Any mentally challenged femanons who would want to be taken care of by a soft-hearted, caring e-boy?

Any mentally challenged femanons who would want to be taken care of by a soft-hearted, caring e-boy?

Look no further because you've come to the right place.

I'll feed you, clean you, tuck you in you call it.

Well what are you waiting for I know you're lurking don't be shy :)

Attached: 1547235684799.png (720x720, 558K)

stop this, lad. Putting out ads to get a gf is not how you get one. Learn to live alone, then seek company

You have no idea how long I've tried living alone. After some time you just lose hope and this is all you can do in the hope to find that special one. So please just let me have one last shot at this thanks.

Attached: daw9q0f-7ab8a2fb-aa0c-4ec4-a895-fb124e3909bf.png (452x300, 292K)

Hey retard, 1) Go outside 2) Find a cute girl 3) Ask her out. Is it really that hard?

can i call you bucciarati while you do all this?

I just want a eboy to send pictures to

Post them right nowww, if your a vag egal

Attached: DJ0qk7UMAAu7za.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

No u first user

What are your requirements for such an e-boy?

what kind of pictures? i always thought it would be funny if i knew someone who always sent a bunch of photos of things they see excitedly like a cool looking bird or a cute cat or a nice tree

>give me attention
>offers to buy me costumes to wear
>isn't mean

Will you murder me? I'm looking for an e boy to murder me. I want to kill myself but I'm too scared. Help me by ending my miserable existence, please.

Online dating is literally just ads to get sex. Alas, only works for Chad.

Pictures of cats and squirrels I see outside and aggressively stalk. Sometimes selfies of myself.

What do you offer in return as an e-girl?

thats pretty much exactly what i always wanted but im not a cute eboy im just a lazy neet

I'll still send you dumb pictures if you want user

Probably not much.
I'm only kinda cute and short. I also talk about dumb crap a lot

>i always thought it would be funny if i knew someone who always sent a bunch of photos of things they see excitedly like a cool looking bird or a cute cat or a nice tree

that's just called "having a facebook account"

>gives me attention
Sure, but only if I get to bully you as well.

Possible. If it's not some Patreon type bullshit and we can go to conventions together as ||bf and gf||

>isn't mean
I'm only ||jokingly|| mean.

Spoilers don't work on Jow Forums? This board fucking S-U-C-K-S

sure, i can take a chance if you live in the NE usa

Will I get to see you wear them?

That's to be expected, so yes

Are you cute? What kind of costumes do you like?

Yes, I've been told I am
I like maid costumes and school girl outfits and cosplays

How do we make this happen?

You could just post your discord

hotcheetos#0171

Add me CoolRush#3877

You do realise you're just gonna be another beta orbiter like the 10 other guys she's told the exact same story to. These mentally deranged girls aren't worth it boys.