GOT APPROVED FOR AUTISMBUX GOT 35 GRAND IN BACKPAY TODAY

RICK OWENS ON MY FEET
223'S CALL ME LITTLE RAT I NEED THAT CHEESE ESSKETIT

Attached: RICK.jpg (1000x1333, 88K)

>autism
>ro
yeah enjoy op

GOT MY CUSTOM CHAIN COMING IN FROM ICEBOX ESSKETIT

>people paying 10K for a bag, particularly one that looks like this.
REAL NPC HOURS WHO DA FUCK UP?!

Attached: no.png (3000x2000, 969K)

lol i really hope you look good enough to pull off your costly pieces op, really. have fun!

You're gonna buy these, never wear them outside then put them on grailed with a 75% discount

I AM, I'M EXCITED AS FUCK. NIGGA MY MOM WE GOIN' SHOPPING IN THE MORNING

those shoes look gay as fuck

also FAGGOT

>rick owens

>not investing in gor tex

scrub.

35k is enough to get a small business with passive income. You could set yourself up so that in 5 years time you can live comfortably with minimal work, but you're buying fucking shoes.

esskeetit!!!!!!!!!! JUST BLEW 2 GRAND ON A PC

APPLY FOR DISABILITY THE THIRD TIME

WAIT 7 WEEKS WITH ZERO INCOME SURVIVING OFF STEALING FROM BAKERY AND LOOTING THE POTATO FIELDS TO NOT STARVE TO DEATH

FUCK YEEEEAAAA I AM OFFICIALLY DISABLED IN THE HIGHEST DEGREE!!!

Oh...OH....OH!! Whats that?? I am short 120 days of insurance to get ANY money at all for my disability?

Whats that, all i am legible for is 140 bucks a month? WHATS THAT, NO BACKPAY?

WHATS THAT, REEVALUATION OF MY DISABILITY IN A YEAR??

WHATS THAT, NOBODY WILL EMPLOY ME EVEN FOR PART-TIME JOB NOW THAT I AM DISABLED??

SHITS JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

7 weeks is fast it took them six months to decide on the written application that I was denied and another 7 months to get to the hearing and get denied again there. Its a fucking joke. Also if you are a robot prove you are disabled since child hood and you will get benefits based on what one of your parents paid into the system not whatever you paid into it.

either way likely hood of getting it while also being male is slim to none unless you were born with something easy to prove like down syndrome.

Program is a joke it solely exists to only help absolute worst cases and to make normies feel like their trash society has a safety net. Ive heard of men getting denied who are missing both legs or arms from fucking war after already being classified disabled by the military only for some fat woman to get it just for being a fat sack of crap.

>if you are a robot
>prove you are disabled since child hood and you will get benefits
Been literally hikki NEET since 15 but there is one slight catch in your otherwise foolproof plan.

Being a hikki meant i never went to ANY kind of doctor.

So there is absolutely no proof. Yes, they know that i was never employed and that i quit school at 15 but then again
>proof
is missing.

Oh I didn't say it was easy. Like I said the whole thing is a joke and heavily dependent on either having some data on it. Or RNG getting a decent judge that will consider it. Needless to say the former required things to happen when you were not even an adult yet and the latter involves trusting judges who are mostly only interested in screwing you over.

Its a shit show and a joke, with money in the program running out that means they will likely make the standards even stricter and outright start tossing people off. You think the boomers are going to take even 1% less money when they can toss the disabled into the trash first?

I had a doctors past since I was 14. 6 DISORDERS LISTED. A psych vouching for me

You are preaching to the choir here user (OP?), i am diagnosed schizoaffective, have 4 INVOLUNTARY hospitalizations under my belt, spent total of 14 months locked up with no outdoors time and it took 3 attempts to even get recognized as disabled.

The only upside is that i get money from job office without having to pretend and lie about trying to find a job. I am actually illegible to even be in the job office now, they automatically pay my rent and give me pocket change (150 a month).

Shit could be lot worse though so i count my blessings. I just got worked up hearing about your backpay cause i have decade old PC and would use that money to buy new one and finally enjoy NEEThood again.

They don't even have trust badges. How do they expect to make a sale?

shit, man. i may get fucked up enough to buy you one
. taking my xanax and henny

Nice combo, i just realized that now you have enough money to actually OD on drugs.

Be careful man.

And just by the way, i am in distrait off 4500 usd for NOT paying insurance all those hikki years.

But the thing is
>i do not own anything save 10+ years old pc and tv
>i do not have any income except the 150 bucks which they cant touch
>i am disabled so they cant force to get a job

Every day i have shit to smoke, food to eat and roof over my head is just SPITING the true parasites cause they are powerless in getting their money out of such a loser as me hahaha

i'm sippin lean, too. Doctor gave me. I'd hate to OD when I got this money. that sucks man. how old is your pc, like hardware wise?

Xanax, henny, lean....dont fucking combine it all man, enjoy ONE, max two substances at a time, would be a shame to fuck yourself up irreparably now that things are looking up.

2010s or there about. 4 "core" (actually threads) CPUs were all the rage back when i build my pc.

In case you know your parts
>Intel core 2 quad q6600
>6850 hd gpu
and 4 gigs of DDR2 ram currently just 2 gigs cause my MOBO is going to silicone hell.

Anyway, if i were you i would use that money to buy land and/or home.

Doesnt have to be anything fancy, but it can be YOURS.