Ever got betrayed by a loved one?

Ever got betrayed by a loved one?

Attached: 1564642885876.jpg (1024x1000, 475K)

just stop being salty, bud. a hole's a hole, hers feels the same as anothers

Honestly american troops are treated like garbage imo

>mother of four kids
>in her 40s or 50s
>three men still wanted to marry her
I honestly hate these guys the most in the story. I guess there's always been too many betas who lust after old women with children.

My mom and her multiple husbands is evidence to the destructive power of women over the lives of men and lack of any real humanity. I get angry just thinking about this, I can only hope I can find a woman who isn't a totally evil spider.

Look at this faggot retard

look at this salty boi. yew mad, buddy?

This. These whores only have the power we give them.

>Being a feminist cuckold makes you Lucifer

Ok dokie faggot dick rider you're just another INCEL

why so upset, mate. have some drinks

haha, gottem bro!

Attached: 1430865284357.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

I can't because my mom will get mad

key thing is to consider is how up front and honest they are. The more cagey or argumentative they get with questions the bigger that's a sign to dump. It's hard, more so when you are lonely, but the good faithful women tend to be the ones that would rather you both bare your flaws out like a light than worry about status or looks.

be nice to your mom. moms are the best

Nah, some pussy feels different from others

Proof that it's not a modern/internet era phenomenon and women have always been whores

I honestly hate her she ruined my life and all the phony niceness is just part of her life ruining game to guilt trip me

The other day she was gas lighting me but I'm forced to submit because I have nowhere else to go ...I just hate it all, the devouring mother. It's too late. I hate my dad for even fucking her to conceive me. Wahhhhhh

I'm in so much spiritual pain Lucifer plz help me, I'm sorry

pain is constant, my dear. we must all find a way to put it aside when we can.

Men are treated like garbage in general in America.

This morning I told my mom that I wouldn't marry any of the women I know because they're trash.
She asked what I meant and I indirectly called her trash.

There was no way to beat around the bush. Any of the girls Id consider dating and marrying would share none of her character traits. My dad was a fool.