Robots and fembots are meant for each other

Robots and fembots are meant for each other.

Attached: DnumpEuXoAEIElE.jpg (500x507, 62K)

Fembots don't exist
Robots are meant to work and die. Alone

femanons deserve back rubs and baked cookies

Probably but I've rejected every Fembot who has shown interest in me and now I'm a virgin in their older twenties. Two of them were really fucking annoying. One of them I just didn't know was interested in me and was weird. Honestly I do wish I banged that weird girl because from what I hear she was down to fuck.

Now its been more than 3 years since I've gotten any attention from the opposite sex.

>jealous insecure men
are meant for
>spread-her-legs for a compliment women

Aaaah... I see your bulletproof logic

i'm not jealous or insecure though

i'm just extremely anti-social and don't like to leave my house because there's no air-conditioning

Attached: 1474533415040.jpg (370x330, 30K)

Yeah, you can say that again after you fall in love and she keeps gas lighting you by flirting around

i'd just break up with her and move on

It seems like you've confused NASTY ROASTIES with loving and loyal fembots

>any female
>loyal

>loving and loyal fembots
Loving the attention and loyal to themselves haha

i want a BPD fembot to call me trash and yell at me and stay with me forever

>All these guys who want a BPD gf

Am I the only one who wants a boring gf?

Just give me one that wants to stay inside 90% of the time, play video games, and watch stupid anime.

Attached: 1559845433871.png (737x964, 477K)

The girl you describe sounds perfect, though 10% outside time is probably pushing my limits.
I just want a girl who enjoys simple things, like nice tea, pretty flowers, and warm cuddles.
I don't want the kinds of things normies consider "exciting".

i haven't had any drama in my love life, i'm always watching someone else's drama. I've never had a clinger gf or an obsessive gf, or one who gets in my business about where i've been when i get home from my job.

Fuck off
I had an anxiety attack yesterday because my boyfriend forgot to tell me he was going to bed and I thought it meant he hated me. Then I ended up calling him I'm the morning crying about it. He seemed so annoyed, fuck.

>Fuck off
the only time I hear this are from my boss's daughters who are actually disgusted by the idea of ever dating me

I know you hate it
But fuck I wish I had a girl do that to me once

>tfw you will never squeeze a fembot to relieve her autism

l want a fembot to be the mother of my children.

your boyfriend sucks and he should appreciate your craziness, i suggest dropping him and be my gf instead and annoy the shit out of me

I'm sorry that this causes you distress, but I would love to have someone that feels so strongly about me.

If you were my gf I would move you into my house so we could fall asleep together every night.

i wouldn't forget to say oyasuminasai, fembot

You're better off with someone normal user.

No, unless you're able to get me insurance so I can get help. Which even then I wouldn't leave him because I love him too much

Thats pretty much me lol, I have a chronic illness so I dont have a ton of energy and such which leads me to barely leaving the house. I love the simple things like watching law and order on the couch with a warm mug of tea lol

yeah i could get you help. I'm not trying to steal you from your guy though, work it out with him. I'm just saying I would say goodnight to my clingy obsessed gf every night if doing so meant that much to her.

I have no belief that fembots are real. The ones that are real would never let you know. All the others are attention sluts looking to get verbally abused so they can call you daddy.

my fwb from last year had a chronic illness that kept her indoors and sapped at her energy. Still love the shit out of her, though I won't date her because she's against having kids. Don't blame her for that, but now she's got a bf who doesn't want kids either. I'm happy for her

>Which even then I wouldn't leave him because I love him too much
You're a good girl, femanon, and I wouldn't want to split you up.
You'll work out your problems eventually.

It's not that it means that much too her
It's just because she's mentally ill and paranoid to the part where no attention is translated into negative feelings

l want a fembot to take care of.

it means enough to her that she has an anxiety attack without it. I understand that the meaning is the avoidance of negative feelings and not the generation of positive ones, but that's still a meaning.

Oh yeah? Well I have no energy even without a chronic disease, take that!

If you want to fall in love with an illness go on ahead

Just don't ever forget or it'll hurt her so bad. You gotta realize that even the smallest things could ruin her

Thank you, I'm just crazy. I hope I'll be less so one day.

honestly i like this post. it's gratifying in a way

Could she at least remind me
Because if I have to pickup on everything holy fuck we're gonna be in for a bad time

i wanna go offgrid and be comfy
a woman would ruin that

Attached: 1565934358913.gif (500x300, 1020K)

>you will never lay with a fembot, kissing her and caressing her body

You sound too high maintenance. Stop being retarded, please.

eugh.
no thanks.

well presumably she would do things that make my life better too, and not just make it worse with her mental illness.

I won't forget :)

Sounds boring as fuck. Are you really that vapid and bland?

Attached: IDoNotApprive.png (239x288, 109K)

Yeah, probably. I'm pretty content with my life though, which is more than most people here can say.

Attached: 1519582844521.jpg (750x600, 461K)

Those types are girls can turn on you on a dime
It's probably best just to stay the fuck away

>tfw married a girl more autistic than me
I fall more in love with her every day

Attached: 54ed6dfb444e4fc6706d6867a352c362.jpg (931x986, 127K)

any fembot down to just like

get into a discord call and talk until we fall asleep?

i'm so fucking lonely nowadays i can't even begin to explain how much it would help me

Fembots are unironically the best girls.

literally all of my problems would be solved if I could put my fingers in a fembot's mouth every day

Why my mouth?

>Why my mouth?
Because it means you're mine.

Attached: 1560696920420.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Personally I would prefer the other end of your digestive tract, my dear.

Fembots need to be protected and loved.

Fembots need to be FUCKED

first post best post (original too)

Is there such a thing as a loyal women. I don't think so.

Attached: 1564011185850.png (559x556, 154K)

your bf doesn't give a fuck

Attached: a25.jpg (869x767, 109K)

I want to do that too, I really don't know why though.

I want to touch your soft fucking tongue

I know what you mean.
Just once and in a controlled fashion. But that's not gonna happen. You can't just have it a bit, it will be a lot and really annoying and tiresome early on.

lol im in the same position. virgin at 30 and ive turned down a lot of women. every woman that advances with me always seems to be very experienced and its off putting somehow. i feel lonely now but i feel like i have a lot of upside still

Maybe you should be the one making advances. Unexperienced women commonly don't make any.

Discord is Dakota#3875

Looking for fembots. I have a job and live in my own place in the USA. I'm 25, male, and ye.

I (You)d you by accident my b

ya true. id like to but im in a bit of a rutt at the moment and feel like i need to improve myself before approaching anyone. a bit insecure i guess

I wrote a poem for fembots:

Little fembot spread your butt,
in your asshole I will nut.
Stretching out your tight butthole,
I'll sodomise your very soul.
It would be extremely heinous,
to deny me fembot anus.

Attached: He-man-wink.jpg (490x404, 32K)

>feel like i need to improve myself before approaching anyone
I'm in the same situation, but just regarding relationships in general. Improving yourself will probably make you more confident about approaching though, so it's not necessarily a poor idea -- as long as you won't be stuck in the same mindset forever. So just set reasonable and actual goals for yourself and you should be fine.

I feel like I could never share a mutual understanding with a normie girl the way I could with a fembot.
We really are meant for each other.

lmao lol kek rofl

I have wanted this for a while. It's weird how nice it feels just to be on call with someone but depressing at the same time because they aren't there to cuddle up with. but in reality the chances are you and I would just sit there awkwardly struggling to make conversation. not to mention we would likely have almost nothing in common and probably not get along.

also I've been told I snore.

All fembots need a thorough spanking.

i agree
oreganol post

They also need to be comforted afterwards.

surely they do

All fembots need to be impregnated.
Fembots are made for breeding.

ROBOT CUM in FEMBOT TUM

Attached: bowser.png (380x400, 88K)

There is truly no purer form of love

I want to get a fembot pregnant with my baby

Attached: 67599332.jpg (800x600, 20K)

>I've rejected every Fembot who has shown interest in me
How do you tell if a woman is interested in you? They never make the first move, and everyone knows that.

do it user what are you wating for?

I need a fembot willing to let me impregnate her

Not true. I'm a fembot and I don't shy away from making the first move. There's plenty of women like me. I just think we're not the majority.

Femanons are so tsundere towards robots it's really cute.

>I-I only want chad, t-theres no way I'd date a dummy robot.
>F-Fembot here, give me attention you dumb boys
>says "I post on here because lolcow is shit and I can relate with you guys better" in a shy manner
>(OMG, an user replied to me x3) *replies with smug reaction image to not show true feelings*

Admit it femanons, you can't resist robots.

>tfw no fembot gf to shoot spooks with

Any fembots in London who also believe in white supremacy and death to all brownskins?
Hit me up.

i don't want them to die tbhdesu i just want them to fuck off
t. yankee

>Tfw some of the anons that you reply to are actually cute girls larping as guys.
>Tfw some femanon is probably reading this very post is is either blushing or grinning from ear to ear.

Stay cute femanons

You'd be hard-pressed to find any girl anywhere unironically wishing death upon anyone. It's just how women are.

if i ever actually tried with a guy the would dislike me for varous reasons

>tfw no blonde bf

Attached: FireShot Capture 010 - mgram_ free personality test, the 8 characteristics that define your _ - mgra (840x1640, 289K)

robots are mean and bitter and not very fun to talk to in my experience

Attached: cri+.png (246x193, 70K)

You chose the wrong thread for that statement, user. Oh, were you ever so mistaken.