That feeling when you effectively elevate yourself above the average anonymous user of this site...

That feeling when you effectively elevate yourself above the average anonymous user of this site. My life is just as boring and uneventful as yours, yet somehow, through sheer effort alone, here I am. In a position of power over dozens! This must be worthy of at least a civic award. Might award one myself. The rest can follow, as they always have. Before you say I'm a mere jester, remember that the jester is the only one who's allowed to make fun of the king. Three huzzahs for me! Extreme narcissism is an effective defense mechanism by the way, so don't make fun of me, or else!

Attached: B.png (417x588, 132K)

You are just one big jokester, i can't tell where the joke starts or ends.

The joke started when some roastie decided to trap a rich guy in a marriage with a child.

Attached: D.png (372x522, 120K)

Is your mother the slav one? Are the gold digger stereotypes true?

Tell me about user. Why does he use the avatar?

Attached: DrPavel.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

No. My dad is. She's the Balt. But I don't think it makes much difference from your perspective. I'm just being mean, I don't know if it's true. What I do know is that I was born premature. Dad told me. In front of some strangers at a party. I guess he was trying to find a way to excuse my autism.
No one cared who I was before I put on the avatar. They still don't.

Attached: F.png (520x588, 107K)

Just give me a damn job as an illustrator.

Yeah, somebody's gotta flip burgers and post on Jow Forums at night while I use you as entertainment.
Fucking loser.

Why do you want to be a jester to people that hate you? You have to be a masochist at this point.

Bitch I dont even know who you are

Is it too late to declare my everlasting devotion to the imperial scrotum, in all its veiny heft?

You aren't actually a narcissist.
I know for a fact I'm better than you, my job literally has people worshiping me.
You're insecure. Probably a guy pretending to be a girl.
Deep down you hate yourself, but you just cry and ignore any critism on here, thinking it fools us into thinking we're being ignored.
I see through your bullshit.
Have fun ignoring this post and then crying in secret, faggot. :)

Here you go assuming stuff again, that must be why you think people are being mean to you.

Get a real job, you sleazy immigrant.
Once again proving the superiority of the neets. That's where all true artisans stem from. Just look at the poster above you. What culture. Only 8 years of hard labor as a neet can accomplish such sophistication.
That's where true power lies. No one will suspect me when the king dies.
Do you know the names of the people who really run your country? And I mean REALLY run it? Exactly.
Your posting is weak, and so must be your desire. Disappointing, considering the potential you had.
I was going to reply with something smug, but that would only confirm your assumptions. But you're in the lion's den now, buddy. You can't win here. You really shouldn't underestimate the smugness of my avatars. Analysis my behavior is pointless when you have no power to send me back to the loony bin. :)
It's not like you can boast about beating an imageboard menace to your co-workers in real life anyway. Pointless effort.
But people are being mean to me. They always try to break me mentally, like the one above you.

Attached: A.png (283x430, 7K)

>Your posting is weak, and so must be your desire. Disappointing, considering the potential you had.

desu i don't really want to lick sacks, i just want to join in the meme until you fuck off. Too bad it hasn't proved to be as unrelenting as I had expected.

Yea sure here it's pretty obvious what's happening what i mean is irl stuff like your dad excusing your autism.

Stfu you tranny retard

>Aiste has a mental breakdown
Kek the tranny got wrecked.

Mercy doesn't last much

Of course, today's generation can't shitpost to save their lives. I should've expected that. At least you still have the desire to lick a ballsack lingering deep inside you. Cherish it and it will blossom one day, turning you into a beautiful fag.
It's all true, however. People are mean to me in general. I'm often too stupid to realize why.
But when I'm silent, they'll come for you next. "This post is extremely low quality", they'll say.
My thinking is clearer than ever. I've got my edge back. I rule again. Never have I been so in control, user.
Then I shall waste none on you.

Attached: C.png (592x547, 274K)

It's not my damn fault that i have to move so many times, you mutt. At least be a proper rich fuck and give the masses jobs they hate.

im the same as you except i can actually back it up with all the pussy i slayed and cool life experiences. you're just a failed mental gymnastics faggot

What the fuck happened to you. I cant quite explain it, but you sound like you've lost your shit big time.

>today's generation can't shitpost to save their lives

i'm not today's generation and i'm also a wagecuck who doesn't have the time or energy to devote to it anymore.

damn dude your dad sounds like actual trash. u need to move out NOW

>I was going to reply with something smug, but that would only confirm your assumptions. But you're in the lion's den now, buddy. You can't win here. You really shouldn't underestimate the smugness of my avatars. Analysis my behavior is pointless when you have no power to send me back to the loony bin. :)
>It's not like you can boast about beating an imageboard menace to your co-workers in real life anyway. Pointless effort.
Hey. I love you. You're awesome and you matter.

Just get one of the millions of jobs Trump has created.
You know what's more worthwhile than slaying pussy? Arguing with mentally ill neet avatarfags on an anime imageboard. At least that's the impression I get from your posting.
It's because of all the damn scrotum-posters and impersonators. Being constantly reminded of my fleshy ballsack has made me realize that I've lost my edge as this board's Number 1 attention whore.
Is getting your Jewish boss a new yacht really more important than beating some annoying tranny on an internet forum? Priorities, user, priorities.
I don't actually live with him most of the time. He funds my lavish NEET lifestyle, so I can't complain. He's a very successful man, and I'm a massive disappointment.
Huh. I sense weakness, user. Don't be soft with these avatar whores. Don't tell anyone I told you this, but the most smug ones are actually the ones that want to be pinned down and bred the most.

Attached: E.png (473x549, 148K)

No i doubt that people are rarely mean to other people, at least in their face, the most people will do and that's if they really don't like you because people in general just avoid conflict, is be passive aggressive and really ambiguous, at that point you can't really know if they're being mean or you're just assuming things, beyond that passive aggressiveness doesn't mean shit.

my boss is from ecuador and he's putting his qt daughters (who have me bro-zoned so the idea of dating me is as abhorrent as incest) through college. Very nice family and the work is very honest.

Besides, there is no beating you because you'll keep doing mental gymnastics until the end of days and you'll never be pinned down on anything. Nobody knows how much of your persona is fake, so you can change whatever you want to win in the moment. It's not worth interacting with you a moment more than is enjoyable for me in my idle time.

Tranny mad. Tranny sad. Tranny is getting ban. But trannyn is still a man. Your thread will die. But no one will cry. If this were a book you wouldn't even be a footnote.

What are you gonna do when gook moot puts a bounty on your head? Id have to make you look at the rabbits Lenny. I said id cut your pig dog whore head off I might as well be the one to do it for old times sake. These fags on this board would probably stick a finger in your ass when they killed you.

Personally, I would like to eat the fingers. The tounge can go in the ass

Passive aggressiveness literally has "aggressiveness" in the name. You can't fool me. It's only natural we assume we're trash. Hasn't your family given up on you?
Strip away the smug avatar and you expose a lonely boy thirsty for human contact, his desire to be a cute girl growing inside day by day. Seeping through and clashing with the reality of a cold, unforgiving world. One, where no one, not even the aforementioned cute girls have it easy, as they struggle with not being taken as seriously as their male peers, not having genuine interactions, threats of violence and many more things that escape the mental grasp of this board's users. How many more slashed throats will it take, user?
Tranny glad. Tranny bad. Exploits his dad.
Gets attention, such suspension.
Anons seethed, thread deleted.
Clear my cache in a dash.
What to do? Fish for (you)!
Tries tries tries. Gets replies.
What else to mention? Your time and attention!
I'm probably his most profitable user ever. He won't do anything.

Attached: G.png (441x600, 102K)

If I didnt see your avatar fagging up my catalog it wouldnt be the same. Dont get that pig dog whore head cut off. No homo.