Kappu lonely

kappu is tired and lonely... any anons wanna talk about stuff? i've got the whole night!

Attached: 4017_komi_main.png (128x128, 29K)

are you cute like komi-san?

Sure, get on Discord and we can talk :3

j2XH26w

i-i think i am user.. people have told me i look cute before, but im not really sure...

Attached: n6hz0okdarsy.png (474x523, 105K)

p-please dont advertise on my thread user.. i like discord n all but sometimes is nice talking to robots..

Attached: 1563904521465.png (690x693, 556K)

d-does anyone wanna talk....?

Attached: c057492d33c270180d48a749fb256615.jpg (754x825, 389K)

hey there user, what's up?

Attached: 002.png (128x128, 24K)

Sure, tell me kappu, how do you manage to motivate yourself.

heya! im just sitting at my desk, listening to music and trying to settle in to my new place. it's really nice here... how about you?
i suppose a lot of my motivation comes from my own dysphoria, so i honestly kinda feel a need to better myself by default. if that makes sense.. a lot of my motivation is also a result as a rebound from sheer boredom, too. so if i've been doing nothing for a while i'll be motivated to actually do something with myself instead.

Attached: 489eb9d44236a6f090b38fc561434578.png (420x520, 167K)

we should be able to watch anim together late at night here in the next few days, but we can always cuddle until then!

Attached: 1554658049436.png (735x720, 375K)

*hugs* i love you battie :>

Attached: image0-26.jpg (500x522, 44K)

i love you too kappi

Attached: cowbiku.png (500x450, 204K)

any frens wanna talk to kappu??

Attached: 43f870a881a4bc5019f991e0a05a9fcf.jpg (1447x1528, 1.34M)

hello kappu. Im tired and lonely too, but so is everyone else. Hope you have been feeling better

Attached: 1557379520992.jpg (750x560, 59K)

don't you have a gf to talk to you lil punk

Attached: 1503636826090.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

Hey, all you trannies have a secret tranny club, right? Why dont I ever see Bandage post anmore?

hello kappu havent seen a thread from you in a minute been off of r9k how are you doing today? hope its getting better for you
T-theres some bad news about bandage

i've been feeling a bit better yeah, tonight's been going well! how about yours?
ye but i like talking to robots too
yikes, i barely talked to bandage desu, maybe they got depressed again and left? i really have no idea. i'm just glad i have less competition in the tranny tripfag game, senpai.

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (421x426, 29K)

oh hihi user! i've been doing pretty well today! been keeping to my diet (which is basically modified keto) which has been going super well for me so far. how've you been? also did bandage an hero? what happened?

Attached: 49c61732b03814b3298a2a1731ff98f3 (1).jpg (720x943, 65K)

Uuuhhh... whats the bad news?

>ye but i like talking to robots too
ye but does that really make you lonely REEE

Attached: 1500131506039.jpg (250x249, 7K)

well we're not always talking so it's nice to talk to anons on here when we're not!

Attached: 32ea1279514e0bd249ec35c72de8f926.png (700x875, 293K)

I guess I'm just different, I don't feel lonely until i have no social interaction for an extended period.

Attached: 1564710803976.jpg (720x960, 68K)

kappu just likes meeting new frens..

Attached: image (2) (1).png (404x407, 216K)

Dont leave me hanging. Tell me what happened to bandage.

i dont think catposter user is the same as the other user..

Attached: 7806_komipeer.png (128x119, 13K)

That must be nice i guess, I can't make new friends at all
Idk anything about bandage other than they had a resurgence of posting a few weeks ago. probably just is preoccupied with something

Attached: 1495490954698.jpg (1280x960, 84K)

Kappu's a faggot, but a cute faggot desu so I'll chat with you

been well slept in a bit today but everything else is great almost done fixing my car and getting a tag for it so i can drive Had cake too!
it was a little while ago in a trap/tranny thread he was doing the usual i'll never be this cute depression some user posted a pretty cute tranny picture and said something to him he then sperged out I havent seen him since Dont know if he quit or an hero'ed though

Hmmmm... ok. I hope she is alright. She is very sweet, I wouldnt want anything bad to happen.

why should I care? I'm lonely every night but nobody cares about that

My nights been quiet. Ive just been super tired lately so im trying to get some rest in

Attached: 1557379205917.jpg (960x960, 137K)

according to archives she was posting yesterday, i wouldn't worry

Attached: 1531862627523.jpg (729x1024, 80K)

i'm sowwy user, i pretty much only have online frens myself
th-thank you user

Attached: images.png (236x214, 21K)

Thanks
Not everything has to be about you Kappu. Why do you have to interject yourself into thia thread about Bandage?

can you die you stupid tripfag. Jesus. Make some effort into making a stupid thread even but no you got to spam this craphole with your disgusting discord crap like usually fucking tranny. Honestly you atleast could try to be interesting, why won't you get banned again?

>i pretty much only have online frens myself
same, i just have a few bros i play games with here and there, that's all. I'm not very needy for social stuff though so I don't really mind too much that I can't make friends at all. although somewhere deep down maybe i'm slightly envious of sociable people.

Attached: C7PAU9AXgAI0dC3.jpg (706x706, 32K)

I will continue to post itt on one condition that must be fulfilled by kappa herself

Attached: IMG_0021.jpg (2976x1984, 845K)

just general maintence oil change, putting water in radiator, and changing the windshield wipers while it'll be nice to have a running car sadly i'll have to use to it to become a wagie
repost because i didnt mean to post that discord had it saved to my clipboard and didnt notic

b-but this was literally my thread, user.. jeez...
user please don't be mean to me.. i'm sorry if i've upset you in the past, i didn't mean to.. i'm really sorry
m-my feet? b-but my feet are bad, user.. y-you wouldn't like them..
ahh i see the usual stuff, i don't have a car so i've never learnt how to do all that. i imagine it's pretty easy..

Attached: 6a0fe2606856676c4ee4c00c8158f5ca.jpg (1447x2046, 501K)

>m-my feet? b-but my feet are bad, user.. y-you wouldn't like them..
If user has the courage to stealth take pics of his cousin's feet, you can also have the courage to post yours. I believe in you desu

Attached: IMG_00031.png (1280x720, 906K)

Oh it is the radiator is just removing a cap and adding water, changing the oil is removing the oil filter at teh bottom of the car draining the old oil putting a new filter on (you should pour some of the new oil in it though) then filling it with the new oil and using the dipstick to check if its properly full can get a bit messy with the oil though
rural retard here so i need a car to get anywhere still i'd recommend gettting one or a motorcycle

o-ok i'll post but can they at least be in socks? i cant really be bothered to take them off, i wont lie
ahhhh i see. seems relatively straightforward then. i mean i'll definitely get a car at some point, i just need to learn to drive first :p

Attached: 1563231624876.png (535x535, 485K)

Learning to drive is ez pz trust me there should be a a free drivers manual pdf on your local dmvs website study it a little while get your permit (permit test is just a computer or written test ) then go practice with someone or buy a course/class im sure you wont have any trouble at all

eh i suppose you're right, yeah. i've driven an automatic before once and it seemed relatively easy. i was quite bad with controlling the speed with the pedals and my steering was a tad shit, but i reckon with practice i could do it!

Attached: 400.jpg (472x400, 165K)

>o-ok i'll post but can they at least be in socks? i cant really be bothered to take them off, i wont lie
I will allow it this time but in order for socks to count you have to describe how active you've been in them

okay user.. it's kind of a bad pic but it's the best i can really do right now. i've been out walking a fucking ton today, pretty much for the entire day i've been out doing stuff. it's been really fucking hot here too so i've been sweating a bunch..

Attached: 2328328.jpg (1148x711, 192K)

Yup learning to control it is just a bit of practice, its not hard to drive at all, the tricky part is learning to watch out for others because they dont know how to drive most of the time but thats just paying attention

mhmm.. yeah control is hard. i guess it would be hard looking our for other people on the road too.. i'd hate to get into a crash..

Attached: 1563911906017.jpg (500x533, 73K)

Okay, you've done great so far Kappu but there's one more thing you have to do
I need you to wedge my nose between your toes

ahuhuhuhu, sure thing user. make sure ya give it a big whiff, okie?

Attached: 687c966535dda179c329591bd42ba6d6.png (550x750, 252K)

post an invite to your discord server kappu

o-ok user.. just don't be mean...
Yw8Tcyf

Attached: 347.jpg (192x192, 9K)

Based
I'm sure you're very good about hygiene but after soooo much walking and sweating, and those socks look like they dont breathe well either...

Yeah but bad drivers are easy to spot and avoid so its not too hard but im off to bed have a good one kappu

ehehehehe, they sure don't user.. they're quite smelly right now, actually. teehee!
i suppose they are p easy to spot most of the the time, especially if you learn their behaviour. well, nini user!

Attached: 8be07d05da04bd64705001768c744f82.jpg (804x1024, 71K)

>ehehehehe, they sure don't user.. they're quite smelly right now, actually. teehee!
I can only imagine what your feet would be like without the socks, why dont you take them off?

oh user, we're getting a little bit ahead of ourselves aren't we? i haven't even heard you beg yet..

Attached: 1533609409916.png (500x638, 304K)

Mmm kappu my dongie is hard and hurting...can you help??

P-please kappu I need to see the sweaty stinky feet, I need to be punished by having my nose smothered between your sweaty toes!

I hate this site and everyone in it. Get your fetish away from this board

Make me faggot
This is kappu's thread and she's being nice and indulging my defeneracy

Kappu is a 30 year old man jerking off to your conversation kek

So am I and so are you

Sure, but you will never see me jerking it to fat old men.

hehehe! what a cute little pathetic mess you are, user. do you really think a wretch like you deserves the privilege of having to feel my warm, smelly toes up against their nose?

you haven't even given me a tribute yet.

Attached: 1563503852663.jpg (563x499, 41K)

Post discord so I can get some nudes slunt

Well, no I dont, but please be kind to your pathetic servant boy! I'll do whatever you want me to, please smother me with those sweaty toes!

>tfw financial aid kicks in next week
>tfw gonna buy a bunch of LSD

Attached: 1564901689388.gif (480x360, 552K)

sure my discord is nobody #9786

well, what i want right now is for you to show some remorse for bothering me with your disgusting demands. are you stupid enough to not catch what i'm implying? or do i have to spell it out for my little slave?

C. A. $. H.

Attached: 927328.png (1280x738, 558K)

I'm gonna spend all of my college refund check on heroin because I don't care about my life anymore

Hey just curious how old are you and are you on hrt?

Hello user, I'm masturbating. How are you?

Attached: 2cbcbe5782fee19618f80e0a0da40a08.jpg (705x736, 288K)

hey it is the discord guy nobody #9786. i thought you were just a guy who wanted to hang out, turns out you are doing some fucked up shit in ehre i don't want any of that shit. don't fucking reply to my discord. get help. have sex. kill youself. go outside. just fucking stupid it you absolute retard

Attached: what i do.jpg (1368x1824, 328K)

good fucking grief man fix yourself

>spoiler
This isnt the kappu I wanted to worship, I dont wanna pay I judt thought we were having fun

ok ok user im gonna stop this fucking findom larp now lmao, was basically trial-running some shit that i'm planning to do elsewhere. i'm actually really nice and i won't lie doing this crazy evil findom stuff was really hurting me. i'd gladly let you sniff my feet, user. sorry for being mean :

Attached: 1563577959530.gif (400x300, 253K)

You can be dom without being findom kappu baka
I appreciate the LARP before findom but findom is just not nice

ok user i agree, i know i can dom without findom but i was trying out how it worked in this thread to see if i liked it, but i feel really gross now so im really sorry for that. i hope you're not mad at me..

Attached: image033.png (900x900, 299K)

I'm not mad but desu you're kinda lucky I've been in other threads with you
I mean I'm also sorry for kinda pushing you into it, it's not entirely your fault I took us down the domme road anyways

yeah like i was talking to my friend and we casually mentioned trying out findom stuff in a thread, i stupidly decided it was somehow a good idea and decided to try it out here. it didn't feel good at all acting like that, i won't lie. i'm really sorry, i promise i'm not some crazy findom bitch or anything like that. i don't like hurting people, whether that be physical, mental, or financial. i just want to make people happy and be friends with them. that's all.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x280, 675K)

i really hope all the anons in this thread can forgive me for acting like this. i promise i won't do it again.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I mean I dont blame you honestly but usually people into findom will be pretty upfront about it. I'm just into femdom. Aside from those small findom moments you were a pretty good domme and it was nice, not hurtful

>no replies

i'm so sorry i promise i'm not mean i just want to be nice to people please i'll do anything i'm sorry

Attached: tenor (4).gif (400x320, 1.44M)

what's ur discord i wan 2 talk 2 uu

Attached: 1551488299803.gif (960x720, 977K)

Doing findom on someone who didnt ask for it
You *smack* should *smack* be *smack* ashamed *smack*

Attached: spank1.gif (300x168, 984K)

I was playing a game on my phone reeee
I replied desu and I still wanna smell and worship your stinky sweaty feet

i agree im usually good at femdom, i honestly hate findom myself and im honestly disgusted with myself that i even tried to do it in this thread. i feel fucking terrible now and i feel like i could've potentially ruined my reputation as a niceposter by acting like a crazy evil bitch. i just hope to god people don't see this in the catalog or in the archive and think that i'm some twisted mean cunt who wants to con people out of money. i just want to make people happy and have fun.
kappu#0404
i honestly deserve to be hit for being such a dumb stupid bitch

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 2.19.03 AM.png (385x347, 228K)

Smh you needa chill kappu
You're still nice you've more than apologized for it. And theres not even anything wrong with findom if the sub asks for it. But if not, I'd advise you dont assume they would be
You didnt even seem like an evil findom so plz just chill out desu

no, I hate myself even more because of your thread. how I'm beneath even the losers of the loser board on a loser website

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously, are you intensely mentally ill?

What can possibly possess you to talk and post like this?

Kappu is just a normalfag tranny, why do you give him any attention?

alright, i'll try to calm myself down. i just took some cbd to try to help with my panic attack and im trying to breath carefully now. to be fair my friend was really pushing me to do it in the thread, i was really wary about doing it because i know a lot of people don't like that stuff. i'm glad you don't think i'm some shitty person.

Attached: r17YbCN.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

anyone who uses discord is a normalfag. they all claim to be friendless autistic robots, yet they all talk daily with dozens of discordfags with ease.
normalfags aren't that bad honestly, but normalfags that claim they're robots are my least favorite kind of people on the planet

I'm sorry that I freaked you out quadsfren I didnt mean to, the findom just came out of nowhere and didnt seem like the kappu I had seen before. I was actually having s lot of fun before that
Your friend shouldnt have pushed so hard, it's more of an opportunistic thing than something you force

oh heck i got quads, hehe that made me feel a little bit better i guess.
you're right, it's not the person i am or want to be. i hate findomming and i wouldn't want to do it to someone even if they were willing, i'd feel too guilty. i was having fun too before that stuff and i feel terrible that i ruined it. i'd gladly let you worship my feet and rub them up against your face and let you taste them. i just hope your opinion of me isn't lowered because of all this.

Attached: n6pGYvy.jpg (1076x1080, 62K)

It isnt lowered Kappu dont worry
But dont let frens push you to do stuff you dont wanna okay? They might want the best for you but it might not BE the best for you yknow?
I would still happily worship your feet and beg for you to trample me beneath them dw

i'll try my best to not getting peer pressured into things user, i promise. i'm very weak-minded and people can easily manipulate me and push me to do stuff that i don't want to do, i'm trying my best to get stronger as a person and not be like that.

well, since you've been so nice about all of this i think you deserve something in return for how nice you've been to me. i hope you like my soles, user. :>

Attached: 923832.jpg (1240x906, 238K)

>i'm very weak-minded and people can easily manipulate me and push me to do stuff that i don't want to do
Hmm well this isnt always a bad thing, sometimes it can be good to get out of your comfort zone, but if it makes you feel mean that that's generally a good time to stop I think

>well, since you've been so nice about all of this i think you deserve something in return for how nice you've been to me. i hope you like my soles, user. :>
Oh wow you have such gorgeous soles Kappu I'm not sure why you said otherwise before
What I wouldnt give to worship beneath them