This woman will sit on your face completely naked for 8 hours while shes on the computer and plays games...

this woman will sit on your face completely naked for 8 hours while shes on the computer and plays games. would you want...

A. get paid $13 an hour
B.get paid $16 an hour but she farts every 10 minutes
C. get paid $27 an hour but she pisses every 30 minutes
D. get paid $45 an hour but she pisses and shits every 40 minutes
E. get paid $55 an hour but she does everything stated above while on her period

Attached: 1552189381850.jpg (551x816, 515K)

Can I get a period without farts and shit and piss?

Can I mix and match? I'm fine with piss and period, I'll take those two. If she farts or shits imma bail though.

yes, but its only $30 an hour

fluids only are $30 an hour, shits/farts only are $50

>Asking a poorfag incel to not eat anime milf shit for 55$ an hour

E

B. Piss, shit, and period blood is fucking disgusting. Farts are whatever really, especially if she's doing it every 10 minutes, your nose will just stop picking up on it within an hour.

Are you kidding me? I would pay her 100 dollars an hour to do this to me.

F. Not do any of the above because I'm not mentally ill

I'm only into facesitting and find any fluids to be gross. Option A please.

Any other guys love big asses and burying your face in them, but not like anal or eating ass?

I'll take it. How much for her to tease me with her tampon by biting the string and slowly descend to drop it into my mouth? Or maybe plug one of my nostrils with it. Also down to be made to chew on her pads and heavily worn crusty panties, especially sweaty thongs she wore under her yoga pants while working out on a hot day.

Option B, and its not even close. That would be the best day of my life

Big asses, into rimming and anal but I'll pass on braps and shit

So if I choose option C will she fart too? Cause I can maybe deal with piss but braps are gross

Easily E.

How much to have her be creampied by a black guy before she sits?

This thread has a lot of based watersports bros who know that a girl's golden pee is precious and in no way comparable to foul braps at all.

Attached: 0-Amatairy_(81).jpg (1600x1200, 271K)

Jail for beasteality

So you're telling me that you will pay ME to get pissed on over a dozen times? I normally I have to pay to get pissed on once.

If take A, easy. It's more than I make right now. C might not really be too bad so long as it's not like waterboarding or strong like asparagus or something.

Can I marry her and get the money too?

Bit of C and D. I'd be fine with piss and farts.

Option E

If girls are willing to swallow your cum and rim your unshaven/sweaty asshole, then its only fair to suck their period farts and drink their pee pee

Attached: C1DFDE9A-84D7-4A0C-96D2-2A17C772D5AF.gif (255x184, 548K)

Despacito e

id do it for free if i could creampie her

>all these poorfags
I take no options. As I make more money than 55/hour and love my job and have semi-regular
desirable sexual contact with females.

I'm good with A desu.