Where my Somalian robots at tonight?

Where my Somalian robots at tonight?

Attached: how_much_of_a_somali_are_you-f.jpg (800x418, 40K)

what's it like being the literal worst race on the planet?

Are you calling me Abbo?

I believe somalis are worse

reporting in brethren, what's good?

Attached: 1465192859389.png (606x401, 299K)

somalis are pretty bad, but I don't think anyone beats abbos

African Americans and Arabs beat both.

Warya
Ma fiicansomething

warya sideed taheey

Bretty gud my fellow somalicel

>somalicel
>cel
ew, anything with the suffix cel is very unbased

Did you know some of the most beautiful women on the fucking planet are Somali?

>where do you think you are
Anyways you planning on racemixing with an cadaan girl or marrying a somali girl

I'm waiting for sexbots. sexdolls are too lifeless, and I want something that moves so I can get my succ on. how about you?

Somalies are the worst blacks maybe only Ethiopians are on the same level they are disgusting and the most ugly people to look at. Some of the most violent savages alive. I spit on them

somali girls are beautiful not gonna lie

Attached: 32274137_1566538523458999_6723755724041617408_n.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

Not true they are hands down the ugliest of nogs all nogs are ugly but the Somalian savage is the worst

are pigmies still a thing?

Makes me want to puke you can tell she isnt even full Somalian tho her skin is far too fair

At least the pigmies a slightly interesting culture the Somali savage has nothing to offer the world except for the satisfaction of throwing them in a ditch

>what are congolese pygmies

Going to uni next semester. Was pretty hard to convince my hoya to move out. It's a pretty white city in rural Canada so i might end up racemixing? dunno if I want an arranged marriage. sexbots are 2uncanny4me
Sorry there's a lot of inbreds that try to act like african americans.

a lot of somalis are relatively lighter skinned than other africans, but here its probably the lighting/fliters

Attached: 1565944173018.jpg (259x194, 7K)

dope, hope the pussy hunt goes well. I was in a dorm first year, and it really sucked.

All the ones I ever met were very dark

That's probably going to be my fate as well. Been growing out my hair for 2 years so I can get blackcharcoal's fuckboy look. If that doesn't work then I'm done for.

Attached: DxJISNyXQAUTS77.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

nice, I think it works well. my hair is the default somali template, I usually grow it out for six months then cut it myself. if I'm feeling extra lazy I just shave it all off and go bald. did that twice, feeling the breeze on your scalp is top tier. you should try it if the fucking bitches at uni thing doesn't work out.

Attached: WIN_20190816_22_28_11_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Ye I used to shave my head all the time but now i gotta try timomaxxing.

Isn't that the abbos?

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Abbo pussy is pretty gnarly.