Why are grown men so attached to their mothers? It's so pathetic. You're not a kid anymore. Once you grow up...

Why are grown men so attached to their mothers? It's so pathetic. You're not a kid anymore. Once you grow up, you find a woman of your own and prioritize her, not your mother. Also your mother is a grown woman and can be with whoever you want, it's none of your business. You're not her surrogate husband/bf. On that note, no woman should be your surrogate mother, so cut that shit out.

Man up, momma's boys.

Attached: 7e696b4c0bc84f93d1d5d97e25c17e76.jpg (636x900, 87K)

cus i dont need to fear of betrayal at home. comfy.

if i need sex ill just boink some prostie

Your mother fucking someone is betrayal?

I have to take care of her.
Her health is deteriorating and she can't do a lot of things around her house any more.
I don;t know how I'll be able to cope with her dying one day.

My parents and other family members thinks that I'm gay because I don't have a gf, they all keep rejecting me because I'm ugly, what should I do?

Attached: received_635762026929214-1.jpg (287x402, 23K)

*whoever she wants

was i talking about fucking? sex is relatively low on my hierarchy of needs. i dont need to leave home ever.

then how can your mother betray you?

Actually, I lost my mom when I was two and deep down I'm probably still searching for her. But hey, at least I'm not attached to her.

your mistake is expecting the same from a mother and a non family woman.

my mudda? MY MUDDA?

Attached: Tony_Soprano.jpg (270x270, 12K)

I went on a cute date with mummy the other day and it was really good.

Only woman who is nice to me.

I care about my mother because she was a good mom who birthed me, raised me, and worked her ass off to give me a good life. Why are you such an ungrateful cunt?

lol nigger is nigger is nigger is nigger

Uh because my mother actually loves me you unlovable neet.

I've only heard women say good things about men that love their mothers. I've even known girls who dumped their bfs because they treated their moms poorly. They basically think in the mindset of
>If they treat their mom badly = They'll treat me badly

You shut your fucking mouth, you only get one mom, but useless trashbag femoid niggers like you come a dime a million

Attached: D1tACRhXcAM1vy5.jpg (750x874, 64K)

>Once you grow up, you find a woman of your own
Been stuck at this point for a long time.

i hug my mother once every 10 years

Any woman who gets envious of my relationship with my mother is not worth gfing. My last girlfriend got pissed off at me cause I do something with my mom every other week after work.

There is no woman in the world who has been there even half as much for me as my mother. When you have supported me for 30 years, through all of the worst times in my life when roasties wouldn't touch me, then I will respect you like I do her.

>implying
I disowned her worthless drug and alcohol addicted whore ass and have not spoken to her since.
>inb4 she geve birf 2 u!!1!1!1
Performing a basic biological function billions if not trillions of other living organisms have done should never be praised, and my grandparents did more actual parenting anyways.

Attached: 9AA336AF-8C95-4034-A6B3-1A6955D86972.jpg (480x325, 14K)

I resent my mother even though she has really sacrificed everything for me because she treats me like a retard more than any other person I know and it makes me so fucking angry it puts me into a rage. My family doesn't like me for it but honestly I just don't know why the shit it's so hard for somebody to not treat me like a child.

>black
>parents/family think he's gay
Are you me? Also
>ugly
Come on dude, I'm not saying you're Tyrone but you're AT LEAST average if not, then at least somewhere above it. I've seen black dudes uglier than me and you bag bitches. You can do it, I'm assuming your problem isn't in looks but in personality, confidence, and the social aspect as a whole right?

Attached: 1514228799833s.jpg (250x249, 5K)

The fucktard has never met an italian / latin in his life.