoah but didnt

Attached: IMG-2660.jpg (1204x1486, 797K)

Pasing time. Nothing really terrible. Ex being a bitch, i have to start a lawsuit to see my 2 yrs old son.
Family is feed up with me being brole and only having money to see my kids... Etc. But i will strive.

Attached: 1565610429902.png (567x594, 821K)

well fucj sounds like things are rough for you right now bro but your attitude is awesome. cheers again, dont get into too much trouble drinking in public tonight bro. hope the situation with your kid works out

i just went camping for a few days with my friend and came back yesterday. please dont be my friend who says he doesnt browse r9k.

nah i went with 3 other people so you are okay. how was your trip bro?

Attached: IMG-2661.jpg (1500x1124, 660K)

Never had the other flavors, but if they are anything like the bbq ones they are good haha, why didnt ya go to the factory?

it was dope. made some burgies. drank. smoked some american spirits. ate some fuego takis. pretty based.

idk it was like a 30 minute drive from our little airbnb and we just all wanted to chill this time around lol. they are excellent though! i hope i can find them in my local stores next time i shop
thats awesome man, camping is so fucking based. im trying to squeeze in one more trip before summer ends

Drinking with a grill right now. Having a pretty nice time, she makes a fantasy mixed drink.

cheers bro, whats the drink made of and is it any good? what do you guys plan to do tonight?

Attached: 423341.jpg (582x540, 46K)

Sadly I havent been able to find em in stores, I always got em from the vending machines in middle school. Good luck on your hunt and be sure to try the bbq ones cause they really are the best bbq chips that ive had

Happily my country is tolerant at street consume, if you are not scadalous about it.

Pink monster, pineapple juice, coconut rum, and tequila. It's pretty good. We're watching a WW1 documentary at the moment, might put on another movie after.

fuck i just assumed the bbq ones would be standard but i guess i lucked out. i dont live too far from the factory but their store locator is fucked so i guess ill just pray and keep my eyes open
based, have a fun night bro
sounds pretty tasty nad strong enjoyyour night bro, are you and the gril steady? or working towards it?

>are you and the gril steady? or working towards it?
I fucking wish. I guess you could say it's complicated. She's my best friend and she took my virginity, we've had sex a few times since. I want to be with her but a relationship wouldn't work right now because we're doing different things with our lives. I enjoy her company when I can but ngl it fucking hurts.

Attached: Bruh.png (600x600, 652K)

thats real complicated bro. what differnt things? are you two fucking around while having sex with each other? sometimes you just need to talk it out with her and just risk losing her companionship for something more if thats what you want. it sucks being on the backburner for a while with a girl friend but it also sucks more being on that back burner bro

Fuck her brain out, you will learn girls start to get clingy if you are comited to it

Attached: reading-couple-1.jpg (515x765, 94K)

sounds unfortunate, but also pretty comfy. I'd say just enjoy it while you can, and work on yourself.

I want to join the military, she's going into nursing school. Plus we live really far away from eachother. We've talked about it before, as much as it pains me that's just how it is. I still want her in my life regardless.
>are you two just fucking around while having sex with eachother?
I guess so.
She enjoyed it when we did. I don't know if I'm chad enough for that user. Still really self conscious even though I'm not a virgin anymore.
It is really comfy and bittersweet. We greatly enjoy one another's company. It feels like home when I get to hold her in my arms, I really hope you anons get to experience that feeling some day.

as much as i hope the best for you two, it might be best to just move on...miliary bros have a real hard time with steady relationships until they are settled in and ldrs are a challenge on their own as well. hopefullly you break the odds if you choose to move that way user