Alcohol

Delicious alcohol!
Your best friend in hard times, nothings beat a drink like alcohol in those sad moments.
Drink Alcohol(TM) now and enjoy life again!

Attached: kaede.jpg (671x800, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kV3R2C73Q9I
youtube.com/watch?v=Lei58UXZzUQ
youtu.be/S--pKrAt-F0
youtube.com/watch?v=mEuC5O6TiR0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8
youtube.com/watch?v=J_wF7EUyMYU
youtube.com/watch?v=jQg9pZal5_8
youtu.be/_F0hN1nOBcw
youtu.be/HrF0wBPHhEM
youtube.com/watch?v=jInQXCOO6Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=B9JQdKZt9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=RIbe8uXS8mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until the hangover hits

i only had a quarter of what i drink nightly left last night so i turned to my old friend mr blue pill and he knocked me on my ass and it was the first time i ever felt helpless and passed out. im super excited to go get a nice handle of cheap bottom shelf vodka in a few minutes

Attached: AA006110.jpg (288x216, 29K)

Lady, you are an alcoholic and you need help.

>Feel THE high for 1-3 hours, top of the world everything is awesome
>feel like shit at the 4th hour mark, even more depressed, head spins
>pass out
>wake up hungover wishing you were dead

Yeah its such a GREAT drug, even the most accessible illegal drug such as weed has NOTHING on alcohol for sure
>light up a joint
>your entire body gets hit with waves of good feelings even before you finish it
>first hour be obliterated to the fucking moon, everything is AWESOME MAN
>second hour you are relaxed as fuck man, enjoying whatever it is you do
>third hour, weed wears off you are completely normal and at baseline again

oh and bonus
>can smoke entire day, go to sleep
>wake up fresh af the next day

I do not understand why anybody would poison themselves with alcohol, the only times i do it is either because it is socially acceptable at the time and setting OR i cant get my hands on actually good drugs.

>it is either because it is socially acceptable
Ah yes, the NPC knows best, yes yes

>Little bros second birthday
>WELP GETTER GET BLAZED AS FUCK instead of having glass of wine/beer like everybody does

I'm drinking heavily, it's not helping today

Attached: No_Closer_to_Heaven.png (220x220, 86K)

kek'd my nigga

Your lil bro would have loved it

Me either user its getting pretty bad for me

I'm gonna join soon. It's been hours and the anxiety is getting worse. What are you drinking brothers?

Its chill out time. Got myself a tall can of natural ice, apparently, and its about to be dropped off. Already got 3 benedryl in me so im gonna start drinking right before the DPH starts to work so i wont be getting a hangover friend gotta drink smarter.

this guy gets it.

we must embrace our alcoholism. Is it bad? Sure. will it kill you? Probably. Do you want to live past 40? Fuck No!

>wake up hungover wishing you were dead
That's the point.

>wake up fresh af the next day
That's why weed sucks.

Alcohol just makes me dumb and uninhibited. I prefer weed, too. I can read stoned. I can listen to music stoned. I can go for a walk or a drive or clean or just daydream. My mind races. I feel inspired. All my pain is numbed, and all my anger dissolves. Sometimes I get spooked and paranoid, but frankly I like that feeling late at night. It gives me goosebumps and shivers and butterflies in my stomach.
Alcohol just makes bad music tolerable, and I feel tangibly dumber. Plus hangovers are the worst.

>whole bottle of vodka started and finished last night
It was a good night, I even had some morphine too

I always feel like shit when I smoke weed, also people who get hangovers are fucking stupid, I wish weed made me feel even half of how you describe it

That's why I mix Kratom and MCT coconut ONNIT oil in my coffee the next day. It fixes everything.

Attached: 911.jpg (400x400, 93K)

Well, you respond differently to both, then. Me, I prefer weed all the way. Alcohol isn't for partying or a daily treat. When I drink I like making a proper cocktail and REALLY savoring it. Right glass. Right temperature. Right kind of tequila or whiskey. Right meal to pair with it. Good company to make buzzed conversation with. And I'm done after 2 of them.
Alcoholics prefer efficiency. Vodka shots, straight. No fanfare. Just a lot of hard liquor or cheap beer.
Not me. I'll spend weeks planning to make a single cocktail and REALLY make a night of it.
Weed? That's maintainence. Addiction vs appreciation.

>Oh whiskey oh my wife.
>Feels nice with ice.
>Mix with pills and get the chills.
>Feelgood.inc
Thanks ethanol.

I just snorted some speed, against my better judgement. I said fuck it because it's friday and I have no friends. I usually only use it for work (programming), never snort it usually. It's making me happy

youtube.com/watch?v=kV3R2C73Q9I

Attached: 1564190382068.jpg (750x926, 318K)

Blue footballs > alcohol

I want to go to a hardcore show so badly

youtube.com/watch?v=Lei58UXZzUQ

Attached: original.png (300x225, 93K)

hell yeah user. I love just bursting all my energy out in that crazy crowd.

it's cathartic in a way

Attached: 81+Cct25OdL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 18K)

bump, any other alcoholic anons drinking themselves to sleep?

what music do you like when you are wasted?

Attached: 1562563531976.jpg (856x681, 48K)

I had a problem with coke wish I knew where to get some uppers sounds like a really good time user

me, trying to finish a vodka bottle. Guess I eont be able

Im pretty fucked up right now speed user makes me wanna do blow again Ive been jamming out to this lately youtu.be/S--pKrAt-F0

my friends would hang around, I use to get blow from them. then they thought I was too fucked up. but I would just black out and say stupid shit. they would get into fights and shit.

they would do coke right in front of me and not let me have it. I'm glad in a way I can't get it anymore, unless I really wanted to.

now I just have the speed the doctor gives me. I don't abuse it often, just veery now and then.

I know that song started as a joke, but then took off. I like it

here is a similar joke song that took off into a band

youtube.com/watch?v=mEuC5O6TiR0

Attached: 1519361191229.jpg (270x480, 29K)

also I cut out all those friends a month ago.

now I'm alone. I like it kind of. I'm just me

my ex texted me today, we were together 8 years. she stopped talking me 6 months ago, and blocked me on everything.She took our dog. I'm going to see her tomorrow. She says she has nothing bad to say. I don't really care what she says, I just want to see her and our dog again

Attached: EPMtCX8.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

Please be careful on that shit user. I assume ur doing adderall because your getting it from the doc. Used to snort the fuck out of that shit. Yeah I would get drunk as hell and snort a shit ton of coke once did an 8 ball in a night fun times. Yeah probably for the best I cant get it either its ridiculously expensive. Shit made me feel like a god tho. Be safe user and enjoy this time in your life I would kill to have that opportunity lol. But seriously be safe

Fuck man Im going through something similar I was with mine for 6 years she left me over some bullshit still got my dog tho but she is engaged to some fucking loser now. That shit can really fuck up a man.

based speed user. Im been doing speed all night and gotta wagecuck in 5 hours. Life is a fucking great.

I'm safe user.

I'm not doing insane doses or anything like they do on 420chan.

I'm more worried about what this juul is doing to my lungs than anything.

Attached: Trainspotting-1995.jpg (615x409, 29K)

goodluck. I can't all night and wagecuck anymore. getting close to 30. you start noticing limits you have

Attached: 1561588553860.png (826x960, 626K)

Choose life. But why would we do anything like that?

Attached: 1565297386877.jpg (2751x2757, 686K)

I'm sorry man. thats what I'm worried about.

worse case scenario she shows up with her new smart boyfriend at the dog park where I'm suppose to meet her and my good boy.

and I see him play with my boy.

I could deal with her moving on. But some stranger being master to my good boy besides me or her? That shit makes me want to get drunk, snort everything I have and drive as fast as I can on the highway till I can't anymore.

but maybe she just misses me and wants to talk about the future. thats what I hope. I deserve whatever happens to me and I've accepted it.

Attached: hahahahahahahahhahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (358x358, 57K)

I dont know, i got a bag and i cant stop, luckily its just work for 4-5 hours then im fucking off to sleep. I love speed but its going to kill me sooner or later. I cant go on like this either, im also closer to 30. I have two choices. Either sober the fuck up and fix my life or die a wagecuck at 40.

I've never done any drugs besides weed, alchohol and shrooms. I absolutely love booze and am on the brink of alcoholism. Is this actually how much heroin and meth addicts love their drugs,because I really really love booze.

I don't understand what you mean?

I'm just drinking and doing a little pharmaceutical speed, nothing too dangerous. I run 3 miles like 2 or 3 times a week, trying to get into running more often and less drinking.

I try to only drink on Friday, or occasions, I work hard all week. tonight I just felt like a little sniff

Attached: 1565058976200.jpg (1024x2048, 170K)

yeah man, that shit will fuck up you're heart

especially if it's street speed or coke.

try to pick your time wisely.

good luck user. learn from others that went farther down the road than you. you can see where it led them.

I say that but I'm a sucker for alcohol.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8

Attached: stuffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg (500x522, 55K)

>friend tries to get me to drink alcohol
>tastes like a burning chemical with no discernible difference from other alcohols
>mm yes yummy
>pretend to get drunk after 20 shots and then go smoke pot in the bathroom

Its a fucking quote from trainspotting. Dont take everything so serious. Do whatever pleases you.

You know I think your probably someone I would get along with quite well irl. Bro you should really try to get your doggo back at least. Im sure the chick is having a hard time with him they always have a hard time being a good influence on puppers. What ever happens tomorrow keep your head up and if she is trying to get back together thats is going to be completely in your court. I would kill to be back with mine but at the same time I would want the Bitch to be gone because of all the pain she caused me. Its up to you user. Your stronger then me for being able to accept things. I really hope its a situation of her wanting to get back together but hey remember you hold the power user. Also that song you linked really brings back memories to when I was a kid

I like lsd, though I end up having to leave everyone and going home locking myself in a room.

my communication breaks down.

shrooms even more so. I don't like shrooms, but free is free.

but psychs make me realize what I'm doing to myself with alcohol and nicotine and everything else. It makes me want to stop, I just end up drinking water. It lasts a couple days. sometimes I can turn that into a healthy run, but it takes work.

Attached: a2920217675_10.jpg (900x900, 384K)

you didnt get drunk after 20 shots
woah fucking chud
manly as jell I now respect you

I wish i could pick time more wisely to do stupid shit like this. But i dont have time. I just want to be alone, shitpost and read depressing shit. I once had gf for a long time. We both fucked up and ive have since been on a downward spiral. I just stopped giving a shit. But sooner or later i gotta change. I changed my alcoholism to other drugs. I dont know whats best. Atleast lesser hangovers. Anyway, cheers and good luck user. Your good.

I admit, I never watched trainspotting all the way through.

me and my ex were so high on something, when the disturbing baby scene came on, she turned it off. I can't rmemeber anything from it.

I do remember every moment of requiem for a dream

user, do whatever you please, especially if you have poor self control, will lead you some bad. drugs aren't the way. (as I snort a line of speed)

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 6K)

My liver doesn't work right. I was also born with a small hole in my heart and lower intestine that had to be surgically repaired by my grandparents were exposed to Hanford.

Attached: 1531061929925.jpg (1191x670, 99K)

>by
because

Holy shit are you fucking 13? Does your dad work for Nintendo?

nah she bought a house by herself, big backyard. that doggo is happy to be there running around each day.She loves him and won't let any harm come to him.

I wouldn't take him away from that

cking mutant
Man you are like Xman tier CHAD I would let you fuck me holy crap you are basedd
Wish I was yoiu
Fucking hell

Attached: andwin.png (552x341, 467K)

I'm going to die at 40

Damn bro. I know how it is to lose the love of your life but I didnt loose my dog with her. Bro my heart goes out to you it really fucking dose. Your a better man then me tho. Stay strong brother

Indeed we are. Enjoy the time we have left on other shit than this place.

nah, I've just have done things, bad things. I'm not an evil man. I have just done things out of anger or being drunk

It humbles you when you sit and reflect. I know I don't want to be mr. hyde

here is another song I love

youtube.com/watch?v=J_wF7EUyMYU

Attached: 1514601997656.jpg (960x948, 69K)

i STILL WANT TO BE U

you don't wish you were him.

health problems are a bitch.

in the end you die alone.

We all have our crosses to bear brother but again the fact that you confront them makes you a better man then I. I bet you have one hell of a discography you havent dropped one song I dont like. Also that qt you dropped is exactly who I want next time around when ever I get over this broken heart bullshit

Mate crashed his car last night when we were drinking, I left some drinks at his and I want to get them back. Should I get vodka or whiskey tonight?

I have a weakness for those goth chicks. I tend to meet them when I go to metal shows alone, just having a couple drinks, jumping around the pit, no anxiety at the point, I can literally talk to anyone standing next to me. complement their shirt or ask them if they every seen the band before.

I use to only go to shows with friends. but they all like edm. I like edm, but I like metal/hardcore as well. and I cut them out anyway.

going out alone is exciting in it's own way. And I'm a very anxiety ridden person. so it takes a lot. usually a band.

took me a minute to get into pop punk, lyrics sounded cringey, but when you go to one of these shows alive you fall in love forever, so much energy

youtube.com/watch?v=jQg9pZal5_8

thanks for for the love user, I wish you the best as well. it's a long and a short road to death.

Attached: 220px-What_You_Don't_See_by_The_Story_So_Far_front_album_cover.jpg (220x220, 27K)

I was more of a raver as a kid but I learned to appreciate metal and punk as I grew up here is one from my blow and x days lol saw them live once idk if you like hard style but if I was on speed lol I would youtu.be/_F0hN1nOBcw

tonight's meal is: chicken salad and 3 dollar wine.

the wine tastes like shit. but it'll do. always does

nothin wrong with some edm, dude. still get chills from being here
youtu.be/HrF0wBPHhEM

haha you motherfucker,
I discovered gabber when I was like 14 and didn't have anyone to show it to, I use to bleed it into my friends when they blasted newer edm.

I love it, angerfist was my entry haha.

That song you posted is a fucking banger. this is what I need right now hahaha

here is my one of my favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=jInQXCOO6Fo

damn man, I feel like we could be friends irl.

Attached: 20170131_183651.png (1382x1363, 1.6M)

>nothing wrong with some edm, dude. still get chills from being here
I love edm man, edm is some of my favorite music. I love house and techno in that sphere especially, but some of this new shit just blows me away. zomboy and nghtmre jesus man, the sounds I heard at zomboy I couldn't tell if it was the music or the acid.

love edm, saw illenium and then above and beyond at the very front. it melted together. Saw tiesto the night before rolling so hard I could only dance with the totem I asked a random girl I could hold

I have so many tracks in my mind, I can't find them anymore. post more hardstyle

I tend to try to find something I like in any genre of music I listen to. There is good and bad in any genre. At live shows I enjoy the energy.

Lol I watched this video when I was like 14, and I was like I wanna do that. Can't do it, one friend can, it's insane. I was a dork. but damn I wish I could dance like that at a show haha

youtube.com/watch?v=B9JQdKZt9TM

here is an artist I really like

Andy Stott, very unique, his other stuff is even more so

youtube.com/watch?v=RIbe8uXS8mE

Attached: download (18).jpg (225x225, 10K)