Be me

>be me
>have intelligence that rivals Einstein
>god just traps me in my retard small town

Fuck god

Attached: 4EAC74A5-5749-4833-B483-19866A8D7806.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

imagine being only as smart as eisnstein lmao

1. You're not as smart as you think
2. If you were actually that smart then you wouldn't be trapped in a small town
3. Stop being underaged

Great bait user, 10/10

>he doesn't migrate to a hick town to use his exotic outsider status to get a decent job in a low-rent community

Nigger you don't even have to move because you're already there.

Einstein was a fucking JEW!

>be me
>be actually intelligent unlike [you]
>learn a skill on my own cause its fun
>hustle online to get paid for said skill
>save up money to move wherever i want to

That is how actually smart people operate, not that you would know anything about it.

How do I learn a skill on my own without getting bored and losing interest?
The only skills I've developed in my life have been in school due to being required to learn these skills.
I have basically no motivation to learn things on my own.

Sure you have a motivation you retard it's leaving your small town.

>How do I learn a skill on my own
By being interested
>without getting bored and losing interest?
If you are getting bored and losing interest then you were never that much interested in it in the first place, were you? Your motivation comes from a place of insufficiency aka you do it to eventually make money off it.

That is how and why most people know and do the shit they do.
The select few do it the OTHER way around.

They learn and do shit because it interests them and they have fun and only after having some expertise in said subject/skill they figure out a way to cash in on it.

No feeling, drug, relationship, NOTHING comes even close to the feeling of being "in the flow".

Its that magical crossroad where experience/knowledge matches difficulty and you enter THE flow. You are working hard but due to your experience and knowledge you know EXACTLY how and what to do.
It is moderately straining but at the same time immensely enjoyable.

Being in the flow feels like being a fucking receptor and receiving information straight from the core of galaxy. It is magical.

I'm not that the small town guy actually, I'm just a really unmotivated person who wants to know how I can become motivated.

Move to a small town.

so.......so powerful

>getting bored and losing interest?
this

all of my interests are not profitable

i am a programmer though, i started hating it after doing it for money desu

yeah lmao imagine not being as smart as von neumann

European Jews were put under conditions that selected for high verbal and mathematical intelligence during the Middle Ages.

Attached: natural_history_of_ashkenazi_intelligence.png (1026x1052, 156K)

Why do you think you're as smart as Einstein? What makes you think that intelligence can be quantitatively measured?

If we go by the level of success you have, it would appear that your IQ is lower than you think

Shut the fuck up and own your mistakes. You are the epitome of the 7 deadly sins. If you're not going to work for a future, you have no right to complain. I'm tired of your shit.

>be from small town
>best student in school, everyone says you're a genius
>get to college
>this shit is really hard
>find out my IQ is 115, nothing special
>I wasn't that smart, my town was just retarded so I looked smart by comparison
I know the truth hurts but maybe you aren't as smart as you think, OP

Attached: dumb.jpg (645x729, 48K)

He's obviously delusional. This fucking idiot couldn't even get a public defender, he's so fucking retarded.

> intelligence that rivals Einstein
> god somthing somthing

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17 are you sure about that john cena - Google Search.png (602x339, 247K)

Where the fuk is that small town anyway ?