Please do not die robots

Please do not die robots.
I actually like you.

Attached: tsf.jpg (960x635, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1QQoV87NZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too late, I see the light.

Attached: 1529185762381.jpg (1600x900, 625K)

i-i like you too

tachi sylphynford is my waifu. i used to have a a large folder of my images but i deleted it for some reason. i really gotta restock my images

TACHIBANA IS FUCKING CUTE AND IF YOU DONT THINK YOU UR A NIGGER WHO PROBABLY EATS MEAT

Attached: 7f36c97ff656f5f1eb6e0321865296c3e5817e77_hq.jpg (1023x724, 60K)

Please no, I will miss you so much I might do the same
She is best umaru
For me is:
TSF
Ebina
Kirie
Umaru
Cake

Attached: sagiri.png (1000x1000, 456K)

quads of truth, sylph is best girl

look at this teenage highschool happa girl. she is FUCKING CUTE

Attached: tumblr_ozqntvV7cZ1v7b428o1_400.jpg (355x600, 78K)

FUCK YEAH
youtube.com/watch?v=G1QQoV87NZU
TSF IN THE HOUSE BITCHES

well I haven't had a reason to live for a long time so I'm not sure I can abide by that OP

You will be missed if you leave
Pls stay with us

>You will be missed if you leave
based on what
my posts hardly ever get any (You)s. and I'm not a tripfag/namefag/avatarfag/"discord celebrity" so I don't have a "following" here

I'm gonna die cause of these fucking niceposters. Fuck you all

Attached: 1558505836567.jpg (720x708, 34K)

>wanting to be any of those things
Cringe unless you're insulting them, otherwise based.

You have no clue who the fuck I am. I could be a harbinger of the apocalypse for all you know.

I don't plan on killing myself, but if I fail another exam due to not studying at all even though I had 2 months to study then I'll have to kill myself since it would mean that I'm incapable of motivating myself to do something that I need to actually survive.
If I can't even do something as easy as studying to survive even when I have plenty of time, then I clearly don't care enough about living, and so I might as well die.

no I'd never want to be any of those
my point is just that I don't think I'd really be missed here

You don't have to do anything difficult to live user. I live an easy life stocking shelves at a supermarket during the night shift and I'm perfectly satisfied with my work and life.

What do you think about the pay? I have nothing on simple lives just that I would like to buy good drugs and sexdolls someday.

It's too late for me to turn back, I've already invested too much into it.
All I need is enough motivation to make me study a few hours a day for 2-3 weeks and I would have no problem.
Even though I know that, I still can't motivate myself to do something I know I'm capable of.
It's turned to self-hatred, which only makes things worse, at this point I'd rather just die then have to face my self-inflicted failure again.

I get around $20 an hour, which is more than enough to pay my bills and travel around my area. I also get health/dental insurance which is nice.

Pay a tutor.

>tfw ive been browsing /s4s/ for years already
>tfw /s4s/ is slowly taking over the world

NICE BOARD. esforess is a nice board for nice people who like nice memes and dubs :^)

Attached: 1562832018393.jpg (502x560, 64K)