Why not just settle for a lonely 4/10 redheaded femcel?

Why not just settle for a lonely 4/10 redheaded femcel?

Despite how ugly they are, they can be a solid choice for low tier males since the competition for them is low and they are desperate for attention.

Attached: 3f6e6f52f70d9e744a90965dd6cc9971.jpg (570x553, 37K)

Am dating one. Solid choice. The brain she gives is phenomenal

I will impregnate a 4/10 fembot

nigger what
not even a 4/10 user

Attached: 1531121971628.jpg (850x1328, 159K)

don't do it bro they're too stanky

Gingers are my favorite race but they're so rare here and anime characters have increased their sexual appeal to millions.

Where are they???

Original comment

Attached: 1565692584750.jpg (438x438, 20K)

Settle? She would be like a princess to me

Why so specific? Stop treating people like commodities you can buy off a store shelf.

Stop being so old fashioned.

Redheads are a solid investment

Nonsense.
I will enjoy her scent.

I would press my nose right up against her stankhole

Get some self-respect and treat the prospective love of your life with more respect than that. She isn't some bargain-sale product you "settle" for because you can't afford better.

I'm not saying redheads aren't good. In fact, I'm saying the opposite.

Despite the disadvantages, they're actually surprisingly tolerable and many robots would benefit from putting their ego aside and giving them a chance.

Attached: faye-reagan-for-married-to-the-mob-2010-summer_241130.jpeg.jpg (600x900, 145K)

How do I get a redhead girlfriend?

how do i get faye reagan tier gf?

couple mil in the bank

I vowed years ago I wouldn't settle. I haven't had sex since then.

I think I'm gonna settle.

Attached: 1525236257050.png (394x360, 144K)

I'm a 4/10 girls and all I want is a chunky redhead bf. They are top tier but I've noticed a trend of qt ginger guys falling for the self improvement meme and they get really fit and grow a beard. Its such a shame.

Attached: 20190816_214059.jpg (734x647, 210K)

>She isn't some bargain-sale product you "settle" for because you can't afford better.
This is literally what most people are doing though. It's probably why so many marriages end in utter failure. It's all a sham people adopt while secretely shopping for an upgrade.

First, put on a blazer and use some body spray.

Then, go to your local femcel hangout spot. Every town has one. If you don't already know where it is, try any public place that offers enough privacy to cry silently. If you can't find such a place, any spot that is known as for lonely moping should work.

Once you've found the femcel hangout spot, wait for a foggy day or a full moon. This is because redheads don't like the sun but they also don't like it too dark so that they can't see.

All you have to do now is walk up to her and ask her on a date. Don't worry about her rejecting you because redheads are so desperate asking them out is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Can you afford $1,000 an hour? Because that is the going rate when leasing.