Anyone learning/learned Chinese? How did you start learning it?

Anyone learning/learned Chinese? How did you start learning it?

Attached: 04-HrqgqZE.jpg (1278x1920, 1.66M)

I wasted many years leaning it. Don't.

learn how to love instead

>Don't.
Why not? Too hard? Not useful?

Nah, I just go to the hip hop clubs in Taiwan to fuck Chinese sloots

Hardest language you can learn. It's hard at first, smooth sailing near the middle, then gets way harder. It's not that I wouldn't recommend it, but it definitely takes dedicatio

I studied it for two years in college, just taking college courses. It was really fun and interesting. Had to stop, though, because it was getting in the way of my Japanese.

Is this a good study path: pinyin/pronunciation > hanzi > grammar once you're familiar enough to read and listen? I can hack it, I got a JLPT N1 cert in Japanese.

Nice. It's good shit.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-08-16 21-21-21.png (492x117, 7K)

You can't really learn hanzi without knowing any grammar at all. Well, I mean, you can but you won't really have any point of reference for how to use it. Start off with pinyin, as you said, and then work on some basic phrases - self-introduction-tier stuff; this will get you into both hanzi and grammar at the same time. Then, you can pick the rest up as you go. I used the "Integrated Chinese" series of textbooks in college, and I think they worked really well.

Is that the series with that slut Bai Ying Ai who plays with my boy Gao's heart

Almost
Pinyin prononciation > hanzi (up to hsk 1-3) > grammar (get a tutor for this one or double down on the youtube lessons > hanzi grind (3-6)
I'm at the last stage. Any questuons you have, feel free to ask

Gosh, user, I haven't looked at those books in 12 years. It could very well be.

this sounds so complicated : (

meitian wo jiu dui wode niao shuo hanyu xue hanyu

IDK why I was so crazy about Anri in her day. Her tits are amazing and so are the legs but her sotmach is so blegh.

You can use hanzi in the name field.

ah, xie xie
I have no idea if what I said is even grammatically correct please dont tease me

Where do I start? I took the elementary classes in highschool but they were for little kids/boomers and they just taught basic shit like shopping and greetings/asking people out. Forgot all of it like a year after I stopped. Done college now too.

I'll do that. Good guidance. I am pleased.

How long did it take you to get to your current stage? Anything you wished you'd done different?

Saturday chinese school for eleven years. same as any language you start anywhere and just go from there. listen to native speakers and concentrate on listening to tone. most foreigners are so fucking tone deaf it's pathetic

I think she had some work done. A tummy tuck for sure

>learning the most difficult language sounds complicated
It should. But really, the character grinds aren't that hard. Get the flashcard function on the Pleco app, download the hsk foashcards off the internet and get cracking. It's almost like a memorization game.
Reference to duolingo?
Holy shit I remember that shit. And fuck you, the black haired dude was based. Didn't give a fu k about the roasties. It's gaowenzhong's fault for orbiting.
Reading plaintext pinyin is acid on my eyes
Took it all throygh high school which got me through the first stage. The second stage I did on my own. I was lucky to have a very competent freshman college teacher who knew his shit about grammar.

I don't want to associate with soulless bug people, so no

I had to look up what duolingo is. No I mean I literally talk to my pet parrot in chinese. Her name is Xiaoyun because she looks like a little cloud.

Cute. Talking to animals in seperate languages is good for learning