soundcloud.com/onzerc
vocaroo.com/i/s1KTuAk6pwlK
youtu.be/iCFrxvotQPA
clyp.it/0kje2x3a
youtu.be/IkBmK5fbeMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

www.soundcloud.com/whitedeathmusic
>rap

Attached: White Death logo.png (577x563, 170K)

I make youtube game reviews. Small, nothing channel and i'm not exactly good at it, but it's a fun hobby and gives me an excuse to play vidya I like.
youtu.be/tkLgqUF3SZU

Attached: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.gif (453x600, 216K)

soundcloud.com/sundancing_imbeciles

>inspired by Justice

ive made some shitty designs with low skill in photoshop to put on stickers or shirts
you can find more of them here
redbubble.com/people/BummerNeverEnds
n heres my soundcloud
soundcloud.com/bummerneverends
ive made like some rock and pop stuff

Attached: racingkingsmall.png (1000x1000, 871K)

Started making wood flags recently. This is 9 pieces of pine and fur and has a Japanese woodburning base under the stain made with a blowtorch.

Attached: DSC02862.jpg (2592x1944, 1.71M)

I make some experimental
soundcloud.com/user-48390747/fuckin-go-outside-dumbass

Attached: JOE.jpg (404x465, 97K)

goes hard. i like the song name

>*Fur = Fir

And this one is 20 pieces of pine and fir.

Attached: DSC02877.jpg (2592x1944, 1.64M)

soundcloud.com/apmisxo/sets/astral-projectixn-between-venus-mars

here's the debut EP me and my friend have made. it's mostly cloud rap and emo, the beats are pretty banging

Attached: BVMSMOL.png (927x927, 646K)

Make Spain next.

i shouldnt have shown my mom my fucking music pages now i can't truly express myself without her pestering me about it god i'm a fucking idiot i already branded myself and everything FUCK i should just off myself its the only genuine form of self-expression i'll ever have in this world.

yeah that sucks, my dad asked me about whether and where im posting my music a few years ago and i regret telling him about it

Been trying to figure out how to do that one and others with a coat of arms or a deface. I would have to hand engrave the deface with my rotary tools, making them cost prohibitive.

Probably have to sell a few more of these basic tri colors and Nordic Cross flags first and save up for a laser engraver.

oh shit what did you end up doing man? honestly i really need some advice right now. this feels so wrong

Pretty dope. also CHECKED

Attached: cool.jpg (596x450, 80K)

i just kept on making the same stuff haha, its a little weird when im writing about having low self esteem and wanting to die and shit and occasionally making stuff too weird for boomers like him but idk man, just gotta keep at it and push away the want to care about what others are gonna think about it. its hard though, sometimes im making something and i think "oh man my fuckin dad is gonna hear this" but you cant let it get in the way of the creative process and outcome

ep i released a couple months ago, emo midi stuff

i hope you'll enjoy it for what it is

soundcloud.com/24klover/sets/loverfield
24klover.bandcamp.com/album/loverfield

Attached: loverfield cover (darker).png (1772x1772, 960K)

I swear I already posted in here, but my main sort of show is me trying to cook shit, but my channel is really just me making whatever I hope is entertaining
I already shill a lot here and you guys seem to be the only ones who genuinely like my stuff and give me actual constructive criticism
youtu.be/Rbaijgekrv8

Attached: 1565718191341.jpg (1920x1200, 427K)

dullachan.itch.io/tower-of-gloom
Haven't shilled my game in a good while. It's fairly low quality, but I'm working on something that will be truly revolutionary

Here's a guitar track I made for a song I'm working. I doubt anyone will like it much or even listen to the whole thing, but I like participating with you lads.
vocaroo.com/i/s136loadg9GW

I hope it ends up revolutionary user, we all deserve to make it

>making 2 videos about different video games
>both are around 50 minutes long
>only just finished cutting audio for one
>both require extensive editing
>tfw most of my subs already think I'm dead

Attached: aaaaahhhh.jpg (576x768, 130K)

>He has a FRIEND who records for him

Fuck you.

Attached: sadpen.jpg (212x249, 5K)

I make electronic dance music using a Nintendo Switch game. I didn't have any experience with music at first but I got hooked on this game, so I've made a few songs. I want to try using a real DAW eventually. anyhow, here's my latest one.
youtube.com/watch?v=dACqZ__5xWY

I make pretty similar videos (not reviews but similar content)and I'd recommend a few things:
>cut your audio down
You have a good script and a good voice, but you really need to cut down on those pauses and breaths. As it is now, it feels a bit slow and janky. I know cutting audio can take a while, especially with videos much longer than 15 minutes, but it can help immensely.
>add some edits
This is something I used to be guilty of which I've learned a lot from. Add in some variety to the video. When you talk about a subject, just throw it on screen for some visuals (like you talk about dusk, show a gameplay segment or clip from it). You seem to selectively do this, which isn't bad but can certainly feel boring.

Aside from that, I don't have many complaints that aren't superficial. Maybe add in the sound of the game you're playing. I know various reviewers seem to be split on this, but for your style of shorter game play focused reviews, you should probably include the game audio in there. As it is, it feels a bit lifeless even though you're playing these intense action and horror games.

Anyways, thanks for reading my super convoluted critique of some shitposter's channel.

Nah, that's fair. My audio editing is pretty basic, so more work into it would work out. I was torn between in game audio or background ost, so I use background ost since it's less obtrusive in certain areas.

If it makes you feel any better I think I'm just a gimmick to him

gofile.io/?c=XJqsby

heres a song from a metal album im writing and recording with friends

Attached: a3661161037_68.jpg (210x210, 8K)

anyone into production could give me some tips about mixing and eqing? /mu/'s /prod/ sucks ass really bad

i can't make my track sound "clear" without making it lose most of its weight

Never mind. Got no (You)s. I can take a hint. Deleted the song.

nigga i listen to every track in order, i was just going to check yours out
did you actually delete it?

Yep. If it's not a soundcloud trap link or an artsy fartsy drawing, looks like it's not worth posting in this threads. Don't worry. You're not missing much anyway. The song fucking sucked. The world's better off not hearing it.

fuck off i love to hear other user's stuff and more if it's not done with just a daw
don't be an inconsiderate asshole and post it again

Did this on Paint a few weeks ago
Thoughts?

Attached: meow.png (969x556, 54K)

>don't be an inconsiderate asshole and post it again
Don't worry. I won't.

kek got a boner/10
here, have a teddy i draw in GIMP when i was like 15

wow what a bitchy boy

Attached: ted.jpg (800x600, 39K)

so, where's the gimp suit?

i-i mean GNU Image Manipulation Program, not a literal gimp

I could've been less bitchy, yeah, but I'm tired and have a headache right now, which is probably influencing my bad mood.

Sorry, I had to leave my computer for a bit, your song was actually pretty good

Nice job samefagging your own shit song mammoni

he actually deleted it so i think he's actually a sad teen

youtube.com/watch?v=fW396S33wKk
Sam Hyde endorsed

What DAW are you using? Play around eith compression as well. Also it is very helpful to have two tracks when revording vocals, one with the band and one solo. You can pick and choose which parts are clearer and sound better. Hope this helps!

nice, I just finished this game recently and I agree with a lot of what you said.

whoa that's actually lit

I'm bracing for a physical drop.

How long did that take?
I'm putting an option for Japan.

bilibili.com/video/av17882449

What a bunch of stupid fucking retards you are. The internet is a worse place because this interaction exists.

but, why
what are we doing wrong

yo yeah, ive been getting into production for the past like 8 months. so if youre tracks sounding unclear youve probably got a lot of overlapping frequencies, if it sounds muddy then youve probably got too much going on in the low mids and bass

thanks man should be out by the end of the month with physical copies coming soon

I'm actually a begginner, been using soundbridge for around 1 month, but now i got the hang of it and i'll try to to get to learn how to use Cakewalk
thanks for the tips man, i heard about that multi-track vocal technique you're describing, and i'm going to use it in the future, however i'm not planning on recording vocals right now, mostly i just want to try to get a "clean" and nice sounding track without it having to be actually "good"
f it sounds muddy then youve probably got too much going on in the low mids and bass
i think it's that, however i just can't seem to get the just cut the "right" amount of those overlapping frequencies without making the synth-strings sound like shit
i was thinking about checking what the kick's fundamental freq was and try to tune it to the song's fifht so it doesn't collide with the sub-bass, or is it a retarded idea?

here's a sample:
a.uguu.se/T61L6KRCshFm_tfwwhenfeelingfeelsv1.4.mp3

btw i'm aware i have to make some variations in the percussions, but i'm kinda tired and just copy-pasted the drums and bounced it to have a listenable example

youre gonna and youve gotta have SOME overlapping frequencies or things are gonna sound weird, you just need to use your ears and find the right balance, make sure youre not completely cutting using passes, for example, for vocals you do wanna completely remove sub but putting a low shelf on bass and low mids will help the range where it should be most resonant stand out. the bass range should be occupied by bass instruments but if you remove too much from vocals then the vocals will sound too thin and a bit unnatural, you know? so apply that way of thinking to yr strings and everything else, it takes time to figure out what you need to be doing, dont stress about it, youll get there by creating more and practising more
>i was thinking about checking what the kick's fundamental freq was and try to tune it to the song's fifht so it doesn't collide with the sub-bass, or is it a retarded idea?
yea sounds retarded to me, but maybe theres something im unaware of. if you try it and it works then man do it for sure.

oh, referencing is important too. listen to a song that you think is mixed well and analyze it. you could even put it into a daw and look at the EQ of it and use low and high passes to filter out and isolate certain areas to see and hear where the frequency range of certain instruments begin and end. remember that some things, like kicks, will be cut in the middle, you have it in the bass and sub bass, and, depending on the style, youll have some transients in there too up around 3K or 5K or something. some people will cut high end off their kicks and give them a sorta lofi sound, but its important to consider other audio systems, like if someones listening on something shitty that has no bass how are they gonna hear the kick? thats why things like transients are important. i know you didnt ask about that but i thought id throw that in just in case

So far, it's pretentious, and in a stupid way. Like the kind of thing I might have done when I was an edgy teenager. Doesn't help that there's very little choice in the conversations.

handy bump
orieorie

Since I'm almost done with the follow-up, gonna shill my old attempt in creativity:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkw1AuSVbAg

Hope I'll get this shit done in time to make it exactly 3 years-long hiatus. Nothing worse than being too disorganized to finish the project, while being too eager to abandon it.

Attached: autism3.jpg (669x667, 76K)

That's some top-notch editing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A FAGGOT

Attached: 1491325566634.png (357x464, 223K)

I'm a really big fan of this one

weird but cute

cute

the editing and quality of this was so much better than I expected. I hope your up coming one doesnt disappoint

I made this, it's plug which is a sort of psuedo RnB/Rap with autotune. Let me know what you think.
soundcloud.com/boxol/matt-open-no-adlibs/s-ylVfQ

Attached: 1559735966927.png (400x300, 172K)

forgot to mention, you're going to have to click on it since the link is private and cant be embedded on Jow Forums for reason.

awful singing, timing sounds very sloppy and makes the whole song sound a bit messy. theres a bit too much going on in the high frequencies which makes it kinda unpleasant to listen to as well. video game night vision goggle sound is pretty cool and funny tho

What I've done is pretty typical of the genre. There's typically a large emphasis on cutting out most of the lower frequencies while boosting the higher ones. I can understand not liking this style of EQ'ing though, perfectly fine. And ye, I'm trying to get better at singing, I typically just rap.

Never buy olive oil if it's packaged in a plastic container. Oil and condiments should be stored in glass exclusively.
I don't care how expensive it is: if it's sold in plastic bottles it's trash.

It was Jow Forums that started my youtube path and it will be Jow Forums that ends it
youtu.be/NdcgAR3XMmY

you have a vast lexicon of words i'll give you that
uve got the personality for it
experimental i like the direction
cool logo
try a more complex one :D
lol sounds like ayylmao music
bit slow for my tastes but youve got something going on
got a cute vibe
meme man funny
rave tastic

here's an idea i had
youtube.com/watch?v=qxmoX9BXP6c
and a recent song
youtube.com/watch?v=TvGbxxpdBUk

thanks a lot, i'll keep that in mind, really really appreciate the encouragement user. thank you.

Why is your discription in 3rd person. Do you already have an artists ego?

France seems easy. Try America, that would be a challenge.

I don't know, maybe write an actual joke instead of using "XD random" slapstick and soundeffects?

Let me feature your OC on my podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJoKrxyIcE0

Attached: 50135.jpg (225x350, 36K)

>Using chopsticks like that

Attached: senko_suprised.png (645x856, 671K)

>no views
>2 weeks ago
Kek

buemper
oregano

vocaroo.com/i/s1nhkQ7zLiQI
playing along on guitar to Bye Bye Blackbird by Miles Davis

Attached: 1551882730989.gif (300x300, 17K)

>brought a new canvas
>can't think of anything to paint
Any suggestions?

something futuristic and spacey

I see 350 views.

Paint a knight.

Future space knight.

FL Studio session 8/2/2019

Ouch. Dip him in a vat of boiling oil, why don't you? That was scathing, my dude.

America is pretty easy, 13 strips of wood and a Dremel template. The Norwegian one was difficult, making sure all those 45 degree cuts were perfect (16 cuts in total).

done. I'll probably be finished in a few weeks.

soundcloud.com/mbynie/1s2p-gate
> first track i ever made

>was really happy creating and sharing at first
>felt alive and free for the first time
>people start asking for things
>best friend wants money now
>nobody really cares about me
>all I can do is keep creating
>all I can do is keep practicing my craft and struggling through the depression and the realization that everyone only sees me as a meal ticket or their financial savior
I wasn't prepared for this.

Attached: 1521813570329.jpg (500x663, 64K)

I guess if you take anything from my post guys, it's that you should know who your real friends are and keep your shit to yourself. If you have talent people will use you until there's nothing left. I wish someone told me this 5 years ago.

Thanks for listening.

u need a hug friend

Thank you user, I'll gladly take that hug.

Attached: 1484055583247.gif (500x280, 619K)

I sometimes get overwhelmed by the potential of reality and what can be achieved if we just get over our egos and settle to try to create something dreamers can dream of

I like these threads it feels like we're all on a mission to make the world a better place through creativity and only one robot here needs to achieve the "dream" for us all to make it all

Life gets better you will find people that appreciate you one day, in this life or another just make sure you can look forward to when the good times come.

2020 is the year it will start to get better 2020 vision boys we're all gonna make it the after party will be insane we've come so far already we're all creating we could all be a celebrity to break the meme stream of reality imagine someone that is versed in Jow Forums making it in any industry they would invite people from the internet for big happenings at least I would

I love you all even if you are pedos you'll be punished for that but that's the only problem with Jow Forums

Love you too user. I believe in everyone here. None of us would be where we are without each other.

Hi, I will make music for video games.
soundcloud.com/onzerc
Here's is something new i've been working on.
vocaroo.com/i/s1KTuAk6pwlK
I hope you guys like it.

I'll be at MagWest this september, if you come thru we can drink beer and play street fighter.

Attached: gost.png (794x786, 926K)

youtu.be/iCFrxvotQPA
This is now a school shooter thread

clyp.it/0kje2x3a

Been making a lot of songs that are just a buildup and a drop.... so now I created a buildup and a drop, and then duplicated it, so it's like a buildup, then a drop, then another buildup, then another drop.

youtu.be/IkBmK5fbeMQ

Also daily reminder to join the comfy /creative/ server if you ever want to stay in touch with your frens and help give each other advice

d.iscord.gg/YdxYje

just remove the period after the D

just fuck off, please
ori