Why are we here?

Why are we here?

Attached: 1527042970211.jpg (750x750, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/country/kr/deleted/deleted/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45230001/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2075716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make the weebs lives hell.

>think the weebs care and won't just spam anyway

It's just additional spam to make regular posters leave.

Attached: dumbfrogposters.gif (487x560, 898K)

Offtopic, moved from Jow Forums

To learn to live.

Attached: 194982997005202.jpg (756x945, 272K)

Meh, if regs get turned off by these threads than they're probably weebs themselves, or weeb sympathizers. If they can't handle us at our worst, they don't deserve our best.

Attached: 1504106314155.png (785x757, 102K)

Or they're people trying to have fun threads but their threads keep getting buried because there's a million faggots playing "maymay war XD". I miss old Jow Forums when the community could at least uphold some standards, now it's all faggots going "LOL IM CANCER AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT XD"

Mods are deleting threads (they even deleted some weeb threads too)

If (((their))) threads were actually engaging, they wouldn't have to necro them in order to keep them up, and they'd be able to stand on their own even with the trickle of our threads. Maybe what you think is a fun thread is actually just you having bad taste.

Attached: 1506318052050.png (671x519, 146K)

>Mods are deleting threads
because i asked them to deal with the Jow Forums frog reddit raid on IRC

That's a good thing, mods are finally aware of the cancer that has been gripping this board and are doing something about it.

There is no Jow Forums frog reddit raid

>frog cancer is better than weeb cancer

Just off yourself, my man.

>they wouldn't have to necro them in order to keep them up
the irony
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/country/kr/deleted/deleted/

Ahahahaha try harder nigger, I already greased those IRC onions' wheels so they're adverse to any mention of Jow Forums. You're never going to get rid of us.

Attached: where are your mods now.png (1291x557, 494K)

die degenerate frogredditer

Our threads last for a day and a half tops before we recycle them. Weeb threads, especially cirnofag threads can last over two weeks. That's more than autism, that's delusion.

>word choice
you're the cancerous fuckwit who made these threads die degenerate frogredditer

God you are so fucking stupid. I only come here because it is /comfy/. Ironically frog threads are better and can be funnier than insert anime/ waifu thread here

imagine actually being this butthurt by the slightest notion of anime
impolitely saging, of course

Attached: 49482633_p0.png (1024x1024, 318K)

Where did you go pepsi? I missed laughing at your autism.

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

>constantly being told to kill yourself for being a cancerous reddit piece of shit is comfy

You have a literal conspiracy. You are delusional

board raids are against the rules
fucking die

Nah, those weren't me, but I applaud whoever had the foresight to make them, as it seems to have made you severely booty-blasted in a way you can't let go.
Don't try pointing it out to this baseddrinker. Just point and laugh as he wastes time trying to "fight the good fight" or whatever he hopes to accomplish.

Attached: 1503377247216.jpg (640x461, 38K)

Attached: 1527378897837.gif (357x411, 530K)

I've been here the whole time, but Pepsi is my alter-ego for when I want to go on monologues. You could call me the Voice of Kekistan.

Attached: 1519167816354.png (100x151, 27K)

>You could call me the Voice of Kekistan.

Attached: 34223423.jpg (500x333, 35K)

anyeong haseyo my chigookin friend. i took 3 years of korean at my local community college and i discussed politics with my gook friends that wanted to learn engugiru woowooo woo... how many fan deaths do you think your family has per year? How much soju do you think you drink after a business meeting between your father and your teachers (where you turned away in deference towards your superior elders while you drank) casually ignoring the insults that their superior japanese genes from the occupation as a rightful conqueror had to say about your inferior dog eating family? I hope you got the job.

My friend jeong-ik (we call him john because not only is it an american sounding name but also because he smells like a toilet) said that you guys were american puppets, should I tell the government that he is a part of some cult that worships kim-il-song/kim-jong-il/kim-jong-gook?

I want the best for you, even though you were given the opportunities that the japanese had (and even more because we didn't irradiate you cockroaches twice over in the span of two weeks to let you know we weren't fucking around)...

I do enjoy bibimpap, but to be honest it's just fucking rice with vegetables... idk how it became some sort of national dish?

After thinking about it, I kind of understand that maybe it's only popular is because that's all you can afford while your corrupt politicians let you carry on with frivolities such as the degenerate k-pop. Don't get me wrong, me (and my girlfriend) would gladly bang a gook from your country, but it isn't because we find you exceptionally attractive, it's just exotic. We want to do what our fathers and grandfathers did: Subjugate the weak.

Soju is fine for getting fucked up. It tastes like shit, but compared to most of the food your country puts out it helps wash down and disinfect the "food" your grubby plastic surgery covered "country" (btw, Texas is more of a country than the shithole you live in)...

TL;DR

Attached: 1516334470892.png (500x500, 8K)

luckily, that rice-wine rip-off of actual soju from your more irradiated ancestors can actually disinfect the intestinal corruption your dog eating faggot families produce as part of a "cultural heritage" ... you know... dog, shitty rotten vegetables grown by your overworked grandparents while you play starcraft on their and the government's dime while voting in occult worshippers (I wish I was making it up!)...

But I digress...

I guess you can call it a win that you eventually learned how to make a form of bbq, bulgogi is pretty decent. Unfortunately you only actually make shit like that slop that ironically (we feed to pigs) while you feed yourself with toughened leatherlike pig swill. Your stews are literally filled with hairy pig parts that we only use in our hotdogs on the 4th of july while we celebrate not being subservient to a foreign power and also celebrate those that went over to rape your hapa country.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the people I got to know from your country. Unfortunately, I learned that the people actually coming to my country to learn to assimilate in my country were actually just the bastard children of the white people that saved your asses from Japan/China. Everyone else still lives and votes for a shithole that eats dogs.

Then again, kamsahamnida for introducing me to more shitskins. Annyeonghi kyeseyo... also, fuck PSY. Norazo is much better. Supyamaen and the song about the turds is a better representation of your shithole "country"... it's a joke.

I can't translate what you said directly but I"m pretty sure it means "My parents are financially well off through hard work, but I am a pseudo-intellectual neet that lives off the government and cleans the streets as part of my required service to my country. I didn't join the military because I'm a weakminded piece of shit that can't get laid if I attempted to rape the ugly bitch from year 8, as she is stronger than me.

Is that what you were attempting to say?

*dabs on your epic meme posts

Attached: 1521343691083.png (900x900, 123K)

What are we going to do? Now the mods are going rogue over a dumbass conspiracy

I don't see the problem, we have 14 threads up while they have 5, maybe? Jow Forums is more pepe than cirno, and even when they delete posts they aren't banning us so we can just remake threads. After all, threads on Jow Forums shouldn't last longer than a few days anyway.

I wasn't here to see the Slojak thing going on. I heard they got a month ban twice.

It's because they didn't know how to format their posts right and triggered the mods. If you'll notice, all our threads that weren't deleted have enough content on them in order to trick the mods. OPs with paragraphs, over 20 replies. So long as a thread has that much material, they won't delete it, probably.

What did the Slojaks say? Just spam the pics?

Lots of autistic whining threads with nothing but "DURRRRR" all posted at the same time so it was really obvious they were flooding. A good flooder boils the board, adding a few threads at a time and bumping them.

Attached: pepe gets danked .png (2220x1080, 1.39M)

Frogshits bring out my inner Barneyfag god I hate them.

this

I like to believe that is the man, Lee Goldson himself.

Lol you are a Barneyfag

He sure made me think of him.

based jap

to suffer

Attached: 4423479-4505287860-13767.png (376x253, 142K)

Just the suffer

To say leftist ideology has failed.

/b/tard in peace
I'm just curious, which IRC server and channel do the mods live on? I'd like to ask them why we have to tolerate non-stop fb/ig and general fap cancer on /b/.

/b/ is a containment board /b/tard

containment boards exist for the containment of content that does not have its own specified board.
fb/ig belongs on /s/
thanks for playing

yes, i just the suffer too

likewise

do you th suffer on wednsday?