Japan does not deserve to live

Japan does not deserve to live.

Attached: E43423BE-5777-4342-9605-E08BA07FB760.jpg (861x558, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icantbelieveitsnonfiction.com/2018/02/14/hisashi-ouchi-and-masato-shinohara/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Says American, from the country that dropped a, nay, two, atomic bombs on Japan -- the only country in the world, throughout the entirety of human history, to drop even a single atomic bomb at all. To this day there are Japanese who suffer from the effects of the fallout.

Kore wa naze takusan American no jin wa totemo baka.

I just have to wonder what was the point? What possible information could they got from this? It was just needlessly evil

Right cause Japan never did anythi-
>Rape of Nanking

Attached: 1565447567644.jpg (1200x1102, 135K)

The point isn't that Japan was a saint.
The point is that you're being rather high-horsey for someone whose country also engaged in morally bankrupt acts.

What the fuckkkkkk is this
Hiroshima victim?

>Rape of Nanking
Never happened. Chink lies. Same with comfort women, those were voluntary prostitutes.

You are right that it was cruel, bui that is not Hisashi Ouchi. Ouchi did not have a foot amputated. His poor, flayed soul is somebody else.

Accident in a nuclear power plant. The guy was blasted with a shitton of radioactivity and it literally melted all of his chromosomes. He literally melted into a biological sludge over a few weeks begging to be put out of his misery.

i'm sorry to say but you're a literal retard bro

You're right only wh*te """men""" do.

>Right cause Japan never did anythi-
When did the post you're replying to ever imply this? You're fucking retarded mate.

Japan fucked Asia and the Pacific and never made up for it.
America fucked Japan and turned it into a techno-economic miracle.

South Korea owes it's strong economy to all of the infrastructure and economic boosts Japan gave it during its occupation.

The Korean war was literally centered around South Korea basically being a rump state of the Japanese Empire, having all of its institutions, North Korea rejected these while South Korea embraced these as an American colony.

I am pretty sure thats him man

Rape is immoral, but nowhere near the level of nuking a country twice.

Raping 2 year olds is pretty immoral
Though American soldiers in Okinawa and elsewhere did their fair share of raping. Soldiers are assholes.

Soldiers from all sides rape. it's pretty fucked

The difference is, and pay attention there will be a quiz, we won.

*Naze takusan kono Amerikajin wa totemo baka wo sugiru?

>1000 Yen has been deposited into your Japan Post account.

Why didnt they just let him die?

Literally this is why we need compassionate euthanasia
They knew the guy was gonna die why even bother keeping him alive for no reason?
We do it for our pets when necessary why the FUCK cant we have the same compassion for dying and miserable humans...

How else would we know what radiation does to a living body? Sacrifices must be made for science

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Yeah it's the most horrific manner of dying imaginable, slow and painful and absolutely fatal, but because we are dipshit humans we get really skittish around victims of radiation poisoning and how deadly exposure to intense radioactivity can be.

It's too bad because nuclear power is remarkably safe today and is truly carbon-neutral unlike other unreliable renewable methods which require battery back-up.

fun fact, OP: that guy is alive

bullshit he's fuckin dead. that nigga has no skin.

>he thinks everyone is american
dumb chink, go play tojo or something

Attached: 1563699395705.jpg (762x800, 258K)

>Black guy does anything violent with context or not
>NIGGGGGERRRRE KILL THEM ALLLL!!!!!
>Japanese do shit like pic related
>lol OP dumb

That's not actually a picture of ouchi
It isn't even from japan

>the country that dropped a, nay, two, atomic bombs on Japan
Third time's the charm.

Attached: 1550178170916.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Hisashi Ouchi and Nanjing were just experiments everyone would do. But I hate japanese for anime, hentai, pokemon and all that faggotry

Dumbass.
You are of retard and need to leave.

>South America just joined the chat
>SE Asia just joined the chat
>Several people are typing...

So what you're saying is, I should be a soldier? Awesome.

You would die on the field.

>His name is ouchi
Looks pretty.....ouchi LOLOLL

first one is false. second one is only situationally correct, you're missing the bigger picture.
>japan is a nation of competent people

Didn't they discover Tylenol from those experiments? I can't remember but I think after the Japanese surrendered they had to turn over their data to the Americans and that was how painkillers like ibroprofen and tylenol were invented. Something like that.

>says the japanese, from the country that killed more people than nazi germany, except in even more gruesome ways, commited shit like the rape of nanking
You should've been exterminated

How about ten million chinese deaths?

OP is definitely a salty Chinese man lol

>chinese
>people

user .... i

Attached: 1511224197042.jpg (250x238, 11K)

The thing the government didn't told those solders to go out and rape to their heart content, meanwhile the us pretty much green lighted the death of over a half of million people in a war that they was already winning.

Genuinely curious, what did science benefit from this knowledge beyond insight?

That was the Spanish subhumans

Reminder the allied forces protected Unit 731 scientists in exchange for all their research data.
Keep virtue signaling though. It might get you laid.

Attached: striner.jpg (613x771, 50K)

the japanese in charge at the time who formed the unit and all those involved in the experiments dont deserve to live. every nation has committed atrocities but most people in those nations are just trying their best to get by.

>a, nay

icantbelieveitsnonfiction.com/2018/02/14/hisashi-ouchi-and-masato-shinohara/

>After one week in the hospital, he began to show outward signs of radiation sickness. His skin began sloughing off. Because his cells couldn't regenerate, no new skin formed to replace it. He again began to have difficulty breathing. Ouchi said, "I can't take it anymore. I am not a guinea pig." He was in extreme pain despite medication. At this time, he was put on a ventilator and kept in a medically induced coma.

He wasn't even awake for most of it.

>people
Even ignoring that, let's pretend you actually care about lives and aren't a dishonest lying sack of shit. Why would you rather we lose many more lives than that on each side? The truth is very simple. Dropping two nukes was the greatest mercy anyone could have shown the japs and they should be grateful to us for it. It's painfully obvious you don't know anything about the world wars aside from "maybe japan might have been part of it and maybe some countries in the western hemisphere too maybe maybe"

Funny things is most of those scientists ended up in a lot of big pharma companies after the war. In fact many of those a part of Unit 731 where responsible for the pharmaceuticals act of 1967 which if not passed wouldnt have allowed Takeda or Daiichi Kagyo to become the size they are today.

because normalfags insist everyone must live no matter what

Saved American lives. Americans put their soldiers lives before japs.

This picture has nothing to do with Japan though

America deserves 4 bombs

>kore wa naze
If you meant to say "This is why" it's kore dakara.

>Only country to drop nukes
Stupid cunt.

Probably learned in some ways how to treat it through painful mistakes made then.

Come on
Americans did rapes in Germany, Japan, Vietnam and Middle-East. They also killed German citizens and Jews in bombings, firebombed Japan a fuckton which killed lotsa more people than the nukes, killed lots of civilians for sport in Vietnam and Middle-East is the same. Also American soldiers did rapes in Korean wars as well(and killed civilians for fun).
USA is the most degenerate and corrupted country there is. Literal pedophiles are glorified and worshipped by civilians because they have money. Jews are also treated like some nobility higher class. If you dare to critize whatever a Jew does, you are un-American
God I hate US, only China comes close to the same levels of degeneracy

Attached: 1562737329626.gif (540x460, 606K)

Seething 3rd world nigger that couldn't get past Trumps new enforcement at the border.

Attached: 1556123360945.png (425x207, 88K)

Please name one country that has never had one of their millions of soldiers do a bad thing during war. Then please explain why that would reflect negatively on the entire country.

Attached: 1517287201622.jpg (388x410, 58K)

This is really interesting, but so messed up. Imagine being blind, deaf, and feeling hellish pain on every inch on and inside your body.

What fucking border?
I live in a country that doesn't glorify pedos and "gangsta hood"-life. And at least my country has a fucking badic healthcare so I don't have to sudoku if accident happens.

Shitty argument. But take Iceland for one.
On American's case, its not one soldier out of million, but like 20 out of 100. And army turns blind eye and pretends nothing is happening. American soldiers humiliated and treated some Middle-Eastern civilians like shit in Iraq. Piled them on top of each other in the prisons and, of course, did some rapes

Attached: 1563795754778.jpg (326x331, 31K)

Victim of decompression in a submersible or something like that. The radiation guy being forced to live is real, but he's not the one in that pic.

its ok when japs do it
kill all weebs

Attached: image.jpg (1172x660, 93K)

>Japanese do shit like pic related
yes, how dare the japanese set a tsunami and earthquake off on their own country causing a nuclear meltdown in one of their reactors

This is not the japan radiation guy, you fucking retards

This is most likely from a burn victim hospital in the US. We had a thread about this on /x/ a while ago

Attached: 1234.jpg (900x729, 99K)

are we seriously portrayint muslims as gods little angels here. arabs basically invented pillaging. not that the iraqis of today are the vicious wahabis but still. you didnt answer his question

genuine thanks

shut the hell up weeb you're so fucking triggered

They were just the first people to have atomic weapons.

>techno-economic miracle.
Yeah, one thats about to collapse on itself.

There is literally no evidence that this actually happened. This is all from some website with no sources, or references or anything yet retards parade it around like fact

i would have done the same sience is more importent than justice

Pretty stupid to play with radioactive materials on an island that has faced many natural disasters.