Nigs?

Why are nigs who deal drugs and beat the shit out of people in their animal gangs considered cool? Serious question, I don't understand it. So nigs get to be violent and normal people can't? Only violent nigs are cool as drug dealers but violent drug dealers of other race is not cool. Why is this?

Attached: 24321432143155666778765875.jpg (634x798, 67K)

No one? Anyone? Not joking here guys I need some thoughts and opinions on this.

Someone explain to me please I need help

This is not a joke someone help me if they can

> violent drug dealers of other race is not cool
I don't think that is true. They are all romanticized.

another racebait thread for the hidden pile

I wish I was some black thug's sex slave

t.Gaybot

>Why are nigs who deal drugs and beat the shit out of people in their animal gangs considered cool?

Jews

as a "nig" myself I do believe its the culture they surround themselves with. "black' culture is crazy stupid when I think about it, thank god my parents are african immigrants or I would have some issues

What do Africans or African immigrants think of the blacks in OP's image?

Do you Africans have a fixation with sexually dominating white men?

Attached: cutler-x.jpg (768x432, 59K)

That's just something that comes naturally as a consequence of superiority.

the bbc is a fetish entirely driven by white men
you are absolutely obsessed with it

Nah, I think you black men know of your power over non-black men, and you revel in it.

Attached: blacked-twink.jpg (629x1024, 49K)

the typical black image of the OP is kinda warranted when that's what you typically see, but since I grew up in cali its like just a norm culture wise

oops forgot to add that gay blacks scare even me

You're doing a really good job of proving his point.

Tough guys and violence have always been cool its just that nowadays its the blacks that get the focus. Think back to the wild west days when there were outlaws that would shootout with sheriffs and rape and pillage a whole towns. People would even be shot for staring too long. Think about mobsters that would smack people around and murder people in front of restaurants just to send a message. Those guys are idolized. Sound like nig shit right.

He knows niggers are superior to white men, niggers know they're superior, everybody knows. Nigger cocks are huge and the whole race is just more vibrant and virile than any white person. White people can't compete with niggers in anything and we know it. The ultimate prize for any white man is to get fucked or to have his wife or girlfriend fucked by niggers

It's poor people culture. civilized wealthy intellectuals think they are trash just like most normal people.

You're stupid and most likely smell really weird.

I wanted to prove his point. I love niggers and want to be dominated by them. I'm obsessed and I would love to be getting gangbanged right now. I'll smell like nigger cum

Shut the fuck up you gay retard

ROAR! ROOOOOAAAR! Run it in the hole yeah, nippy no yeah! Fuck me nigger fuck me nigger fuck me nigger! I need the chocolate cock and marshmallow cum

Attached: 1549510490533.png (644x740, 14K)

Aren't these guys the villains in almost all westerns?