Tfw the good guys lost

>tfw the good guys lost
it hurts so much bros

Attached: index.png (220x220, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvjOG5gboFU
youtube.com/watch?v=n5ooBiCLlqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten. Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

Attached: IMG_0983.jpg (500x390, 67K)

How come all the 'based people' lsot so badly in their wars?

Attached: GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

They were just good southern boys defending their country. They'll teach you about this in Texas schools. The land we wrangled and took from those darn Mexicans. Less you boys forgotten to pay homage. We wuz rebels.

The good guys lost in the 1940s user

Attached: D8A76D91-F302-4BCF-A32A-973AE6E2DC2E.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Fucking tell me about it. Tragedy.

Attached: nazi.jpg (268x140, 5K)

The weak lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvjOG5gboFU

WE'LL ALL GO DOWN TO DIXIE AWAY, AWAY!
EACH DIXIE BOY MUST UNDERSTAND HE'LL GET KEKED BY UNCLE SAM
AWAY! AWAY!
WE'LL ALL GO DOWN TO DIXIE

At least the Japanese don't have to worry about niggers coming in and ruining the cities and the countryside.

Get lost on to your momma, traitor.

Fun fact. The US won the Mexican-American war thanks to the fucking indians raiding northern mexico leaving it a total wasteland where the US army could walk right through. Villagers even welcomed US soldiers because they offered protection from the fucking indians that the Mexican army could no longer provide after decades of guerrilla warfare. You won't learn that in school anywhere.

Imagine having to compete with illegal immigrants for jobs, only they're legally here and the boss literally owns (or in some cases rents) them. Also you don't get to vote, but the boss does and his vote counts extra in congress because of all his slaves.

That's what the antebellum south was for your average white person. It was great for slaveowners and only for slaveowners.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5ooBiCLlqA

Imagine your boss being a mint-julep-sipping homo leering at his slaves all day while fanning himself on the porch all gay-like and saying "I do declare" in that faggy accent.

Attached: southern_gentlreman_spencer_django_8158.jpg (350x233, 18K)

slavery was unsustainable and there almost certainly would have been white populist anto-slave movements in the post-war confederate states. Secession would have been worth it for states rights and cultural preservation alone.

I think A.I. or an RNG system should decide the best candidate for president.

NIGGER RAN, NIGGER FLEW
WHY'N THE DEVIL CAN'T A WHITE MAN, TOO?

Imagine how fearful common white southerners must have been after hearing about the black rebellion in Haiti and the horrors they committed against the white population once they were freed.

That alone would have been enough to motivate them to fight for the Confederacy.

Slavery is a tumor in any society, just like you

The Confederate States were the first victims of American imperialism.

That's true, but those fuckers should have never been anywhere close to a society to begin with. The blame still falls on the retards who bought them.

The confederate states were the first commies removed by the USA.

>Oppression of workers via chattel slavery
>Communism

Sorry that your boss has to pay you for labor now :(

Attached: 4gcb43wrrp631.jpg (531x293, 27K)

Nice bait, you jellybean motherfucker.

>tfw you can no longer advocate for decentralizing the government because normalfags equate "states rights" with "slavery"
fucking christ. the US should honestly balkanize

give me Alaskan secession pls

a based challenger approaches.

Attached: 1560544456865.jpg (580x627, 31K)

>Enslave people and do nothing to help them get freedom

>OMG WHY THEY KILL US FUGG DDDD:

Your mother watches soap operas and cries every time, faggot.